Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Still Bedwetting! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Still Bedwetting! (1681 Views)

No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... / Tips For Parents With Bedwetting Children / 40 And Bedwetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Bedwetting! by kehneah: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2011
okay, so i stopped bedwetting at the age of fifteen i think, mehn it wasnt funny at all,

Just wanna read experiences, how about you?What age did you stop bedwetting??

Moreso,what cause it and how can it be curtailed??, i know a guy that still bedwets at the age of 46, WOW!!!!

LETS HEAR!!!!
Re: Still Bedwetting! by tpia5: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2011
Health, not family section, ode.

And what concerns you with other people's urination or do you get high off the fumes.

Psycho freak.
Re: Still Bedwetting! by kehneah: 2:07am On Jun 15, 2011
tpia@:

And what concerns you with other people's urination or do you get high off the fumes.

Psycho freak.

WTF!!, if u aint got nothing to say just shut ur efffing mouth, u piece of bloody s**t,

its u and ur family members dat are psychos and freaks!!, yes im taking it personal cos i didnt see what warranted all ur meaningless
insults,

ODE OSHI!!, if ur mother didnt teach u how to talk to people, u beta dont!!
Re: Still Bedwetting! by tpia5: 2:09am On Jun 15, 2011
^^if you're not a savage, gutter bred beast, what concerns you with other people's urination, you piece of slime.

carry your shiit to health section and get out of here!!!!

gossiping baboon!!!!!!!

na your lineage you dey abuse, you Arrow!!!!
Re: Still Bedwetting! by kehneah: 3:12am On Jun 15, 2011
OMG!!!, its so obvious you are sooooooooo retarded, to say the least.

and ur mama didnt take her time to teach you and if she did u were too dumb retarded and stupid to learn,
i hope your kids dont take after you for the good of the world,

slimy bastard!!!, go get a job if u dont have one cos i dont see the correlation btw wht i have posted and wht the hell u'r talking about,
Re: Still Bedwetting! by obowunmi(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2011
Why all the insults ?
Re: Still Bedwetting! by mutter(f): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2011
o guys please calm down!!!!'
This topic should not go down with insults because it could be quite helpful.- It also does not necessarily belong in the health section. If you have the problems or have a kid with this problem you will realise just what kind of impact it can have on ones life.
My son had this problem till he was about 14. It started suddenly when he was about 12 again because he was being mobbed at school. All the doctors advise and even medication could not help. When he started to feel better at school it also stopped. It was really terrible for him because the younger ones would laugh when they found out and he keep having to hide the sheets. We also never let any of his friends visit, so they do not find out. The most terrible times where when he had to travel with his school or choir. The horror of having to hide it from his friends.
Re: Still Bedwetting! by babyme1(f): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2011
tpia@ was that necessary? undecided

I will love to read meaningful responses bc i have a cousin that have this problem. And he is 17yrs
Re: Still Bedwetting! by kokoye(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
na wah o tpia

wetin the poster do you now?

@ post,

my sister stopped in a teenage years. no reason - she just stopped.
Re: Still Bedwetting! by tpia5: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
hellooo!!!

kindly butt out if you have nothing to say besides calling my name here!!! thank you!!!

hiss.

f.ools rush in where angels fear to tread. angry
Re: Still Bedwetting! by obowunmi(m): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^^ are you missing a screw ?
Re: Still Bedwetting! by cantell(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2011
tpia@:

Psycho freak.

Laugh wan kill me die!
Tpiah!
Re: Still Bedwetting! by kehneah: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
obowunmi:

^^^ are you missing a screw ?
it(cos tpia doesnt seem human) obviously does, and really needs to see a psychiatrist too,

@mutter, i feel u, b4 mine stopped,it was shame all through,im just grateful that in my sec school then,nobody noticed the four or five times i did it, n my bed was on top!!!(double decker), i think the shame of eventually being discovered made me stop, cos if that had happnd, na different tory we go de yarn o,
Re: Still Bedwetting! by Knight1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2011
i think it can be stopped the basic way it's done for children.
avoid being heavy at night, solid or liquid;
take a pee before bed
Re: Still Bedwetting! by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2011
Tpia is a fool n also a fustrated bonko! Oloshi!
Re: Still Bedwetting! by skinii: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
E be like say Tpia still dey bed wet!!! grin grin grin
Re: Still Bedwetting! by tpia5: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
skinii:

E be like say Tpia still dey bed wet!!! grin grin grin

details here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615302.0.html
Re: Still Bedwetting! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2011
mutter:

o guys please calm down!!!!'
This topic should not go down with insults because it could be quite helpful.- It also does not necessarily belong in the health section. If you have the problems or have a kid with this problem you will realise just what kind of impact it can have on ones life.
My son had this problem till he was about 14. It started suddenly when he was about 12 again because he was being mobbed at school. All the doctors advise and even medication could not help. When he started to feel better at school it also stopped. It was really terrible for him because the younger ones would laugh when they found out and he keep having to hide the sheets. We also never let any of his friends visit, so they do not find out. The most terrible times where when he had to travel with his school or choir. The horror of having to hide it from his friends.

wow dat IS terrible. shocked shocked cry
Re: Still Bedwetting! by Godmother(f): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2011
My younger brother stopped at age fiftenn and only after we unintentionally hummiliated him infront of his friends by calling him an atole. He cried buckets and just stopped after that
Re: Still Bedwetting! by RichDad1(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2011
I stopped @ age 19.lol
Honestly its humiliating.i just dont want to remember those awful years, omg
Re: Still Bedwetting! by kehneah: 4:25am On Jun 25, 2011
Rich Dad:

I stopped @ age 19.lol
Honestly its humiliating.i just dont want to remember those awful years, omg

wow!!, 19!!, that is so awesome!!.i hope u didnt go to a boarding school.
How did u stop?

(1) (Reply)

Researcher Sacked By Dr. Ujah In NIMR After winning Int"l Prize In Italy. / Black Seed (the Remedy For Everything But Death) Oil, A Necessity For All. / Building To Achieve A Rambo Type Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.