Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:35 AM

419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. (5355 Views)

Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by Xris74: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2007
In his  stupid response to the thread ''All Nigerians are Corrupt'' currently running on this site, Sweet T kept saying Ibo boys did this, Ibo boys did that; especially on the MediciAid fraud thing in Houston, which I watched on CNN a few years ago; and where most of the culprits were from Calabar/ AkwaIbom and other Niger Delta States. And of course some Igbo (7 in number) and one or two Yoruba. Thus Sweet T is nothing but a bloody liar and an impostor. By the verifiable lies he has told, his claim of being anything useful in the US is indeed very, very doubtful. If anything, he is part of the Nigerian image problem in the US, for he is very likely a 419ner and a fraud in competition with his Nigerian 419 counterparts (Yoruba, Igbo, Bini, Calabar, North (eg Terry Waya)etc) for Oyibo mugus.

Or is it that to ignoramuses (or at best mischief-makers) like Sweet T, any Nigerian name not sounding Yoruba or Hausa must be Igbo? Because I am sure the idiot is a Yoruba.

Names and Business Addresses of Suspects:
http://www.oag.state.tx.us/newspubs/releases/2006/113006suspects.pdf

THE 33 SUSPECTS ARRESTED

1. Akpan Sumuel Etukudo
2. Udofia Bassey Willie
3. Marcel Larry Ajiero
4. Ollie Elvin Ross
5. Godsen Samuel Udosen
6. Ededem Edem
7. Samuel Ekpenyong Edem
8. Ordy Chikodi Nwachukwu
9. Charles Byron Chandler
10. Brodrick Jermaine Carter
11. Ohaeto Maduabuchi
12. Ibanga Marcus Ekpo
13. Offombuk Udeme Eshett
14A. Richard Kankam
14B. Millicent Cindy Kankam
15. Ekpedema Obot
16. Emmanuel Gabriels
17. Paul Etim Udo
18. Godwin Chukwuemeka Arisukwu
19. Collins C. Olorondu
20. Kevin Okechukwu Onwudiwe
21. Wasin Tadese
22. Bridget Daffour Antwi
23. Joseph Itaedet Duke
24. Ukana Bassey Akpan
25A. Demetria Renee Broussard
25B. Caron Collins Broussard
26. Shandrekya Jazell Lee
27. Callishus Chima Duruji
28. Cyprain Ohueri
29. Emmanuel Effiong Nyo
30 Richard Thomason Akpabio
31. Emem Dominic Ukpong

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php/content/view/4403/55
http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/babsajayi/120506.html
http://www.i-dineout.com/pages2006/abbott.2.21.06.html[b][/b]
http://www.oag.state.tx.us/oagNews/release.php?id=1828
http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=105205&catId=35
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by Tornadoz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2007
@Seun
Please help bin this trash. This stupid nonentity wants a tribal war on nairaland. Am not going to denigrate my Ibo brothers because a certain millipede made me angry. Tufiakwa!
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by BABEELOVE(f): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2007
You think this is appropriate to post this here?
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by initiator(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2007
Another RUBBISH. Plz seun send this 2 the bin.
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by Xris74: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2007
Tornadoz,

It is you and your father who are nonentities and millipedes, you self-denying knave
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by angel101(f): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2007
@ poster
where are the bini names u claimed to have been involved.
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by Xris74: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2007
Can you read? Did I claim that Bini, specifically, was involved in the MedicAid fraud?
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by angel101(f): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2007
Xris74:

(Yoruba, Igbo, Bini, Calabar, North (eg Terry Waya)etc) for Oyibo mugus.

as long as the word in bold is not bini then i truly cannot read.
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by Xris74: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2007
Obviously, you truly cannot read with understanding. I never mentioned Bini as part of the MedicAid fraud, for which I listed the names above. Bini was mentioned as part of summarising 419 and other frauds perpetrated by Nigerians, which, no doubt, Nigerians from all tribes are involved in. Or are you saying Binis don't do fraud generally? Ade Bendel, for eg? And all the ones I know here in Germany? Give me a break.
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by shango(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2007
its no secret that most 419 is done by Igbos. Not that other tribes dont do 419 but the bulk of it is done by Easterners.
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by Xris74: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2007
Are you serious? Those Yahoo boys in Agbowo, UI, Ibadan and Ife, where most yahoo yahoo go on, plus those in Lagos are Igbo? May be Ijebu Igbo? This is the problem with Yoruba people, eat and clean mouth. Little wonder.
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by Xris74: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2007
Have you been to London? Yetunde, the Yoruba-British drug courier is an exampple of the activities of Yoruba in London. You started the finger-pointing. You have to finish it, Foolish Shango juju man
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by simplyme3(f): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2007
all of una dey craze.
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by onuku: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2007
GUYS,

DO Y'ALL KNOW THAT NUMBER THREE (3) IN THE LIST, LARRY AJIERO IS A MEMBER OF THE IMO STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY REPRESENTING IDEATO NORTH.
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by Xris74: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2007
The suspects have been arrested according to the report. Larry cannot be in US prison and still be in Nigeria. Check your facts. Perhaps name coincidence?
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by shango(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2007
you people need to learn to read, did I not say everyone does 419? My point is that the bulk of it are Igbo. And being a drug kingpin is not 419. Trafficking drugs is a different crime from 419 which is fraud. 419 refers to money scams not drugs.
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by angel101(f): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2007
Xris74:

Obviously, you truly cannot read with understanding. I never mentioned Bini as part of the MedicAid fraud, for which I listed the names above. Bini was mentioned as part of summarising 419 and other frauds perpetrated by Nigerians, which, no doubt, Nigerians from all tribes are involved in. Or are you saying Binis don't do fraud generally? Ade Bendel, for eg? And all the ones I know here in Germany? Give me a break.

Aparently i cant. but if u knew what u were talking about and not just taking up space, u would know that Ade Bendel is not from Benin. He is a Yoruba man!
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by egoldman(m): 1:53am On Jul 29, 2007
Same stupid people going round in circles , when u travel outside Nigeria and they give you the cold shoulder cos ur from Nigeria , plz tell them that u are not igbo , but from other part of Nigeria and see if they treat you differently , yeye people .
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by MILITIA(f): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2007
onuku:

GUYS,

DO Y'ALL KNOW THAT NUMBER THREE (3) IN THE LIST, LARRY AJIERO IS A MEMBER OF THE IMO STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY REPRESENTING IDEATO NORTH.

You expert us to be surprised shocked Please talk something else jo!!!! grin
Re: 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. by IniUbom(m): 5:39am On Oct 14, 2010
una no know notingatall.
onli hegats ddey here.
u know noting talll.
una bi 419nas laik yeye crooks, abi na lie?
i never lie wen i say abina tuk sey una dey no stait.
iiff i bi frm beni tribe person go lock u 4 cell papt pata. u smell mi?

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Dropped From National Economic Team / South-east PDP Endorses Fuel Subsidy Removal / Gov. Fashola Spends N400 Million Per 1MW Of Electricity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.