Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (223394 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2011
Knight1:

hi fhemmy, funny i got exactly the same request with maballack.
100k mileage max; budget of 3m(dont know how possible this is tho)
thanks.
lexus Es350 2007/2008 model.
thanks mehn. (Remember i told u once i'll give u a buzz, well this could be it wink

Hello Chief . . . Na you biko oh, and i remain loyal.
Thanks for your inquiries.
3M Naira is a lot of money but we wont be able to give you a 2007/08 Lexus ES350 Model at such budget . . . . . We always wanna be proud of what we sell and that is why we make sure we sell quality.

For a 2008 Model, we will not be able to get you anything for lesser than 3.7M Naira + Clearing cost.

See the quote above for the 2007 model. . . . . .

Looking forward to sealing a deal with you soon.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nyrol(m): 2:45am On Jun 20, 2011
I love good rides!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by maballack(m): 4:00am On Jun 20, 2011
Bruv Fhemmy

Nice Deal though but looking at getting a Ul package (navi system ,
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Knight1(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2011
is that 07 model less than 100k mileage?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2011
nyrol:

I love good rides!

Nothing beats a great machine . . . . . .

Knight1:

is that 07 model less than 100k mileage?

Yes, it is less than 100K Miles

maballack:

Bruv Fhemmy

Nice Deal though but looking at getting a Ul package (navi system ,

For the Ul Package, we will be able to deliver a 2007 model to you at a cost of only 4.0M Naira . . . See that posted rides and imagine all that you could do with it.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
Features: Multi-Function Steering Wheel, Auto-Dimming Mirrors, Airbag Deactivation, Emergency Trunk Release, Rear Bench Seat, Air Conditioning, Vanity Mirrors, Navigation System, Vehicle Stability Assist, Tire Pressure Monitor, Back Up Camera, Park Assist, Climate Control Seats

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by ngochindo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
i sent you a mail
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
ngochindo:

i sent you a mail

Thanks for your mail and time for your inquiries.
We have responded to you mail . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Hotestspot: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
Please send me price quotes for 2005 audi A6 and 2004 toyota rav4 FWD,4WD & rav4L package
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by spyder880(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
I must salute your taste and drive for excellence, I wish to be like you when I grow up sir grin
Super Excellent rides.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:03am On Jun 21, 2011
Hotestspot:

Please send me price quotes for 2005 audi A6 and 2004 toyota rav4 FWD,4WD & rav4L package

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble.
Leave us your mail address and we will send you the exact figure that would land the posted machine to Lagos.

Please note that the Limited L Package in Rav4 debuted in 2006 models and to get you one of those, we will land you one at a cost of only 3.15M Naira only . . . mail us for the rest of the prices for the 2004 model as specified by you, as well as the Audi machine

I must admit that you have a great taste . . . . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon. . . . .  contact us for more info and concerns

spyder880:

I must salute your taste and drive for excellence, I wish to be like you when I grow up sir grin
Super Excellent rides.

Chief . . .  You know now that na you be biko . . . . I really hail and your work on the property section cannot duplicated

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by spyder880(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
That Audi machine! I dobale like 50 times!! grin grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
spyder880:

That Audi machine! I dobale like 50 times!! grin grin

Then, i will have to dobale for longer oh . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2011
Let us put you in this 2001 Toyota Camry CE Model.
This ride is not only clean, but reliable.
This machine is ready and willing to make a trip to Nigeria.
Black exterior.
Comes with 156K Miles only.

And we will give this to you at a cost of only . . . . . . 1.28M Naira. . . . . Contact us for more info or concerns.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Knight1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
in any case, i'd be delighted if you can find me a '07 model of 3m or less. thanks.
pls try hard cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
Knight1:

in any case, i'd be delighted if you can find me a '07 model of 3m or less. thanks.
pls try hard cry cry grin grin grin

We will keep looking and when we find something, we surely will let you know.
However, we will not be able to promise something with average mileage not promise something with clean carfax report.

Looking forward to your business.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nyrol(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2011
This lexus is sexy!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 22, 2011
Hello mr Fhemmy, how much can land me Audi 80?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Knight1(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2011
Fhemmmy:

We will keep looking and when we find something, we surely will let you know.
However, we will not be able to promise something with average mileage not promise something with clean carfax report.

i won't mind a not so clean carfax provided it is body work but i really dont want anything above 100k. i trust that you'll try hard for me. thanks wink
btw that audi is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, you didn't quote the price tho.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
nyrol:

This lexus is sexy!

More than Sexy sef . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by cinzo: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2011
Oga Fhemmmy, how much to land a Toyota Camry 97-99.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by rastaman20(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2011
@Fhemmmy , bros,,how much be the price of that audi machine but i will like the 2010 model.
please send me ur email or u can reply me at my email (fmuodum@yahoo.com)
Kudosss
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2011
kenis:

Hello mr Fhemmy, how much can land me Audi 80?

What year . . . Dont even think we have access to those, maybe an Audi90 . . . .

Knight1:

i won't mind a not so clean carfax provided it is body work but i really dont want anything above 100k. i trust that you'll try hard for me. thanks wink
btw that audi is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, you didn't quote the price tho.

Hello Chief . . . . Never knew i never gave you the quote, Sincere apologies.
For a real nice 2007 Lexus ES350, we will deliver one to you at a cost of only 3.5M Naira. . . . While one with navigation will be delivered to you at a cost of 3.9M Naira

Will be so tough and almost impossible for us to get something cheaper, but we will keep looking and when we get one, we will get across to you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mr fhemmy its a 1992-1995 of Audi 80. Tnx
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by greyBERRY: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Let us put you in this 2001 Toyota Camry CE Model.
This ride is not only clean, but reliable.
This machine is ready and willing to make a trip to Nigeria.
Black exterior.
Comes with 156K Miles only.

And we will give this to you at a cost of only . . . . . . 1.28M Naira. . . . . Contact us for more info or concerns.

Nice ride, how much will land a 2000 Camry LE. V6, alloy rims, auto trans, GREY/TAN, and as clean as the one above??
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
cinzo:

Oga Fhemmmy, how much to land a Toyota Camry 97-99.

1999 = 1.08M Naira
1998 = 1.0M Naira
1997 = 900K Naira.

rastaman20:

@Fhemmmy , bros,,how much be the price of that audi machine but i will like the 2010 model.
please send me your email or u can reply me at my email (fmuodum@yahoo.com)
Kudosss

Thanks for taking time to check out our service.
We remain humble.
You have mail, sir

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
kenis:

Mr fhemmy its a 1992-1995 of Audi 80. Tnx

There is only one of that in the market around our area and they are asking for 3000$$, that means it will not land to you for more than 6000$$, i am not sure if that is a good idea, when you could buy something more reliable and better shape.
But if it is a MUST buy for you, we will surely help you secure it.

BTW . . . There is even none in the Greater Toronto Area in Canada
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 23, 2011
Thanks, I wasn't planning to use it myself. Want to give it out for hire purchase . What they use arround the area is neither this or golf 3. I wl get back to you when i finally make my decision.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
kenis:

Thanks, I wasn't planning to use it myself. Want to give it out for hire purchase . What they use arround the area is neither this or golf 3. I wl get back to you when i finally make my decision.

We will be so proud to work with you and yet remain so humble to serve you when you are ready.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
greyBERRY:

Nice ride, how much will land a 2000 Camry LE. V6, alloy rims, auto trans, GREY/TAN, and as clean as the one above??

Your time on our thread is really appreciated.
We have even gone a step ahead to get you better than what you have asked for and this is just a one time offer and a limited one at that.
Check out this 2000 Toyota Camry LE Model.
6 Cylinder
Leather interior.
AC colder than Canadian winter.
Comes with only 140K MIles.

This will be delivered to at a cost of only 1.3M Naira. . . . if you want something cheaper, we could get you a 4 Cylinder with higher mileage but no luxury of leather

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
Watch out for Our latest Video for the Week.
Thanks to our marketing team . . ,    We appreciate you all and will forever remain humble

[flash=560,349]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzSxUk7WEGE?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.