Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Just Don't Know What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Don't Know What To Do. (4904 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Iwish: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
There is a girl who means the world to me, she was going out with someone who used to be my best friend. Then he decided to cheat on her, not once, but five times, three of which were all the way. I liked this girl long before she started going out with him and she fully well knew it, she claimed that she loved me back. When she started going out with this guy, words cant describe how i felt nevertheless i felt as though i had to stay as her friend, respect her choices. A little while back, about two months ago, they split up. I started to get closer and closer to her until the stage when it was as if we were going out. It was then that she told me she still liked her ex. I felt used, worthless even, yet still, I loved her. I can't just let her go, she means so much to me but at the same time i don't want to just be thrown around like a ball. I really don't know what to do.  undecided
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Dyt(f): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2011
U told er anyth bout ur intentions yet?
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Iwish: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2011
Yeah, she knows how I feel completely.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Dyt(f): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2011
She knows?
Dat doesnt mean u put it 2 er 2 b ur babe
well i think she still loves d Ex n wldnt wanna indulge in anyth wit u
by d way ow old r u?
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Iwish: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2011
Not meaning to be rude or anything, but can you type that again, just a little more clearer?
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by deniyor: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2011
serves u right

people never learn
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2011
You Guys are caught in a crazy circle.where "A" likes "B" who is involved with "C" that used to be a good friend of "A".left to me.move on Love is conditioned by the Mind.there's no such thing as meant to be,or the destined one. So move ahead you will find another one that's just the plain old truth.true story
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Dyt(f): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2011
Mayb u read again
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by 190: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2011
SERIOUSLY WAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIAN BOYS

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2011
@poster
A) i sincerely hope that the reason that your best friend is not your best friend anymore has nothing to do with this damsel.

B) the fact that your best friend treated her like dirt has got NOTHING to do with your dilemma.

C) if she knew that you liked her, but decided to go for your friend, that means that you are second best and should really think about that for a minute. . . . . . . .or two!

D) now after he was done with her, you were quick to get closer to his "leftovers", to the point where you wanted a r/ship with her. where is your pride man?

E) to make matters worse, she doesnt even want you but long for that guy who treated her like garbage, THATS KARMA FOR YOU bro!
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by HighChief4(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2011
@OP, I see no reason why you would want this gal so bad, just give her space and find someone else. Cos if you start dating her, dude will always hit her at will
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by tellwisdom: 12:26am On Jun 14, 2011
Kaiiiii, me befriend gurl wey my friend dey BORKI?? No be me lai lai
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by iice(f): 2:07am On Jun 14, 2011
She claimed to love me then but she still went ahead and dated him. Now that she's free of him, she still wants him.

Seriously free lobotomy should be given.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Engprodel(m): 2:17am On Jun 14, 2011
Its as simple,if she truly lovs u i tel u,u wl always hav a place in her hrt bt if she dont u mite jst b a playbal in d hands of a toddler.
1 thin is she knwin dt u lov her, 1 thin i u telin her ur feelins anoda is she lovin u back k?
So b wis pal nd try nt 2 b a substitute lova.
Dere ar a thousand thousand gals around. U can get ova dis.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by omega25red(m): 2:45am On Jun 14, 2011
190:

i have been wondering about that too

poster how can you hold on to something you never had? there must be something she cant stand about you if she already knew you liked her but still chose your friend over you.

By the way i hope they didn't break up because you opened your mouth about what your "friend" did further more im sure there are tons of women in your area that you can go after other than your friends ex
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Emeka72(m): 4:55am On Jun 14, 2011
No need to ask I wish his age just check his profile. And u, u ar just giving yurself head-ache over a babe dat is taking u 4 granted.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by kpolli(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2011
guy move on, no be by force
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by 190: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2011
kpolli:

guy move on, no be by force
grin grin
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by MMM2(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2011
op
is dat ur wish angry
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2011
190:

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by multibabe(f): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2011
190:

grin grin

i tire o, she does love wat do you want to do about that kill yourself?? move on there are alot of babes out dere waiting for you, guy wise up.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Blazay(m): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
Sorry. I do not subscribe to the school of thought that believes in 'chopping' other people's remnants.
That is a major turn off.
Please, try and get another lady.
This lady is gonna be on the 'rebound' for a very long time.
It is one thing not to know she used to date your friend.
But an entirely different thing to jump in there after your friend has dated her. . . break up or not.
You are still friends with both of them. . .let it stay that way.

Very tacky! kiss
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by livedit(f): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2011
I really think you should let this one go and move on with your life.  You stated you "loved" her BEFORE she even hooked up with your friend, but yet, she STILL chose your friend over you.  She just may "love" you.  But not the way you want her too.  Sounds to me you are more like a "friend" category than a "romantic" category.  It seems you really care for her and don't want to see her hurting like this, but you have to also think about your own well being.  Will you be satisfied with only being "just friends" with her?  I'm not saying it's not impossible she may want a "relationship" with you some day. But are you willing to just sit around and wait?  Then again, she may never see you as someone she wants to date.  Again, are you willing to take that chance?

In the meantime, time is still going and I think all these "feelings" you have bottled up for a "maybe" could be actually put to use on a "will be".   Time waits for no one and you could be passing up on some really great women who will want a relationship with you.  Enough time has been wasted on her as it is.  Not to sound unsympathetic about what your friend did to her.  But at the same time, don't you think you deserve to be happy?
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by segunjowo(m): 1:26am On Jun 15, 2011
Op.
Hav courage. Move on. Date someone else and flaunt it. Each time u see her, flaunt what you've got. Make her regret ever taking you second class. She will come begging!
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by stunna2(m): 1:34am On Jun 15, 2011
another good guy fighting a lost battle with a bad guy, !?

trust me, your bad guy friend will win this fight over and over again and she will always chose the bad guy over you,

be wise now or pay later with endless heartache from this girl; besides, why do u want ur boy/s Ex, hur??

smh

respect the p.u 5 5 y b4 it swallows ya, k
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by jason123: 2:41am On Jun 15, 2011
@OP
Your "girl" is a very indecisive one. She wants to have the best of both worlds. She probably has two personalities and usually have mood swings. She wants to have a cool, caring and level headed guy, yet also enjoy the intrigue of a "bad guy" that does not care too much about the relationship.

Advise: Leave her! Get your mind off her! If When she comes back (they all do), treat her as a FRIEND and NOTHING MORE!!! With time, she will come begging you. She simply needs sometime to reassess herself and understand what she wants in a relationship (she is probably immature undecided no offense). DO NOT TREAT HER SPECIAL! Just be cool and with time, when she comes back, she will not leave you again! But when that happens, it does not mean you should go back to the "special treatment" toasting, NO! just treat her MATURELY and you will be fine! cool
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by jamest3(m): 2:46am On Jun 15, 2011
Friend, the only thing wrong with your situation is LOVE. It's being in love that makes us do the things that everyone else wouldn't e.g. she loving someone who's cheated on her severally and you willing to take leftovers. Just go along with it until your heart is healed, then the scales will fall out of your eyes and just maybe you'll see clearly!!
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by chines4(m): 3:05am On Jun 15, 2011
Love this four letter word. Mmmmmmmmm grin
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by talk2hb1(m): 3:38am On Jun 15, 2011
??
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by pawn89(m): 4:01am On Jun 15, 2011
@poster, you should try not to consider someone a priority when you are just an option to that person, move on, don't deceive yourself with the concept of love.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by slimbunky: 4:51am On Jun 15, 2011
There are lota gals that will appreciate u more out the there. Leave this one alone.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by slimbunky: 4:53am On Jun 15, 2011
There are lota gals that will appreciate u more out the there. Leave this one alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? / 16 Things Girls Hate About Guys / Guys That Can Cook(very Well)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.