Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate (11919 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate / My Advice To The Single And Desperate To Marry Nigerian Women Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 4:12am On Jun 14, 2011
i want to get married now, i don't want to date anymore or get checked out by guys and i am still a virgin.

i am ready for a serious relationship and i pray to god everyday for a guy that will want to get married to me now!!.

i am frustrated god he keeps on giving me these lame guys that are too young and don't want to get married.

i am ready for marriage and no one understands that.

each day i get more and more desperate for any guy
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 4:15am On Jun 14, 2011
i am even looking at men who are 32 to marry.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by BABE3: 4:17am On Jun 14, 2011
Madam, and why exactly do you want to get married?!

1 Like

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 4:20am On Jun 14, 2011
BABE!:

Madam, and why exactly do you want to get married?!

i don't want to be alone sad and i want to show my parents i am mature , they still treat like a baby my whole family babies me.

they all still treat me like a kid

if i get married that will show them
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by dayokanu(m): 4:24am On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

i don't want to be alone sad and i want to show my parents i am mature , they still treat like a baby my whole family babies me.

Do you think thas all marriage is about?

first thing do you have a job and a means of livelihood?

post a picture

1 Like

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 4:33am On Jun 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Do you think thas all marriage is about?

first thing do you have a job and a means of livelihood?

post a picture

nope i know you have to work and stuff and have children.

and oh i work at time Horton

and only if your interested in marriage <3
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by deniyor: 4:51am On Jun 14, 2011
Post pictures of yourself, covering every angle.
Write an essay about yourself, and let us know why anyone should consider you in the first place. You say you are a virgin, is that your only trait?

Your post tells us why your parents consider you a kid still. You act like one. Do you honestly think marriage makes your mature, or will garner more respect for you? Do you think you have what it takes to maintain a relationship not to talk of marriage? You are much better losing your virginity to nobody than be stuck in a crappy marriage?
What can you contribute to a marriage? You are 19, are you done high sch / secondary sch? Do you have a post secondary or do you plan working at Tim Hortons for the rest of your life?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by dayokanu(m): 4:55am On Jun 14, 2011
Do you have a college education? How do you hope to support your family and husband when you get married

What are your plans for that? Marriage is not only about phocking alone,

What do you bring to the marriage table?

1 Like

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by BABE3: 5:09am On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

Dude, you're a baby!! You're nineteen!! I'm nineteen too and marriage is the last last last lastest thing on my innocent mind. You really need to adjust your scale of preference. Also, your priorities need reaccessing.

Are you attending any educational institution presently?

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

Marrying for these reasons will prove you are the opposite of mature hun.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by dayokanu(m): 5:56am On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

i want to get married now, i don't want to date anymore or get checked out by guys and i am still a virgin.

i am ready for a serious relationship and i pray to god everyday for a guy that will want to get married to me now!!.
i am frustrated god he keeps on giving me these lame guys that are too young and don't want to get married.

9jafetish:

@ talina

omg i had a guy frd too and he violated me.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-688933.64.html#msg8513909
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by BABE3: 6:00am On Jun 14, 2011
^^ LOL-- In your mind now, you're an FBI agent!
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by dayokanu(m): 6:02am On Jun 14, 2011
BABE!:

^^ LOL-- In your mind now, you're an FBI agent!

In my mind you are sharing my bed with me
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by BABE3: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2011
^^ lol--I knew you'd go there.

You've not found a shawty all this while? Lati ijo yi--? No bedmate, no mistress, no nothing? Nawa o--You're dulling.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

where is 190 - where is 190

your chance - your chance

where have you beeeeeeeen!! shocked shocked

Young blood - fresh fish

Chineke - this is a life time opportunity angry angry
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by frank317: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2011
u want to in ur husband's house, lookin out of the window and wondering how sweet your gate man's dick would b. meanwhile why does ur mind tellls u that u are a virgin when u know u are not. women just like decieving themselves

1 Like

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by MsPotato(f): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2011
When I was your age I was still studying aiming to get my degree level shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by kpolli(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2011
so poster lemme get ur point,

u want to get married so as to prove ur not a kid,
brilliant idea, am down,

but as a realist (wat most ppl can pessimist), wat if the marriage doesnt work? then ur parents wud have been rite for branding u a kid,

dont want to fly just after learning how to crawl,

PS 32yr old is too old for u
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2011
Ms. Potato:

When I was your age I was still studying aiming to get my degree level shocked shocked shocked

angry angry
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by upendo98(f): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2011
Its a crzy world. shocked shocked

Backflash. At 19 I was out of high school and thinking about what course to study.marriage never crossed my mind.
What on earth are you talking about little girl?

@Those in marriage want to pop out cz what they saw while out is not what they discovered on getting in.
@Those that are out like you want to jump in there yet you are still,emotionally,financially,spiritually,socially,unstable!

My 2cents worth of Advise?

1.' NEVER EVER GET MARRIED TO TRY AND PROVE A POINT TO ANYBDODY.
You only prove to the person you are marrying. and that is 'you love them enough to marry them'

2. Get a life. Be busy.get a job part time or study. Dont stay in house whole day.What you are feeling is normal 'teenage rebellion' I also felt that way too.
We all did i think.

3.For heavens sake! don't scream and shout that you are desperate to get married!! You will attract flies that will suck you up and dump you like shit.

Why? cz they want your young body only but you are not yet 'wife material'. It takes a while to build and make a 'wife material' Its not just automatic becz you are a girl!! Not every girl can make a good wife.
Allow yourself to grow dear.Enjoy your youth for now otherwise if ur gonna throw it all now then when you hit 50 you want to behave like a teen coz you missed developing that stage!!.

4. DO NOT GET MARRIED NOW.Try get a life dear.

Oh God!!
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by MMM2(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2011
op
my dad has alot of money, i mean he is money himself.

And he wants 2 marry a 6th wife,

will u marry him? undecided
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by anointedf(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2011
going by what you have written, marriage is not the next thing. Otherwise you will fall into the wrong hand and they will use you and dump. Plain truth.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by MsPotato(f): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2011
190:

angry angry

Why are u angry for? Did I not said it right?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by dayokanu(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2011
BABE!:

^^ lol--I knew you'd go there.

You've not found a shawty all this while? Lati ijo yi--? No bedmate, no mistress, no nothing? Nawa o--You're dulling.

I need a brand new BABE! for tonight ni.

E don tay wey I don chop Naija ni
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 190: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2011
dayokanu:

cool cool
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by BABE3: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2011
^^ You, If I break those sunglasses you're wearing ehn--- undecided

DK, I'm happy for you. Go look for one.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2011
dayokanu:

i am still a virgin, but yes last month i let my guy ex frd come into my residence at 2am. and then he yelled at me and touched me in nono places,luckily he didn't manage to take all my clothes off, even thought i just stand there making no noise, i was scared.

but he got a text and left , now i am in hiding. hmmmmm i wonder if he would like to get married.

see i am desperate nobody wants to get married sad
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2011
BABE!:

^^ You, If I break those sunglasses you're wearing ehn--- undecided

DK, I'm happy for you. Go look for one.

your nineteen too well, you should start looking for a serious relationship and someone to marry. people theses days don't live long anymore.

alot of ppl are dying at 40 ,so you have to live life fast. i am done playing with boys i wanna get married now.
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by BABE3: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

your nineteen too well, you should start looking for a serious relationship and someone to marry. people theses days don't live long anymore.

alot of ppl are dying at 40 ,so you have to live life fast. i am done playing with boys i wanna get married now.

haha! Did you take your medication(s) this morning?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by Ekpoma1: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2011
This poster is definitely high on garri Ijebu. This is the time 2 take your study serious.
BABE bawoni?
Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by kpolli(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2011
well i cant blame the poster, since naija girls don dey grow fast, maybe they feel they r matured enuff by 19

1 Like

Re: 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate by 9jafetish(f): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2011
@deniyor
deniyor:

Post pictures of yourself, covering every angle.
Write an essay about yourself, and let us know why anyone should consider you in the first place. You say you are a virgin, is that your only trait?

Your post tells us why your parents consider you a kid still. You act like one. Do you honestly think marriage makes your mature, or will garner more respect for you? Do you think you have what it takes to maintain a relationship not to talk of marriage? You are much better losing your virginity to nobody than be stuck in a crappy marriage?
What can you contribute to a marriage? You are 19, are you done high sch / secondary sch? Do you have a post secondary or do you plan working at Tim Hortons for the rest of your life?

can i send you a pic of myself to you in private message,  i don't want my family members coming here and finding out it was me, they will lecture me and  probably beat me.
yes i am done high school,and i am in university now.

lets see uhhh i am a virgin, i can cook, i can clean,and i can have babies,also in a few years i will have my university degree and will be able to have a career.

my life already sucks my parents don't let  me do anything, all throughout high school i did nothing just go home and do homework i had only 3 frds they were losers so all we did was study.

i go to university then i get used and abused by sum guy,and now i wanna get married.

but since i am somewhat sensible i will take your comment into consideration, i guess marriage isn't all that.

but then why do people like getting married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Red Flags You Regret You Ignored In Your Relationship. / Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats / Day I Dis-flowered One Fine Igbo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.