Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye (3677 Views)

Who Owns Lagos? By Sam Omatseye / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe / Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Babasessy(m): 1:21am On Jun 14, 2011
Bankole, the sin bearer
By Sam Omatseye 13/06/2011 00:00:00

His ascent to office was like his fall from grace: sudden.

Dimeji Bankole, former speaker, who brought a boyish poise and juvenile grace to his office, must wonder what God meant by giving him a miracle of a job and taking it away so suddenly.

He is brilliant, well-spoken and apparently well-adjusted. With his frequent white cap and crimped smile, it was hard to look at him as the N10 billion man. But he is. That is how he will be defined. There were other ways to define him, though. Remember the near fisticuff with the ritualist from Ogun State, Gbenga Daniel, over a minor infrastructural triumph around Ota? Remember the Ekiti saga where he turned minstrelsy about sending the army to the rerun election so that Segun Oni, the apostate with the phony Awo cap, could rig the elections? Those and others were important. But who would forget N10 billion, especially if it was on that note that he made his exit?

But his story is a tragedy because it is the tragedy of the Nigerian political class. By implication, of the Nigerian society. Anybody in political office of such significance as president, governor, minister, speaker, senate president, commissioner or director general and so forth is, by definition, a sinner in the eyes of the public. But the sinfulness is not the province of my piece today. I am concerned with the portrait of the politician as sin bearer.

When the matter of N10 billion arose on the floor of the House of Representatives, Bankole reminded his fellow legislators that the loan was taken to fund their recklessness. He knew they were reckless, and he bowed to them. He wanted to be a team player. He wanted to bear their sins on their behalf. From the information available, the speaker and deputy speaker did not really enjoy these allowances. It went to the principal officers and other members of the House. But he acquiesced in order to be in their good books. He did not want the proverbial banana peels to fling him forward in a surge of impeachment. Yet the same banana peels he tried to avert awaited him at the end of the road.

It is not just the issue of the loan alone. There were other purchases padded extravagantly. Whether it was vehicles or television sets or stationeries, it was not Bankole appetite alone that was at stake. He had to cater to a collective greed.

As The Nation’s Yomi Odunuga asked in his column last Saturday, why was he the only one the EFCC had to pick up? It is the way it is. He is the sin bearer. He was the one who carried the sin for these fellow sinners. This is Nigeria where we subvert every noble principle. When someone bears another person’s sin, the aim is redemption. It is usually prompted by the principle of love.

In the case of Jesus Christ, he bore the sins of humanity. In the case of Christ, the Bible tells us that he bore the sin for two things. One, to cleanse them. Two, for him (Christ) to go to glory.

But in Nigeria, the story is a little different. The sin bearer often goes away to material glory, just as spiritual glory is supposed to be the destiny of the sin bearer, sin being a spiritual matter. But the Nigerian leader who goes to material glory has many mansions that he prepares for himself, his wife, children, grandchildren, mother, father, siblings, girlfriends, et al. To an inferior degree, those who benefitted also have others who enjoy. They won’t have the same sort of mansions, or cars or fat-cat bank accounts, but they are pretty happy with what corruption has dealt them.

Most of them are never caught or prosecuted, and their material glory is guaranteed. Even those who are caught, or appear to have been caught, are ruffled. A little blood is squirted from their fat, prosperous biceps, and they and their loots live happily ever after. They are arrested, the media makes a show of their humility and humiliation, the hand cuffs, the bowed head, the degraded fashion sense. They spend some nights in jail, no special wines, no big, sensational beds but flies and mosquitoes instead of the buzz of ADCs and retinue of advisers.

When the saga of Bankole just happened, I said while the case of Jesus as sin bearer took him to heavenly glory, the sin bearer Bankole would go to perdition. On reflection, I am not sure of the perdition part. What it usually indicates is the end of the career of the person. We have a few who went to perdition, like Bode George. Even he sought redemption in an elaborate, false glamour of an after-prison reception. But it was a non-starter.

We must say that the situation is pathetic when you know that the rest of society takes part in this public ritual of crime and punishment. The public is part of the crime. For instance, a minister pays some school fees of former neighbours and friends’ children, medical fees of an old uncle, pays the rent of a former classmate’s aunt, all of which might not have happened if the man did not dip his hand in the till. Sometimes the governor caters to as many as two thousand such cases every other day as well his other responsibilities. A lawmaker said the other day that her traditional ruler wants her to buy him a “jeep” now that she won the election. She asked him where she was supposed to get the money. The traditional ruler was not going to bother about that.

So, that is the nature of sin bearing in political office. Anyone who occupies a political office suffers this burden. Yet when one of them is caught, we all act as though we are purer. The sinners always are those up there. That is what Goran Hyden, political theorist, calls the economy of affection. It is a damper on development and progress.

Yet, those in political office sometimes give cynically, not out of mercy but a pragmatic crafting of a base for later victories. Many do it genuinely and see it as a way of helping other people with public money if available jobs and the emoluments cannot cater to the needs of the many poor.

So Bankole funded recklessness to keep his job. He kept his job, but he lost his name. He was a scapegoat of a system built by cynics for cynics.
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/columnist/monday/sam-omatseye/9174-bankole-the-sin-bearer.html
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by EkoIle1: 1:52am On Jun 14, 2011
Good read. Another beautiful write up by sam.
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by olawalebabs(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2011
Sam. Good one there
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 14, 2011
Babasessy:

Bankole, the sin bearer
By Sam Omatseye 13/06/2011 00:00:00

Dimeji Bankole, former speaker, who brought a boyish poise and juvenile grace to his office, must wonder what God meant by giving him a miracle of a job and taking it away so suddenly.

He is brilliant, well-spoken and apparently well-adjusted. With his frequent white cap and crimped smile, it was hard to look at him as the N10 billion man. But he is. That is how he will be defined. There were other ways to define him, though. Remember the near fisticuff with the ritualist from Ogun State, Gbenga Daniel, over a minor infrastructural triumph around Ota? Remember the Ekiti saga where he turned minstrelsy about sending the army to the rerun election so that Segun Oni, the apostate with the phony Awo cap, could rig the elections? Those and others were important. But who would forget N10 billion, especially if it was on that note that he made his exit?

But his story is a tragedy because it is the tragedy of the Nigerian political class. By implication, of the Nigerian society. Anybody in political office of such significance as president, governor, minister, speaker, senate president, commissioner or director general and so forth is, by definition, a sinner in the eyes of the public. But the sinfulness is not the province of my piece today. I am concerned with the portrait of the politician as sin bearer.

When the matter of N10 billion arose on the floor of the House of Representatives, Bankole reminded his fellow legislators that the loan was taken to fund their recklessness. He knew they were reckless, and he bowed to them. He wanted to be a team player. He wanted to bear their sins on their behalf. From the information available, the speaker and deputy speaker did not really enjoy these allowances. It went to the principal officers and other members of the House. But he acquiesced in order to be in their good books. He did not want the proverbial banana peels to fling him forward in a surge of impeachment. Yet the same banana peels he tried to avert awaited him at the end of the road.

It is not just the issue of the loan alone. There were other purchases padded extravagantly. Whether it was vehicles or television sets or stationeries, it was not Bankole appetite alone that was at stake. He had to cater to a collective greed.

As The Nation’s Yomi Odunuga asked in his column last Saturday, why was he the only one the EFCC had to pick up? It is the way it is. He is the sin bearer. He was the one who carried the sin for these fellow sinners. This is Nigeria where we subvert every noble principle. When someone bears another person’s sin, the aim is redemption. It is usually prompted by the principle of love.

In the case of Jesus Christ, he bore the sins of humanity. In the case of Christ, the Bible tells us that he bore the sin for two things. One, to cleanse them. Two, for him (Christ) to go to glory.

But in Nigeria, the story is a little different. The sin bearer often goes away to material glory, just as spiritual glory is supposed to be the destiny of the sin bearer, sin being a spiritual matter. But the Nigerian leader who goes to material glory has many mansions that he prepares for himself, his wife, children, grandchildren, mother, father, siblings, girlfriends, et al. To an inferior degree, those who benefitted also have others who enjoy. They won’t have the same sort of mansions, or cars or fat-cat bank accounts, but they are pretty happy with what corruption has dealt them.

Most of them are never caught or prosecuted, and their material glory is guaranteed. Even those who are caught, or appear to have been caught, are ruffled. A little blood is squirted from their fat, prosperous biceps, and they and their loots live happily ever after. They are arrested, the media makes a show of their humility and humiliation, the hand cuffs, the bowed head, the degraded fashion sense. They spend some nights in jail, no special wines, no big, sensational beds but flies and mosquitoes instead of the buzz of ADCs and retinue of advisers.

When the saga of Bankole just happened, I said while the case of Jesus as sin bearer took him to heavenly glory, the sin bearer Bankole would go to perdition. On reflection, I am not sure of the perdition part. What it usually indicates is the end of the career of the person. We have a few who went to perdition, like Bode George. Even he sought redemption in an elaborate, false glamour of an after-prison reception. But it was a non-starter.

We must say that the situation is pathetic when you know that the rest of society takes part in this public ritual of crime and punishment. The public is part of the crime. For instance, a minister pays some school fees of former neighbours and friends’ children, medical fees of an old uncle, pays the rent of a former classmate’s aunt, all of which might not have happened if the man did not dip his hand in the till. Sometimes the governor caters to as many as two thousand such cases every other day as well his other responsibilities. A lawmaker said the other day that her traditional ruler wants her to buy him a “jeep” now that she won the election. She asked him where she was supposed to get the money. The traditional ruler was not going to bother about that.

So, thhat Goran Hyden, political theorist, calls the economy of affection. It is a damper on development and progress.

Yet, those in political office sometimes give cynically, not out of mercy but a pragmatic crafting of a base for later victories. Many do it genuinely and see it as a way of helping other people with public money if available jobs and the emots cannot cater to needs of the many poor.

So Bankole funded recklessness to keep his job. He kept his job, but he lost his name. He was a scapegoat of a system built by cynics for cynics.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/columnist/monday/sam-omatseye/9174-bankole-the-sin-bearer.html

what amazes me is why EFCC has not picked the other suspects or is bankole still shielding them from proscecution ?
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by hercules07: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2011
I am waiting for Tribune and the Awolowos to attack this, I also expect our resident anti ACN people to come and spin it into a Tinubu supporting corruption thread.
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Mynd44: 6:38am On Jun 14, 2011
More like BANK-OLE the LOOT BEARER
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by efisher(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2011
The lesson I am taking away from this Bankole case is simply to remain unshakable when it comes to doing the right thing at work no matter how uncomfortable it may be. I have been able to establish a few "ground rules" for myself at work to protect myself against "corruption". By the grace of God, I cannot be caught in such a situation. I rather resign than be engaged in any corrupt or dishonorable act. God help us.
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by enyojo(f): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2011
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by juman(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2011
Good article.
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by bioye(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2011
Babasessy:

What most people don't know is that[b] if Bankole did not approve the increase in allowance and subsequent N10bn loan, he would have committed a crime[/b]. 

The House Resolution to increase the allowances of the Reps members was taken by the House on[b] March 25, 2010 when Bankole was away and Nafada, his deputy presided[/b].  When Bankole returned, he was not happy.  But he could not singularly reverse or refuse the implementation of a House Resolution.  It would be a criminal offence.

So, he worked with the Management of the National Assembly to implement the increase by employing the most lawful option available to the House of Representatives.
Bankole did not have a choice!

Source:Why EFCC Is After Dimeji Bankole …The plot against him revealed
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by MaiSuya(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2011
KAI! Omatseye, this ya mouth eh, them go beat you one day o!  grin grin grin

There were other ways to define him, though. Remember the near fisticuff with the [size=14pt]ritualist from Ogun State, Gbenga Daniel[/size], over a minor infrastructural triumph around Ota? Remember the Ekiti saga where he turned minstrelsy about sending the army to the rerun election so that [size=14pt]Segun Oni, [/size][size=14pt]the apostate with the phony Awo cap,[/size] could rig the elections? Those and others were important. But who would forget N10 billion, especially if it was on that note that he made his exit?
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by seunlayi(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2011
what a pity Yomi
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by aribisala0(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2011
nigerians are really quite easy to please. this-a beautiful write up.?

please read it again. without mincing words it would be flattery to call it mediocre. the standards of journalism in nigeria have plunged into abysmal depths.
those old enough to remember newspapers of the late 70s and 80s would cringe to hear the  fawning superlatives being thrown around here. they are misplaced and unmerited. even  a journal club article in my secondary school would supplant  the drivel being celebrated here.
i never read the awolowo article but can say i expected a bit more  flourish from one who generated so much heat. really no one has anything to fear from this guy he is average on an exceptional day
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2011
Rubbish!
The idiot was even trying to compare Bank-OLE with JESUS CHRIST angry
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by kilometer(f): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2011
here we go again. can some1 stop all this english language and hand dis bankole guy to OPC or Bakassi bois, EFCC is wasting our time oh!. By d time he sees gbetugbetu, he will confess couple of 'em involved in the loot. Msshheewww! so annoying!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by lagboyz: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2011
Sam is at It again.

While I am not in support of Mr bankole's inviolvment in this corrupion saga, sam does not have any right to castigate the guy. bankole is innocent until proven guilty by a comptetent ciourt of law. I also await mr sam to write about the loot of the asiwaju of Lagos. Enough of these pull me down.

Omotseye, pls mind your business.
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by MMM2(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2011
bankole again
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2011
Nice write up
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Machine007: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2011
Omotseye at it again, in the wake of restoring his OWN LOST glory.

but i think he is AWO CRAZY, check the below from his write up.

"Remember the Ekiti saga where he turned minstrelsy about sending the army to the rerun election so that Segun Oni, the apostate with the phony Awo cap, could rig the elections?"
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Xfactoria: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2011
Good points but the conveyer - Sam Omatseye and his paymaster - Tinubu are hypocritical. They just won't impress me!

Let ACN's ____oh sorry, the Nation's Omatseye write Hon. Abike Dabiri, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, Senator Mamora et al to return the excess over the RMAFC approved emoluments paid to them to the cofers of the National Assembly first. Then I will start recognizing his genuineness when he writes about National ills.

In the wake of the Sanusi Lamido versus the National Assembly tussle, I rcall the righteous Mamora asking "How did our salaries even become public knowledge?". I can't recall any ACN member in the last National Assembly protesting the obnoxious salaries.
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by malaria(f): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2011
Nonsense make una tel me sometin way go blow my mind.BANKOLE Dis and dat.my ex-gov.ikiri left us n depthed depth.yet EFCC cnt spell his name.
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
The writer of this piece has shown himself to an anti-Christ. For him to compare our LORD JESUS CHRIST with Bankole is one of the highest level of blaspheme and madness and means that he does not understand why ourLORD JESUS CHRIST came and died for our sins. JESUS had no sin in HIM and paid for sins he never committed but does Bankole have any sin? Of course he does. Has Bankole ever taken Nigerian money illegally? I believe had at one point or the other while serving as the speaker of house of reps. Did he at any point in time while in the NASS take or receive money or item that the law forbade him to receive

The fight against corruption must start from somewhere: if from him, well fine. Let us sit back and think about the fate of our future generations in this face of stealing government funds.

There is no amount of defense put up by anybody that will justify corruption. I see EFCC (toothless bulldog) leaving Bankole to go free after all these hoax: just plea bargain or settlement out of court, meanwhile somebody that is caught on the street stealing say N5,000 (may be out of hunger or poverty or unemployment) or accused of such is left to rot in prison whether guilty or not.

Any way it all ends here on earth. All thieves will answer before GOD even if EFCC leaves them as they have always done.
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by aljharem3: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
rubbish

X-factoria:

Good points but the conveyer - Sam Omatseye and his paymaster - Tinubu are hypocritical. They just won't impress me!

Let ACN's ____oh sorry, the Nation's Omatseye write Hon. Abike Dabiri, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, Senator Mamora et al to return the excess over the RMAFC approved emoluments paid to them to the cofers of the National Assembly first. Then I will start recognizing his genuineness when he writes about National ills.

In the wake of the Sanusi Lamido versus the National Assembly tussle, I rcall the righteous Mamora asking "How did our salaries even become public knowledge?". I can't recall any ACN member in the last National Assembly protesting the obnoxious salaries.

gbammmm +1000
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Hardeyorlah(f): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2011
i pity Bankole nd i come out of it
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by IbegbuPI: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2011
May our dark days be short.

For those clamouring for the Sainthood of BANKOLE; are they suggesting that part of the duties of NASS is to arbitrarily increase the allowances of their members to say N1b per person per month, where national treasury is dry, they borrow and satisfy their large appetite.

When BANKOLE returned to meet the loan decision, why did he not show his anger, by at least resigning. He cannot preside over a looting regime and still desire good name.

NASS, PRESIDENCY, JUDICIARY, INEC etc are supposedly independent and should have direct charge on federation income. Therefore each of them should appropriate to itself whatever it likes. Nigeria can go broke, who cares. A packet of BIC or pen can be bought at N600000, who cares. Every year TV sets can be bought at any satisfying amount,

May our dark days be short.
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2011
sam omatseye is unreadable.
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
cry
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
cry
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by MaiSuya(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2011
X-factoria:

I'm not sure I get your point. If you read the article properly, you will see that he is referring to [b]all [/b]legislators, and not just the non-ACN members.
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2011
Omatseye has always been a brilliant essayist and wordsmith, and that's all there is to it. I wonder why some people ascribe too much importance to the OPINIONS of columnists. The fact that they have the privilege of a public space to ventilate their opinions does not perforce indicate the preeminence of such opinions over and above those of any other informed member of society. I merely enjoy brilliant columnists' prose, literary craftsmanship, and caustic wit. That's that. The substance of their articles rarely holds any special appeal for me. . .they're merely PERSONAL opinions, which everybody else has.
Re: Bankole, The Sin Bearer - Sam Omatseye by apache77(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2011
aribisala0:

nigerians are really quite easy to please. this-a beautiful write up.?

please read it again. without mincing words it would be flattery to call it mediocre. the standards of journalism in nigeria have plunged into abysmal depths.
those old enough to remember newspapers of the late 70s and 80s would cringe to hear the  fawning superlatives being thrown around here. they are misplaced and unmerited. even  a journal club article in my secondary school would supplant  the drivel being celebrated here.
i never read the awolowo article but can say i expected a bit more  flourish from one who generated so much heat. really no one has anything to fear from this guy he is average on an exceptional day

[b]Sir,

Whenever you see a beautiful piece of prose, appreciate it. Nigerians have this problem of being hyper critical of others especially on intellectual grounds and where superiority of thought rears its head. No need coming here to assume an intellectual high ground when from the very few sentences you wrote, we see no creative spark, yet you come here denigrating someone over a virtue or strength you don not possess.

This write up by Sam Omatseye was a beautiful write up, and even if you do not agree with his logic, do not cast aspersions on his craft- he is a wordsmith. I have never liked him for one bit, not since he did an article comparing Wole Soyinka and Achebe, thinly veiling his contempt throughout the article for Achebe- the greatest, and very recently, that scathing article on Awo’s family. I cannot, however, for the life of me, and based  on those two articles refuse him credit on this one- he wrote beautifully- and beautiful write ups only annoy people given to intellectual posturing (like you).

Nigerian journalism has not sunk to any depths. Nigerian journalists are rubbing shoulders with their foreign counterparts and winning laurels left, right and centre, and none of them needs your validation for the generality to accept their genius. Maybe you are one of his haters, but its plain silly and dumb trying to throw up certain analogies- like your literary club in secondary school writing better than what this Head of Editorial Board of a Newspaper wrote. You cant even write half as well as Omatseye, so don’t come here to pontificate and try to bash a man who obviously shares shares very little in common with you. And you talk about superlatives? Hello?? Do you know what that means? Last time I checked, superlative meant ‘excellent: of the highest quality or degree. In what context or form did Omatseye use as you put it ‘fawning superlatives.’

And if you are so in love with the newspapers of the 70’s and 80’s, why don’t you go back to reading them? However much you would want people to believe, old school reporters/journalists, though unique and with their own strengths, are no better than today's. Have we not heard that in many fields?. In the next 40 or 50 years, these same people, being disparaged by your ilk, would be the same ones who would be mentioned as beacons and benchmarks for excellent journalism.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is to let his sentiment cloud his sense of reason as it clearly did you here. Without even reading his Awo article, you declared: i expected a bit more  flourish from one who generated so much heat. really no one has anything to fear from this guy he is average on an exceptional day.

If you must crucify him, do so on the double cross of inherent logic and grandstanding, definitely not on his flowery rhetoric. He is ahead of you, and many others  like you by a mile. No need coming here to assault our sensibilities with your peculiar kind of literary pretensions.
Make sense, dad!
[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex / Throwback: 61% Of Nigeria Were In Poverty As At 2012 / Ngige’s Incestuous Affair With Marie Antoinette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.