Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Exactly Are You Grateful For? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Exactly Are You Grateful For? (1068 Views)

Who Exactly Are The Igbos? / What Exactly Is Wrong With My Left Hand? / What Are Your Grateful For From The Past Generation? (2) (3) (4)

What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by Godsgirl(f): 5:23am On Jul 28, 2007
In this day and age, we take so much for granted. In our quest for "the next big thing" we frequently miss out on the several other events or people we often consider as "minor" or insignificant". Can you take some time out of your busy schedule- maybe for a total of 2 minutes to be true to yourself and God, What are you grateful for this day?, It could be a much anticpated phonecall, an engagement etc, Nothing is ever too small or too big.

Today:
I am grateful for your life-and your ability to see, think, laugh  smiley
I am grateful that summer school ends this coming Tuesday and I am half way done with finals  kiss
I am grateful for the great love I have in my heart for you all at Nairaland  cheesy

(This is just a small fraction of what I am grateful for) stay tuned for each day that follows.

Now tell me, what are you grateful for?
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by toshmann(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2007
i'm grateful for life, food, health, security, shelter, clothes. every other thing na jara.
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by PTBNaija(f): 5:27am On Aug 07, 2007
I am great full for for waking up this morning, life, family, friends, good health, security. . .many things.
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by iice(f): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2007
My family! and friends
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by PTBNaija(f): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2007
obowunmi:

for this wonderful blessing grin

Oh my gosh. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked my eyes. . . .they burn!!!!!

Remove that nasty picture. . .this is a God fearing thread!
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by kellorah: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2007
*shakes head* That's WRONG!!
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by drucee21(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2007
hey that stuff is like a one way ticket to 6ft . in fact with such a  stuff ur wife can never cheat on u
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by PTBNaija(f): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2007
drucee21:

hey that stuff is like a one way ticket to 6ft . in fact with such a stuff your wife can never cheat on u

Don't be too sure of that. If she never saw one. . .and then next thing you know, the husband whips that out on the wedding night. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by kellorah: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2007
That 'thing' looks SCARY!! I wouldn't show that off if i had it. undecided
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by Boondoggle(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2007
I am grateful because I know God
I am greatful for the wonderful family (best in the world  tongue) in which God has placed me
I am grateful for meeting the poster on Nairaland wink
I am grateful because I am out of Ng grin for now
I am grateful because the air we breath is free and not taxed grin grin grin
I am grateful . . . . .  . . . . more to come

Shalom cool
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by TCUBE(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2007
for everything
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by Ezinwannem: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2007
I am greatful because I am alive today, for my  loving family and friends, a graduate and venturing into another one in 2 weeks time, food and shelter and da most recent one as of yesterday, my scholarship essay will be published in the book entitled "CHALLENGE THE EXPERTS" next month, Am now an author so make una dey cite me oooooooooo, lol
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by naijadiva2(f): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2007
i am grateful for being alive.
Re: What Exactly Are You Grateful For? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:50am On Aug 23, 2007
Good health!

Congratulations / Weirdest Name(s) You've Ever Heard / Nigerian Man, Freeman Osonuga Shortlisted To Fly To Space