Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (223489 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
INTERIOR DESCRIPTION:
- 5-passenger seating-inc: 8-way pwr/memory driver bucket seat, 4-way pwr front passenger bucket seat, 60/40 split folding & adjustable rear seats w/remote fold-down releases
- Leather-wrapped 3-spoke tilt/telescopic steering wheel w/memory feature, integrated guage cluster
- Steering wheel mounted audio/cruise controls
- Pwr windows
- Pwr door locks
- Cruise control
- Remote keyless entry w/vehicle immobilizer system
- Vehicle security system
- Rear window defogger
- Vehicle information system w/6.3" LCD screen
- AM/FM/cassette stereo system w/RDS, 6-disc in-dash CD autochanger, (6) speakers
- Genuine aluminum-alloy trim
- Dual front/rear cup holders
- Overhead sunglasses storage
- Leather/aluminum trimmed shift knob

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2011
Another day with so much blessings to abound onto us
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2011
Check out one of the deals of the day . . . . .

Here is a 2003 Toyota Corolla CE Model
Only 148K Miles
Tan Exterior
Grey Fabric
Clean in and Out
Manual window
Automatic Transmission.
No single rust.

Only 1.4M Naira . . . Limited time offer

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Here is another one for you, Sir . . . . . I know you prefer a darker color, but the budget is yet to make us see a darker one . . . .

Tanx sir and what the price, pls be reasonable
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
timothy001:

Tanx sir and what the price, pls be reasonable

2.9M Naira will land you this one
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
Special offer Number 2 of the day . . . . . . .
2003 Toyota Camry LE Model
Clean machine with no single fault.
Gray Color
Automatic Transmission.
Comes with only 100K Miles

Yours for only 1.5M Naira . . . . . .Limited time offer

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 07, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Here is another one for you, Sir . . . . . I know you prefer a darker color, but the budget is yet to make us see a darker one . . . .

Sir fhemmy, Dark Colour will be appriciated ,really dreamt about it in colour black.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2011
timothy001:

Sir fhemmy, Dark Colour will be appriciated ,really dreamt about it in colour black.

Aiight . . . Let us work on the darker color, while you try and add something to the budget.
Then, we both could be happy.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2011
timothy001:

Here is your ride . . . . I am sure this is what you saw in your dream . . . . . .If i were you, i would see him in my dreams too.
So now, let us maker her a reality and let the baby come home to roost.

Features: Fuel Type: Gas, Cam Type: Dual Overhead Cam, Fuel Induction: Sequential MPI, Aspiration: Normal, MPG Automatic City: 16, MPG Automatic Highway: 22, Drive Train Type: AWD, 4WD Type : Full-Time, Driven Wheels: All-Wheel Drive, Locking Hubs: Permanent, Wheels Rims: Alloy, Wheels Spare Rim Type: Steel, Independent Suspension: Independent, Stabilizer Bar: Front And Rear

This one will land to you at a cost of only 3.09M Naira . . . . . Now Show us the money and let us deal

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
Clock, External Temp, Low Fuel Level, Front Wipers: Variable Intermittent, Rear Defogger, Rear Qtr Windows: Power, Rear Wiper: Fixed Interval, Audio System: Am/Fm/Satellite-Capable, Multimedia CD Location: 6-Disc In-Dash Mounted, Speakers: 6, Antenna Type: Window Grid And Roof Mount, Seating Capacity: 5, Drivers Height: Power, Drivers Power: 8, Passenger Power: 4, Front Seat Type: Bucket, Upholstery: Cloth, Center Armrest, Folding: 60-40, Heat Ducts,

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2011
Cruise Control: With Steering Wheel Controls, Windows: Power, Steering Power: Hydraulic Power-Assist, Steering Adjustment: Manual Tilting And Telescoping, Steering Wheel Control: Audio Cruise Control, Mirrors: Power Remote, Remote Mirrors: Power Remote, Power Door Locks: Power With 2 Stage Unlock, Cupholders, Door Pockets, Overhead Console: Mini, Power Outlets: 3, Retained Accessory Power, Seatback Storage: 2, Air Conditioning: Automatic, Trunk Lights, Center Console Trim: Aluminum, Dash Trim: Aluminum, Door Trim: Aluminum, Mats: Carpet Front And Rear, Reading Lights: Front And Rear, Rearview Mirror: Day-Night, Shift Knob: Leather/Aluminum

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2011
nice, 2.9M , if we can seal the deal , and also can accept 50% deposit?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by euphoria: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2011
Send me more details (including VIN report ) of the 2003 Camry, I am interested, also drop your GSM line, my e-mail is ladigeo@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2011
timothy001:

nice, 2.9M , if we can seal the deal , and also can accept 50% deposit?

Chief . . . . Nice lots of money as the budget, but wont be able to seal something with the budget.
If we come across something cheaper, surely will remember you as we are still looking into doing business with you

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of this beauty

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2011
euphoria:

Send me more details (including VIN report ) of the 2003 Camry, I am interested, also drop your GSM line, my e-mail is ladigeo@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . .
We take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble.
Please mail us and we will talk more . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 09, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Chief . . . . Nice lots of money as the budget, but wont be able to seal something with the budget.
If we come across something cheaper, surely will remember you as we are still looking into doing business with you

Please give me little time gather up enough money for this baby.Will e-mail you ASAP.
Tanx
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2011
timothy001:

Please give me little time gather up enough money for this baby.Will e-mail you ASAP.
Tanx

Hello Chief . . . take your time Sir and still looking forward to having you on our list of happy and satisfied buyers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by katki: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2011
Pls is the 2001 QX4 Infinity still available?If yes,email best price to,katki50@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by mufasa(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2011
@femmy i ve been out of circ for a few good days. just saw your post for 09 Corolla i requested. Its a superb one but way above my budget.

I'm heading to the states for a few days later this month and i'm planning to buy it then.

Can u kindly deliver one for $13500 delivery to Ogudu, Lagos sir?

Cash @ Hand
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by euphoria: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . .
We take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble.
Please mail us and we will talk more . . . .

You do not communicate on phone? If yes, then I don't think we can do business together, send me your phone number by mail if it's okay by you, if not, thanks for your time. cheers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2011
euphoria:

You do not communicate on phone? If yes, then I don't think we can do business together, send me your phone number by mail if it's okay by you, if not, thanks for your time. cheers.

Hello Boss,
We do business via:
Phone
Mail
Facebook
One on one
Texting

You can reach me one on one on +1-647-702-8336 anytime of the day . . . . . .(Number will be deleted soon)
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:51am On Jul 11, 2011
mufasa:

@femmy i ve been out of circ for a few good days. just saw your post for 09 Corolla i requested. Its a superb one but way above my budget.

I'm heading to the states for a few days later this month and i'm planning to buy it then.

Can u kindly deliver one for $13500 delivery to Ogudu, Lagos sir?

Cash @ Hand

That is a nice price and a budget . . . however, will not be enough to make this happen.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2011
euphoria:

It was so nice talking to you on the phone . . . .
Send me some link of what you found and let us see how we could work together to get you the best for less.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by mufasa(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2011
Fhemmmy:

That is a nice price and a budget . . . however, will not be enough to make this happen.

So how much will be enough? I'm hell bent on the 09.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by mufasa(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2011
@Mr Femmy motos, my email is dj_marv@ymail.com.

1. 09 Corolla
2. 08 Camry

Thanks for explaining things
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2011
mufasa:

So how much will be enough? I'm hell bent on the 09.

As discussed on the phone, will send you information on the 2 rides
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by ssRhino: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2011
You have up the game
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2011
mufasa:

@Mr Femmy motos, my email is dj_marv@ymail.com.

1. 09 Corolla
2. 08 Camry

Thanks for explaining things

You have mail, Sir . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:05am On Jul 12, 2011
Watch out for out deal of the day
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
We promised to give you some deals and here we are with a mouth watering deal.
Check out this 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid . . . . . . . Clean with no single scratch.

Year 2005
Kilometers 94K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Gearbox Automatic
Color Silver
Fuel Type Hybrid vehicle

Has all the power option a ride could ever possesses

Name your price and let us seal the deal for you . . . . . We give the best for less.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by d7thcaller: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
Oga Fhemmmy,

Kindly inbox me the whole details of the 2003 camry you posted above.
send it to bubewww2yk@yahoo.com so we can seal the deal this week.
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!