Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

If You Do This At 18, U R An I..diot - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Do This At 18, U R An I..diot (2331 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Do This At 18, U R An I..diot by Imeobong(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2011
If you're a grown as,.s man,(above the age of 18) and you sag your pants for the sake of fashion/being cool, YOU'RE A L, AME. Be cool and pull your pa, nts up.

Re: If You Do This At 18, U R An I..diot by TeeJay6(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2011
lol
Re: If You Do This At 18, U R An I..diot by Imeobong(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2011
Tee_Jay:

lol

No, oo guy its not funny, its annoying seeing grown up do this
Re: If You Do This At 18, U R An I..diot by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2011
@poster
as much as i may agree with you on it being lame,why do you care so much?
let everyone live and dress the way THEY see fit. if its all good for THEM then why do you even bother?
just dont look, et voila!
it's the new ghetto trend

Re: If You Do This At 18, U R An I..diot by Imeobong(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
as much as i may agree with you on it being lame,why do you care so much?
let everyone live and dress the way THEY see fit. if its all good for THEM then why do you even bother?
just dont look, et voila!
it's the new ghetto trend

i somehow agree with you, even though its not my business but the fact still remains, , that guys like this remains what they are, ,
my gwad!! where did u get this pix from? see wht guys do 4 fashion, maybe women might soon do same with their ar, se length
Re: If You Do This At 18, U R An I..diot by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
^^women do the same o!!!!!!! asss crack and tong are everywhere.

btw this trend has nothing to do with how smart a person is. many successful businessmen do wear sagging pants.
to each their own
Re: If You Do This At 18, U R An I..diot by Sissy3(f): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2011
why sag the pant? why not just wear pant or the boxer as in real pant(not trouser) and be walking around?

dress how you want to be addressed

(1) (Reply)

Who Rock It Better Between D'banj And Iyanya / How To Get Beautiful Lips! / Download Face Makeup Video: How To Make Gold Smokey Eyes And Red Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.