Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (223475 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by SimonTemp(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hello Fhemmy,

I'm trying to call you now on the 6477028336 line but its unreachable. Do you have another line i can reach you. Which country are you right now?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2011
SimonTemp:

Hello Fhemmy,

I'm trying to call you now on the 6477028336 line but its unreachable. Do you have another line i can reach you. Which country are you right now?

If you call that number and cant reach me, just leave me a message on it, or send me a mail.
you could as well text me too and i will respond or call you back.
if you dialing from Nigeria . . .  +1-647-702-8336 . . . . 009-1-647-702-8336 . . . . i get numerous calls from Nigeria on a daily basis on that number.
As i am writing this, i am in Canada, but i shuttle between Canada and America cos of work and business.

you could leave me your number and i promise to call you

More of the Accord up there . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2011
When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:41am On Jul 13, 2011
Year 2003
Kilometers 127K Miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Blue
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

Comes with 2 sets of tires and rims

This ride is so clean and ready to move to Nigeria . . . . .

We will deliver this to you at a cost of only 1.999M Naira . . . . . Hurry, Limited time offer only

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by saibuhari(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2011
Fhemmy, how much will land 2003 nissan xterra in lagos? Do you have picture to show? My budget is N1.4 - N1.5.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2011
saibuhari:

Fhemmy, how much will land 2003 nissan xterra in lagos? Do you have picture to show? My budget is N1.4 - N1.5.

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble.
1.5M Naira is a lot of money as a budget but will not be enough to seal a deal on a 2003 Nissan Xterra . . . . for a 2003 Nissan Xterra, you will be looking at a price tag around 1.78M Naira.

With 1.5M Naira, you would be looking at a 2001 or 2002 model.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2011
Here is a deal of the Day . . . . . . . 2003 Toyota Camry XLE Sedan

XLE with leather, mint and no fault at all, and yet a 4 Cylinder . . . . . . .

Make         Toyota
Model         Camry
Trim                 XLE
Year                 2003
Kilometers 196423
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour          Green
Drivetrain          Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type          Gasoline

Dont miss out on this . . . . .  It could be yours at a price that you wont imagine . . . .  Leather and woodgrain . . .  too much power and yet with sunroof.

Having issues uploading pictures . . . . . Strange

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:53am On Jul 14, 2011
More and yet the price remain same . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
Our signature is cleanliness, cos it is next to Godliness . . . . grin

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2011
Watch out for the deal of the day
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2011

Make Honda
Model Accord
Trim LX
Year 2005
Kilometers 107K miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Gold
Fuel Type Gasoline

Clean ride and ready to roll . . . . . Could be your at a cost only 1.99M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:30am On Jul 15, 2011
More and yet price remain same

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2011
Watch out for the deal of the day
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
If you want it, we can get it
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2011
Our service speaks for itself
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by mayonikks: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2011
hi,

the camry that goes for 1.5M, is it still available?

cheers
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:17am On Jul 17, 2011
mayonikks:

hi,

the camry that goes for 1.5M, is it still available?

cheers

Thanks for the inquiries . . .
The Camry has been sold . . . . . .
Looking forward to get you something of same value or even better.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2011
. . . . . . . . Like no Other
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
We welcome you to another week of good deals.

He is Lord
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
Hope is itself a species of happiness, and perhaps, the chief happiness which this world affords.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
Where are all those lovers of 2003 Camry LE Model.

Make Toyota
Model Camry
Trim LE
Year 2003
Kilometers 148K MIles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Type Non-Nigerian Used
Fuel Type Gasoline

Contact us for more information and details . . . . . . . . 1.63M Naira only

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
More

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:16am On Jul 19, 2011
Deal of the day coming to Theater near you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2011
Another day with so much to offer
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
Check out this . . . . . . Mint and nice . . . Ready to roll

Make Toyota
Model Camry
Trim LE
Year 2003
Kilometers 148K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Fuel Type Gasoline

This machine could be yours at a cost of only . . . . . . . . . 1.27M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2011
You want muscle?
Here is one . . . Mint, clean and ready to fly to Lagos . . . . . .

Make Toyota
Model Camry
Trim SE MODEL
Year 2007
Kilometers 74K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Red
Fuel Type Gasoline

Check with us on how to make this your own . . . . . . . . For more information and concerns, please contact us . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2011
More of the Muscle . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
Last one and watch out for more deals for the day

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2011
We present you with a 2002 Toyota Camry LE Model. . . . . All powered and run excellently.

Make & Model: Toyota Camry 2002 LE
Vehicle colour:GREY
Mileage: 136,000 Miles
Cab Type : SADAN
Transmission type :Automatic
Interial Color :GREY
Number of doors :4 doors
Cylinder Count :4
Vehicle State :Used Vehicle

This ride could be yours at a price of only 1.48M Naira . . . . Limited time offer.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by keba(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
Baba Fhemmo,
I dey hail oooooooo
I dey feel u,
I dey gbadun ur post o especially that hybrid 2005 honda n the 2003 toyota XLE
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:29am On Jul 21, 2011
keba:

Baba Fhemmo,
I dey hail oooooooo
I dey feel u,
I dey gbadun your post o especially that hybrid 2005 honda n the 2003 toyota XLE

Baba Oh . . . Na you biko now.
How is life and business?
Hope to seal another deal with you soon oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)