Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief (5190 Views)

To End Terrorism, We Should Follow The Path Of Prophet ... / Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority / Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by tyson55(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
Barely 24 hours after Police in the federal capital territory raided and arrested over 1,000 persons suspected to be potential terrorist' recruits, the Nigerian Army said it has researched and found solution to the Boko Haram crises.

Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Azubuike Ihejirika who made the disclosure at the signing ceremony of the upgraded version of the Nigeria Army Training Manuals, noted that with the outcome of its research which focused on the modus operandi of the Boko Haram religious sect ready, the army was set to confront the menace headlong.

General Ihejirika however disclosed that the Nigeria Army would work in collaboration with other security agencies especially the Nigeria Police to achieve success.

Said the Army Chief, "The menace of Boko Haram is not only a cause of concern to the federal government, the international community is watching to see how the government will tackle the issue of Boko Haram and terrorism. But I want to say that we have found a solution to it and very soon, they will start putting it into use".

While calling on all Nigerians to rise up to these challenges of terrorism, Boko Haram and other related threats, the Army Chief said Nigerians should come out and support the security agencies to put these menace behind us.

"We will still continue to research into ways of dealing with Boko Haram, terrorism and other worrisome threats to our nation's wellbeing and this will lead us to getting it right as the army embarks on its transformation process.

He disclosed that out of 406 manuals in the Nigeria Army, 102 of them have so far been reviewed in line with modern realities and signed while work is ongoing on others."

Also speaking, permanent secretary, Ministry of Defence, Dr Ezekiel Oyemomi, represented by the Director joint services, Abdulrazak Salawu said that training and retraining of the armed forces constitutes major components in the transformation process of the armed forces and also serves as ingredient of modern warfare.

He added that it is essential to continuously update their training aids, so that it can fall in line with modern trends in the military.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
:

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Kx: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
rudedough: [b]Listen there is nothing like Boko Haram, its all a conspiracy.. Let me tell you about everything happening in Nigeria from the CBN to BOKO HARAM down to the plots behind them...

For your information, there is nothing like cash/bank notes in CBN, CBN does not print money neither does it transact in cash... However, the money they allegedly loan to the Federal Reserve is just a bunch of numbers sent to the Federal Reserve account using a computer (Digitally transferred)... We should all be aware that this numbers they called LOANS given to the Federal Reserve are not notes, they are mere numbers... Now the CBN requires the Federal Reserve Agency to pay a high interest rate on the invisible money they loaned... Let us assume that the CBN loaned 100 Billion Naira to the Federal Reserve. Do you know that the Federal Reserve is required to pay back 100 Billion Naira + an interest of 90 Billion Naira which is 190 Billion Naira...? I guess you are surprised now... And how does the Federal Reserve pays that money back...?

Gerald
[/b]

Some will pass your write up for a carefree ph.d student illogical work but I found it thought provoking.
I would have mistaken you for Boyo-the economic expert that features on some lagos tv.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
Kx:

Some will pass your write up for a carefree ph.d student illogical work but I found it thought provoking.
I would have mistaken you for Boyo-the economic expert that features on some lagos tv.
was that why your quoted the whole topic? Some people are just naturally st.upid! Mtscheeeew!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Pain(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
This write up is laced with several contradictions. I wish the op will put in this much energy in his homework @ LSE.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
The conspiracy theorists are back !!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by schoolboi: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
I tired of too much write up,and talks we know our govt are behind this our hardship,but what can we do just to fold our hand.action speak louder than word,we u are ready 2 carry out action 2 fight d govt and also d us govt,just let me know cos am always 100% ready
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by accused(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
thats a gud one,i know where u pick this write up from. The biggest secret by david icke,he makes sence, but i see him as a conspiracy writer
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by na2day(m): 5:51am On Nov 13, 2012
Tin foil hat alert!
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by accused(m): 6:03am On Nov 13, 2012
rudedough: I am not a Conspiracy theorist, just a student who THINKS, and i've never read anything from David Icke, maybe i should find his book, May i know the title of this book?.. If i as a student can think and link the recent US activity in Nigeria to the BOKO HARAM... Why isn't our defense ministry seeing any connection...?? I believe David Icke didn't write about Boko Haram in his book, so the question is where did i get my knowledge from?
Guy google am before u start making noise, - THE BIGGEST SECRET, THE TRUTH SHALL SET U FREE,ALL BY DAVID ICKE . U re too young to start dis piracy tin,be creative for once 9ja i hail oh
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 14, 2012
rudedough: [b]Listen there is nothing like Boko Haram, its all a conspiracy.. Let me tell you about everything happening in Nigeria from the CBN to BOKO HARAM down to the plots behind them...

THIS IS A MUST READ FOR NIGERIANS...

I sympathize with you my brothers, i have always been quiet but i think this has gotten to its peak and today i am going to expose why our Government keeps printing new notes and increasing currency denomination. Most Nigerians assumes that the Government prints new notes and increase denomination because it makes looting easier "THAT IS NOT TRUE, IN FACT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK AND THE MORE REASON WHY THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO GO TO SCHOOL SO THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR STRATEGIES AND INTERFERE OR CHALLENGE THEM...” They don't need the notes to loot and the increase of currency denomination has nothing to do with devaluing of currency... It’s just a strategy, a reason to print new notes... This process is called "Fractional-reserve banking"... DO WE HAVE AN ECONOMIST IN THE HOUSE? Point me out if I am wrong... This is another Government plot to make more money out of the poor masses to feed their invisible debts they allegedly owe to CBN/IMF who created the money out of nothing. I will try to explain this... In business there must be a balance between demand and supply to maintain equilibrium in the price of a commodity... If demand is higher than the supply, price increase and when the supply is higher than the demand, price decreases... For example, a commercial transporter will normally charge 100 Naira from Mile 2 to CMS... But when there are too many passengers (HIGH DEMAND AGAINST SUPPLY) the transporter increases his fare from 100 Naira to 150 Naira... Now when there are only a few passengers (LOW DEMAND AGAINST SUPPLY) the transporter decreases his fare to win passengers...

For your information, there is nothing like cash/bank notes in CBN, CBN does not print money neither does it transact in cash... However, the money they allegedly loan to the Federal Reserve is just a bunch of numbers sent to the Federal Reserve account using a computer (Digitally transferred)... We should all be aware that this numbers they called LOANS given to the Federal Reserve are not notes, they are mere numbers... Now the CBN requires the Federal Reserve Agency to pay a high interest rate on the invisible money they loaned... Let us assume that the CBN loaned 100 Billion Naira to the Federal Reserve. Do you know that the Federal Reserve is required to pay back 100 Billion Naira + an interest of 90 Billion Naira which is 190 Billion Naira...? I guess you are surprised now... And how does the Federal Reserve pays that money back...?

When i talk about the Federal Reserve, most people still believe that the Federal Reserve system is an agency of the Government working in our best interest... But it will surprise you if i tell you that our Federal Reserve System is a group of Private bankers who have stolen the money creation process from the Nigerian people... By the time I am finished you will understand why these private bankers are responsible for the creation and circulation of our money... And who gets the fall for all the problems from the top... THE COMMON MAN... Now Let me explain banking to you in a simple term, it is more complex but with this, I think you can get an idea of what I am trying to say...
Now let’s take it that the CBN just loaned to the Federal Reserve 100,000,000,000.00 Naira (100 Billion Naira) in numbers which is then printed into some small pieces of hard paper with some funny images and writings on it and they call it “MONETARY BONDS”... These bonds may be 10 Billion per bond... 10 Pieces of these bonds will be equivalent to the 100 Billion Naira loaned to the Federal Reserve by the CBN... The Federal Reserve agency then takes this bonds and deposit it into a commercial bank hoping to get an interest on the amount deposited ( After all when you deposit a certain amount in a bank over a period, you get interest on it right? That’s what the Fed just did) the commercial banks then take these bonds back to CBN to get approval to print naira notes... Of course at their own expense they PRINT our Naira notes and call it "Legal Tender"... We all believe that our money is only printed by the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Plc. (NSPM). That’s not true; in fact it’s funny to me… Money can be printed by any other company as long as it meets our security demand (If in doubt please check the CBN police on currency)... The commercial bank now have 100 Billion worth of naira notes, and they are hungry to do business to recover their cost of printing, make their interest and repay the Fed, so they give these notes out to the Nigerian people as loans... On the other hand, the Federal Reserve agency can't wait to get their return so that they can settle their debt and make their own profit... The CBN also cannot wait to get their digital money from the Fed and make their profit too... So who bears the burden.. Who borrows the cash? Who works his Bottom out to pay back in cash? The Common Nigerian...

He innocently walks to the bank, borrows cash to do business... Business becomes bad, he cannot pay back... Bank cash gets stacked in his products, bank note circulation becomes paralyzed, inflation increase... Since there is no cash in circulation, the balance of demand and supply sets in... When there is High demand of cash and these is little or no cash... "Prices increase"... Banks becomes indebted to the Fed; The Fed becomes indebted to CBN/IMF... Currency becomes devalued against the country you borrowed from... That is the way it works because CBN also borrows his monetary numbers from somewhere... And guess what our Government does to settle the problem?? Our Government goes ahead and borrows more money from the CBN/IMF, that is, they just ask the commercial banks to print more notes and they give us some excuse to cover up the reason why they are printing new notes... More cash = More debt... 1 Naira = 1.90 Naira debt... And you and i are going to work our Bottom out to pay the Government’s debt... Isn't this core economics... It's called "DIGITAL MONETARY SYSTEM"

EXAMPLES OF A DIGITAL MONETARY SYSTEM:

Spain owes $1 Trillion to France, Britain and Germany.
Italy owes $1 Trillion to France, Britain and Germany.
France, Britain and Germany owe other European Economy over $16 Trillion
Spain still owes Italy (A broke economy) $1 Billion Dollars...
Italy owes Spain (Another Broke Economy) $27 Billion...
Wait a minute; i thought they were broke.... Can someone please put on his/her critical thinking cap...? How can a broke economy borrow from another broke economy that haven’t got any money because they can't get back the money broke economy lend to the other broke economy... They shouldn’t have lent them in the first place because broke economy do not have any money... Where do they get this money from..? The answer is right in front of you... simply because the money is invisible... Digital monetary system... Hehehehehehe Education is Power

PART 2:

Now this is where it gets very interesting... (JUST SEE WHAT EDUCATION CAN DO)

In 2007 the Central Bank of Nigeria chooses to amend its constitution and our legislative arm of the Government and even the president could not understand this plot or they are a part of it... I think i am going to write out the amended act here...

CBN Act, No. 7 cap 1 (1): There is established for Nigeria a body known as the Central Bank of Nigeria (herein after in this Act referred to as "THE BANK" {That is they refer to CBN as "THE BANK" This is a sneaky way of confusing unaware Nigerians that they are referring to some other banks meanwhile they are referring to the CBN. Now read further.

CBN Act, No. 7 cap 1 (3): In order to facilitate the achievement of its mandate under this act "THE BANK" (CBN) and other financial institutions Act, and in line with the objective of promoting stability and continuity in economic management, "THE BANK" (CBN) SHALL BE AN INDEPENDENT BODY IN THE DISCHARGE OF ITS FUNCTION. {I bet no one reviewed this constitution before approving of it or maybe they didn’t understand what they read or this is another conspiracy... Here CBN just asked that it should be independent of itself... No more a Government body... CBN can only answer to the Presidency and no one else... Not even to the Vice President} now read the Act 6

CBN Act, No. 7 cap 6 (1): There shall be for "THE BANK" (CBN) a board of directors WHICH SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POLICY AND GENERAL ADMINISTRATION OF THE AFFAIRS AND BUSINESS OF "THE BANK" (CBN). {Now the CBN just created a Board of Directors (A group of people to supervise the operation of the CBN} now read another sneaky quote.

CBN Act, No. 7 cap 6 (2): The board of Directors shall consist of:

(a) A GOVERNOR WHO SHALL BE THE CHAIRMAN {most people don't get this part straight- The Governor of CBN is Sanusi Lamido, and the Chairman of the Supervising team shall be the Governor (Sanusi Lamido)... That is: The CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido will be the head of the supervising team, supervising himself... hehehehehehehe) Now read the funniest of the constitution.

CBN Act, No. 7 cap 6 (3): The Board of Director shall be responsible for -

(d) MAKING RECOMMENDATION TO THE PRESIDENT FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF AUDITORS in accordance with section 49 of this Act the provision of the necessary facilities and the rates of remuneration. (This means that Sanusi Lamido also will be the one to appoint an auditor for the president to cross check the affair of the CBN) WTH... (He alone controls the CBN, Supervise it, and yet audit it... I guess he should just be the CEO of CBN) and i can’t believe the legislative signed this amendment {Did Hon Patrick Obahiagbon read this and not understand} hehehehehe...

Our country is being run by the banks; we should start thinking outside the box... And i must warn Nigerians, please stop watching TV, it’s a complete hoax... The news you hear on TV have been edited and you only hear what the Government wants you to know... The media is a part of the Government and even those multinational companies you know, they run the Government not the president… That is why they keep bringing you all kinds of entertainment like MTN Project fame, Multina dance hall, Soccer, Music Africa, Nigezie, who wants to be a millionaire and all kinds of entertainment to keep your mind busy and away from their business, all because they don't want you to develop critical thinking skills.... (How do you think the Government sponsors their billion naira elections and campaigns? Of course the banks and multi-national companies support and the devil doesn’t give anything for free)... Who said the Government doesn’t have money to improve our educational system? They don’t want you to go to school so that you stay away from their business... Have you ever checked how much it cost to maintain the prisons in Nigeria...? That money would improve education in Nigeria 6 times over the British standard...

Nigeria money printing scam is not a way of looting as most Nigerians thought, it is a tactical strategy put in place by our Government for the common Nigerians to pay their debt... And since the Commercial banks now prints our money and they are happy to get printing contracts, don't you think they may slow the circulation on purpose so that the Government thinks there is no cash and then ask them to print more notes... Common, they are business men and women after all, they need turnover... As an economist that is what i will do to maintain a steady demand of my commodity (Money Printing)... So you should know that the CBN is just an organization that knows how to borrow money from everywhere, not a monetary management body… They borrow from the world in a process called LEVERAGE (Our Oil is the leverage)... What is Leverage? You should be able to look up the meaning of leverage and how it works in Business... Then you will understand why we don't get the return from our oil export... We export millions of tons of oil yet we don't get any money back.... This makes me laugh because i am enlightened and when i read the Nigeria news, i laugh so hard, it makes me cry....

Why did the Fed Government choose to remove subsidy from the fuel..?? They told us that they are doing this because the money would be used for better purposes... That is true but after all debts are paid… And what has it been used for up till today..?? The truth is that the debt becomes so much that the Govt doesn’t even get a penny from the oil sale, in fact our Oil is now being exported in debit from what we owe... President Jonathan is a frustrated good man; he wants to do everything to help clear these debts so that he can favor his people but some people don’t want that to happen... Now he is taking desperate measures to clear the debt, that is, not pay subsidy, and use all the money to clear the debt first... Well as some people profit from our debts and will be at loss when we clear our debt… So they created something and try to tell us that they are a sub of some Islamic extremist called "BOKO HARAM" and they started bombing everywhere... Christians, Muslims, Government Houses, Police Stations, Schools, Churches and now they are telling us that this Group BOKO HARAM are a sub of some Islamic extremist called "Al Qaeda" founded by Osama Bin Ladin {For God sake, what have we done to Osame Bin Ladin? He has never been to Africa... Do we think at all?} Osama Bin Ladin was an ex CIA agent who died in 2001, so there was no terrorist named Osama Bin Ladin… Bush just needed a reason to go to war and he got it… That was why when President Obama came into office and realized the conspiracy, he couldn’t tell the America people that it was all a lie and cause a panic and mistrust in his administration, he quickly set up an operation and claimed that the Navy seal killed Osama Bin Ladin and his body was thrown into the Ocean… Now the world is at peace because we think Osama Bin Ladin have been killed… For your information, there is no Islamic organization called "Al Qaeda"... The name "Al Qaeda" was a covert operation in Afghanistan by the Bush administration... It is just a cover up reason to go to war in 2001 because Bush wants to steal Afghanistan oil...

America has never been a friend to ordinary people, unless you got oil... We all know that we owe America billions of dollars in debt and when Jonathan came into office and saw the debt, he stated in his plans that he is going to take desperate measures to clear all our debt, and guess what? suddenly bombs began to go off everywhere... Now the same America we owe that is taking advantage of our economy to leverage our oil for debt volunteered to assist us fight against BOKO HARAM (A Fiction Organization)... And our Government accepted them with open arms and gave the FBI and the corrupt CIA access to our security defense system... And all of a sudden the bombing got connection with "Al Qaeda" a non-existing Islamic organization. OMG!!! Are we that silly? {When you ask a thief to help you find your stolen wallet, how do you find it?}. How does the US run its Government? "CONSPIRACY", "BOMBS"... They did this to us... They want to distract President Goodluck Jonathan's administration so that he doesn’t concentrate to clear the debts we owe and its actually working because President Jonathan has not achieved anything since he came into office, the bombings and all the disasters are only distractions for a good man... I am ashamed that our defense ministry in General cannot see the connections between, money, oil and America…

Don't we Nigerians ever think outside the box?? Can't you find some similarities in Nigeria with what is going on in the USA...?
All the plane crashes, bombings... Do you think any plane will be allowed to fly if not in good condition...?? Are you telling me that because a car is old, it is likely to get an accident..?? Listen people, all the plane crash we have got are plotted… And all the plane crash report we get is from the USA Authority because the only decrypting facility we take the black box to for checking the cause of the accident is in Washington DC... SAME OL' AMERICA... Similar example of untold flight accident is the CONCORDE FLIGHT 4590 of Air France and they used another CONCORDE flight to crash into the 9/11... That was the way they ended the evolution of a new age technology and flying moved 50 years backward because America couldn’t beat the competition of making a better flight… I don’t know how to put all this in writing… Nigerians don’t like to read, they like to watch it on TV like a movie... God!!! You can’t put things like this on TV… The Media is part of the Government, they won’t air it… I’m done I can’t write anymore... Nigerians should start reading and start thinking outside the box…

AND FOR THE RECORD, I am a Nigerian by birth and i am a PhD student of London School of Business & Finance, ID Number: LSBFPD - 022371. Anybody can verify my identity, I don’t care who comes after me... Let’s think together and think outside the box, we all need to be informed...

Thank you.

Gerald
[/b]

Next time, remember to put your source. This is the research work of the Zeitgeist movement! Let everybody know the truth and stop trying to hide the source so you can have a pool of things to pull up to look smart.

All you did was change $ to Naira so as to make it seem like you researched it based on studying the Nigerian banking system.

People, please watch ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM for more enlightenment. The full documentary is on youtube..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by AfroBlue(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2012
Thank you.

Gerald

No, I thank you Sir for the extremely thought-out and written write up and for teaching the people that know next to nothing about global economic politics and clandestine policies that effect all our daily lives. South American leaders got out of debt and most of their countries are thriving. A few have come down with the mysterious illnesses of cancer but we'll discuss that another day. African leaders would do well to read this classic book on how the west manipulates developing countries. Again, thank you Sir!

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hit_Man

"According to Perkins, he began writing Confessions of an Economic Hit Man in the 1980s, but "threats or bribes always convinced [him] to stop."

According to his book, Perkins' function was to convince the political and financial leadership of underdeveloped countries to accept enormous development loans from institutions like the World Bank and USAID. Saddled with debts they could not hope to pay, those countries were forced to acquiesce to political pressure from the United States on a variety of issues. Perkins argues in his book that developing nations were effectively neutralized politically, had their wealth gaps driven wider and economies crippled in the long run. In this capacity Perkins recounts his meetings with some prominent individuals, including Graham Greene and Omar Torrijos. Perkins describes the role of an EHM as follows:
Economic hit men (EHMs) are highly-paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel money from the World Bank, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and other foreign "aid" organizations into the coffers of huge corporations and the pockets of a few wealthy families who control the planet's natural resources. Their tools included fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, sex, and murder. They play a game as old as empire, but one that has taken on new and terrifying dimensions during this time of globalization.

John Perkins - Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Part I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbdnNgqfs8

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29GhXsx7-Rs

[img]http://riyazahmedk.files./2012/06/confessions-of-an-economic-hit-man-picture.jpeg[/img]

Federal Reserve knowledge

The Money Masters ~ Full Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfpO-WBz_mw

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

The London Connection

By

Eustace Mullins

Dedicated to two of the finest scholars of the twentieth century

GEORGE STIMPSON

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Horus(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2012
rudedough: our Government accepted them with open arms and gave the FBI and the corrupt CIA access to our security defense system...

Do you mean that the Nigerian Governmement was enough naive to open the door to the CIA?.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by accused(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2012
rudedough:
I am disappointed in you, now i know you didn't even read my post. I am talking about Nigeria and you are referring me to a book that is telling about America and the new world order. Just listen to yourself and see how interested you are in America's economy than your own country. Because you cannot read books, you prefer to see the story like a movie and that was what David Icke did to get your attention. Please start reading research books about your country's economy and put your education into use. Do calculations, think critically then you might get a glimpse of what i wrote. I thought the book was about Nigeria economy or the issue of Boko Haram. WTF
i feel very ashame of ur kind in these country.what u having doing since ur primary school days ( cheating in exam hall,copying peoples work nd taking credit for it) u dont want to change abi.young man be creative for once pls.grow up grow up
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
rudedough:
You are just a perfect example of a STUPID Nigerian. You hide your fat ass behind a computer everyday and leave crazy comments on other people's knowledge. We all want to know the truth but we're afraid of telling it and what annoys me the most is that when people start telling the truth, people like you start discouraging them by calling them names like "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS" only because they refused to think like you, they choose to think outside the box. At least they care about their country to think and share their knowledge even if they can't confront the Government. May i ask you, HAVE YOU EVER STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT THIS COUNTRY? HAVE YOU EVER CREATED YOUR OWN THREAD AND TRY TO WRITE SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE? HAVE YOU EVER IMAGINED THE BLACKMAIL THAT GOES ON IN ASO ROCK? HAVE YOU EVER READ ANY BOOK ABOUT THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA? HAVE YOU EVER USED YOUR CALCULATOR TO CALCULATE THE STATISTIC OF THE BUDGET? HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING FOR YOUR COUNTRY? NO!! You have not, because you are not man enough... You are scared for your life... And you had the guts to call someone who tried to think and share his knowledge a Conspiracy Theorist... Get out of the computer and do something for your country so that your children won't suffer!! Do your own research and share your knowledge with us... Then you can call yourself a conspiracy theorist... AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX AND I KNOW YOU WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT, AND YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE NIGERIANS FEEL THAT WHAT I WROTE IS STUPID. DO PEOPLE STILL THINK THAT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS HAVEN'T INFILTRATED NAIRALAND AND THE INTERNET AT LARGE? THE GOVERNMENT IS HERE AND YOU ARE A SUSPECT.

Well am not a man of many words and not especially on this type of conjectural rubbish that you've foolishly put out here.

Keep thinking in and out of the box.

Well someone has burst your bubble here....copying and pasting people's work without acknowledgement(pliagarism)is a crime....don't put Nairaland into trouble. tongue
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 17, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Gulak District Head Killed In Adamawa / Alhaji Ndagi Mahmud (Wazirin-Agaie) Is Dead (Ex-Minister Of Water Resources) / Meet The Nigerian Governor With 4 First Ladies! - Gov. Murtala Nyako [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.