Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:23 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (223481 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Emperoh(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2011
The EOD at the top is ok for me!!
But the price u gave me yesterday na die!!!

How we go do?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by vomoglobal: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2011
Vomo Global Links Limited an auto company in Port Harcourt is seeking for partnership in car sales.

Are you an importer, car dealer or investor who wish to sell your cars fast and increase your reach, then you are the one we are looking for.

The partnership will entails us working together as to sell your car while you pay us commission.

If you are thinking of selling your car fast, then let us handle it for you.

Our Strength:-

- A spacious and well located car stand

- A vibrant driving school

- A large database of customers

- Over 5 years experience

- A team of dedicated and trained staff.

Wont u rather do business with us?

Call Now

2348037800268 or write vomogloballinks@yahoo.com for more details.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2011
Emperoh:

The EOD at the top is ok for me!!
But the price u gave me yesterday na die!!!

How we go do?

Chief . . . . .
Nice to have you on our thread, we are highly appreciative of your time.

Please note that above listed Accord is a 6 Cylinder compared to the 4 Cylinder that you are looking for.

Also, i have told you few times, tell me the budget you are working with and that will determine where to look for the ride, either to check our Canada based of American Base.

Watch out for numerous deals that we will post just for you today . . . . .So let us know if 6 Cylinder will be aiight for you and we will get you the best, also, if you could tell your client that SE model is not much of a difference from EX model.

As a matter of fact, some LX with Alloy wheels is not much of a difference than the Volume control by the steering wheel.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2011
Fhemmmy has come again with one of this mouth watering deals . . . . .Check out this mind Toyota Corolla, damn, if you were me, i would drool too.

Make & Model :                     Toyota Camry 2002 LE
Vehicle colour :                     GREY
Mileage :                           137K Miles
Cab Type :                           Sedan
Transmission Type :             Automatic
Interial Color :                   GREY
Number of doors :           4 doors
Cylinder Count :                   4

This ride will be on your door step at a cost of only 1.52M Naira . . . .  hurry as this is just a limited time offer.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2011
This ride is so clean

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Emperoh(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2011
Fhemmo!!

Budget is veryyyy tight!!! 1.750m max!!!
Again, i only got interested int he above because it's hybrid
Meaning, less fuel despite the 6 cylinder.

My client needs something with alloyed and leather upholstery!
If you can find me something in 2005 with a good mileage, then we hit the road!!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2011
Emperoh:

Fhemmo!!

Budget is veryyyy tight!!! 1.750m max!!!
Again, i only got interested int he above because it's hybrid
Meaning, less fuel despite the 6 cylinder.

My client needs something with alloyed and leather upholstery!
If you can find me something in 2005 with a good mileage, then we hit the road!!

If your client want us to get him a 2005 Honda Accord with leather and alloy and nice mileage . . . . He is surely telling us to go and learn how to steal.
And at Fhemmmy motos, we dont steal oh . . . . we buy and sell . . . Lol

Jokes apart, there is even no need looking at such deals before you can tell your client is not possible.
1.75M Naira . . . . Clearing alone is 250K Naira . . . We have 1.5M Naira left and in $$ that is just 8982$$
Shipping and CTN Charges = 1350 $$, we have 7632$$ left
Transport to the port = 300$$
Sending BOL to Nigeria = 100$$
Cost of transfering money from Nigeria to America = 250$$ (cos of the amount to be sent) - We have 6982$$ left.

I am yet to worry about my own profit or commission oh, so tell me as a dealer, do you think that is possible?

I remain loyal, sir but i have to give up on that particular one . . . . . .Let us educate the client that he is asking for impossible deal . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2011
vomoglobal:

Vomo Global Links Limited an auto company in Port Harcourt is seeking for partnership in car sales.

Are you an importer, car dealer or investor who wish to sell your cars fast and increase your reach, then you are the one we are looking for.

The partnership will entails us working together as to sell your car while you pay us commission.

If you are thinking of selling your car fast, then let us handle it for you.

Our Strength:-

- A spacious and well located car stand

- A vibrant driving school

- A large database of customers

- Over 5 years experience

- A team of dedicated and trained staff.

Wont u rather do business with us?

Call Now

2348037800268 or write vomogloballinks@yahoo.com for more details.

We will look at your proposal and get back to you . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2011
More of that Camry above . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2011
Last of the Machine . . 2002 Toyota Camry, less than 1.5M Naira and never been in an accident

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2011
Just like no other
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2011
Happy Saturday
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2011
Watch out for our deal for the weekend.

Mileage: 86,489
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Charcoal Black

Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.5L V6
Transmission: AUTO 6SPD
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4

Extra loaded, comes with Navigation System, Premium Sound System . . . . Plug in your MP 3 player and have some good time

Nice machine . . . Vogue in town in Nigeria, why not join the elite at a less than elite price?

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2011
One-Owner.
Clean Carfax . . . . .
Features: Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Dual Zone Climate Control, Tinted Windows, Power Steering, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Leather Steering Wheel, Power Drivers Seat, Power Passenger Seat, Heated Seat

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2011
Roof Rack, Clock, Digital Info Center, Homelink System, Tilt Steering Wheel, Telescoping Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Radio Controls, Sunroof, Moonroof

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2011
Send me the pictures of the one you have in lag.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:44am On Jul 25, 2011
Osama10:

Will do that tomorrow . . . Boss
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
Welcome to the gift of another day
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
Men this ford na die o
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
blink182:

Men this ford na die o

That ford will soon start a journey to Nigeria
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
Osama10:

Chief . . . Please leave me your mail add . . . . . or mail me at Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Chief . . . Please leave me your mail add . . . . . or mail me at Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Email sent boss.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nyrol(m): 2:25am On Jul 26, 2011
Hey Ford Edge, we await your arrival in Lasgidi. Sail home in peace. Nice machine mehn.! wink
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2011
Osama10:

Email sent boss.

Thanks for the mail and have responded with the pix.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
nyrol:

Hey Ford Edge, we await your arrival in Lasgidi. Sail home in peace. Nice machine mehn.! wink

Baba oh . . . I really hail
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:54am On Jul 27, 2011
We will always do our best to give the best . . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by ijele(m): 2:35am On Jul 27, 2011
Pls how much will it cost me to buy a nice Toyota 4runner b/w 2002-2003 model? alternatively nissan pathfinder or Infinity Qx4 2003-2004 model? Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
ijele:

Pls how much will it cost me to buy a nice Toyota 4runner b/w 2002-2003 model? alternatively nissan pathfinder or Infinity Qx4 2003-2004 model? Thanks

We do appreciate your Inquiries and your time on our thread is highly recognized.

We will check for the prices and get back to you within 24 hours . . . .

Looking forward to serving you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2011
Luxury at its best . . . If you love the Ford Edge, then, you would love this more.

Mileage: 102,292
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: White

Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.5L V6
Transmission: AUTO 6SPD
Drivetrain: AWD
Doors: 4

The ride is super loaded . . . . . . Contact us for more info and detail . . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2011
Features: 265 Horsepower, 4 Doors, 4WD Type - Automatic Full-Time, 8-Way Power Adjustable Drivers Seat, 8-Way Power Adjustable Passenger Seat, Air Conditioning With Dual Zone Climate Control, All-Wheel Drive

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2011
Clock - In-Radio, Front Seat Type - Bucket, Fuel Economy EPA Highway (Mpg): 24 And EPA City (Mpg): 17, Head Airbags - Curtain 1st And 2nd Row, Intermittent Window Wipers, Leather Seats

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nyrol(m): 2:47am On Jul 28, 2011
Get rich or die trying! Life is too good boss see machine mehn!!!! money good oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.