Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Late night calls to my husband from his ex! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Late night calls to my husband from his ex! (6943 Views)

His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by AppleofGod(f): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2011
Pls I am confused and I need your sincere advice.

my husband's Ex. ALWAYS calls him in the night 10 - 11pm, and my husband says she is asking him about something about examinations that there is nothing going on, but I dont like the time of calling and I told my husband to ask her to stop calling at that time, he got so angry and ask why I am suspecting him.

Pls do you think I am wrong? or what do you think my actions should be?

Thank you.
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by xxcarolxx(f): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2011
Hit your hubby a slap across the head, No he should not be taken calls from his ex especially at that hour, Does he take the call in front of you or move out of the room?

1 Like

Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2011
Start calling your ex to balance the equation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by tellwisdom: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2011

grin grin badt guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by 190: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2011
REALITY101:

Innocent - ure pathetic undecided
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by HighChief4(m): 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2011
Its wrong and the timing is not helping matters too.
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by kpolli(m): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2011
ur husband is vexing cos he hasnt started cheating n u have caught him,

6 Likes

Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by IZUKWU(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2011
kpolli:

your husband is vexing cos he hasnt started cheating n u have caught him,
[color=#006600][/color][td][/td]
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by MMM2(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2011
just divorce him.

Op
re u still selling rings.
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by Annholt(f): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2011
u'v done nuthin wrong.
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2011
heheehehehehe you complained and he got angry and you are here asking questions? my friend you better go back home and sit that silly husband of yours, drag his penis and tell him you will cut it off if that woman calls again.

haba what nonsense instead of you to be strong and take charge of the house, you are here crying
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by maclatunji: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2011
jennykadry:

heheehehehehe you complained and he got angry and you are here asking questions? my friend you better go back home and sit that silly husband of yours, [b]drag his manliness and tell him you will cut it off [/b]if that woman calls again.

haba what nonsense instead of you to be strong and take charge of the house, you are here crying

@OP, she has a point there, except for the bolded part. You seem to have married an insensitive and uncaring man. You need to take deliberate and decisive action to save yourself some major problems.
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by Blazay(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2011
[size=16pt]I told my husband to ask her to stop calling at that time, he got so angry and ask why I am suspecting him.[/size]

They you go! cheesy
Never interfere with a man and his exes.
Ignore him. Those exes may be paying for your mortagage and children's tuitions. wink
Just do as I do. . .I get on the phone and say hello to them.
In fact, I try to befriend ALL of them.
If you make it a big deal. . .it becomes a big deal.

Push come to shove. . . . . if he wants out of the marriage, you CANNOT stop him.

So, stop worrying your pretty head of nothing. kiss

1 Like

Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by mutter(f): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2011
I do not think he is up to anything. He could easily hide it from you if there was something to hide. His calls are actually none of your business, even a married man has a right to his privacy. I think you should have more confidence in yourself and your marriage.
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by dayokanu(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2011
If he wants to cheat he would hide it from you, But you incessant n=complaints can actually drive him to

Blazay:

They you go! cheesy
Never interfere with a man and his exes.
Ignore him. Those exes may be paying for your mortagage and children's tuitions. wink
Just do as I do. . .I get on the phone and say hello to them.
In fact, I try to befriend ALL of them.
If you make it a big deal. . .it becomes a big deal.

Push come to shove. . . . . if he wants out of the marriage, you CANNOT stop him.

So, stop worrying your pretty head of nothing. kiss

Blazay,

SHouldnt we selibrate the Mavericks win with some marathon phock? I have been waiting for too long na

I need that poohsie
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by andypash(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
Take it easy woman i believe that there‘s nothing to it becos he can do his calling during the day if there is something to it do u folow him everywhere
He just want to be careful of word that‘s why he receive it that time when he knows u will be there wit him
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 15, 2011
Which kain yeye privacy? una no well grin like he'll be respecting her own privacy if it was her ex ringing her for business at that time of the night. undecided
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by Outstrip(f): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2011
Since you know what time the wench is calling then I suggest you hold on to the phone until she calls mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Some men get liver sha LOL
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2011
^^No be small Liver. grin This kain rubbish happen in my house? undecided
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by babyme1(f): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2011
@Post: Don't pay any attention to those telling you that there is nothing wrong with his ex calling him up at night, everything is wrong with it!. Find out from him what they always talk about, and express your worries. This way you can help avert the problem that is coming.

I personally hates exes and will burst a vein is she starts calling at ungodly hours. Of course she knows this and won't dare angry
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2011
baby.me:

@Post: Don't pay any attention to those telling you that there is nothing wrong with his ex calling him up at night, everything is wrong with it!. Find out from him what they always talk about, and express your worries. This way you can help avert the problem that is coming.

I personally hates exes and will burst a vein is she starts calling at ungodly hours. Of course she knows this and won't dare angry

Omo Calabar cool down abegiiiiii grin grin grin grin

Seriously how can an ex ring my man at odd hours of the day? and there is nuffing wrong with it? so if I wanna sh[i]a[/i]g at 11pm my hubby go put me on hold and answer one kain yeye fone call? grin cheiii women don suffer angry and nope this is damn well not funny. I am not laughing angry angry angry
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by babyme1(f): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
Jenny there is no cooling down on such matters o. Make i siddon look make one yeye woman thief my man? Mba! angry

Poster shine your eyes. Na so e dey take start.
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by maclatunji: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
baby.me:

Jenny there is no cooling down on such matters o. Make i siddon look make one yeye woman thief my man? Mba! angry

e don start already.
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by Ferya(f): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ poster

You did the right thing to ask but if this ex continues calling again, I think you should talk to your husband when he

is more relaxed express your worries calmly lay more emphasis on maintaining a peaceful family.

Secondly, introduce praying together as a family, it weakens so many things cos they say a family that prays

together stays together.

Your husband maybe incapable of handling that 'EX' and unfortunately  used defence tactics by attacking you.

Please, be  calm and loving as ever, you will see him telling you more later when you ignore him and his ex.

Remember, two wrongs don't make right. Goodluck!
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
See vexing
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by tomialph(m): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
chaircover:

Lets put things in perspective. The ex doesn't have to wait until 10pm before she calls the man which may support the fact that if the man had something to hide then he will speak to the ex at other times during the day without wifey being there.

On the other hand, the man in question sounds like one of these very insensitive ones who think that because they are the man they can do and undo and no one dare question their authority. I personally dont know which breed of men are the worst; the one having an affair or Mr Bulldog who approaches everything with a heavy hand and doesn't care about his partners feelings.

If only people take time to think about how they will feel if the shoe is on the other foot before they act, then the world will be a much better place

There maybe nothing happening between the husband and the ex but some things are just inappropriate and this is one of them.

Chaircover,
Please there's something I need to discuss with you ASAP. Please email your contact to tomialph@hotmail.com
thanks.
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by MOBO999: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
In all honesty I think it is very wrong for the ex to be calling him at such hour of the night, the ex even have no right to call him.
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by jamace(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2011

grin grin

OP
Try and get the lady's phone number. Discuss with her in a matured and friendly manner, that what she is doing with your man is not fair. Be nice to her and appeal to her conscience as much as possible.

Discuss with your husband in a friendly and matured way about how your feeling is being hurt. Appeal to his conscience as well, even if he doesn't stop, he will do it with respect. To most men, it is impossible not to cheat!

May God protect your home.
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2011
baby.me:

Na from clap to dance , dance to . . . . . . Na so madness dey take start grin grin cheesy
Re: Late night calls to my husband from his ex! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
mutter:

I do not think he is up to anything. He could easily hide it from you if there was something to hide. His calls are actually none of your business, even a married man has a right to his privacy. I think you should have more confidence in yourself and your marriage.

Sister Mutter, I don't want to come across as rude, you're a married lady, and deserve my respect. So I'll be as polite as I can in my response.

I can't believe you posted this. Her husband's calls from an ex are none of her business? It has everything to do with her, especially when they're made late at night. Even if your best friend (same gender) calls you at late hours on a regular basis, then it will affect your husband. Why the heck should one be woken up every night by a ringing phone?

After 22:00, I'd hesitate to call even my closest married friends, just for a natter. Why doesn't this ex call during more social hours? She has no respect for this lady's husband or his wife. She knows they're married, yet persists in calling at anti-social hours. If a good same-gender buddy of mine constantly called me between 22:00 and 23:00 hours, I would tell him to respect my wife, and call during more social hours. That may work for a bachelor or spinster, not good for a married couple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only / Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) / Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.