Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place (10801 Views)

Shout Out To My Spouse! / Living Without My Spouse For 6 Months (At Least) / Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2011
oh boy. stupid comments abound.
your wife should have never come to the job. she was wrong. but clearly there is more to this story, so when you are willing to come clean, you will get better advice.
for now, warn her to never do that again. if you lose your job, then what?
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by FlyboyZee: 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
Please, just send her to the village for some basic training in Man Management Ol' Skool Style.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Outstrip(f): 12:08am On Jun 16, 2011
I honestly cannot see myself degrading myself like that. Going to his work place to cause a scene? Sorry not acceptable
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 16, 2011
Some of these women and their drama sef angry
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Roland17(m): 2:56am On Jun 16, 2011
PLS DON"T SEND HER OUT YET, WAIT UNTIL SHE POURS U HOT WATER OR ACID IN PUBLIC grin grin AFTER THAT NAIRALANDERS WOULD BE IN A GOOD POSITION TO ADVICE U,
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by WackyJ1(m): 3:03am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

sorry, poster.

probably someone showed your wife your nl threads such as these:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=515298.msg6772083#msg6772083

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=504821.msg6655473#msg6655473

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=519102.msg6810530#msg6810530
First thread is harmless, second is inconclusive it's the third that can actually implicate.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by tpia5: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2011
you dont say.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by WackyJ1(m): 3:10am On Jun 16, 2011
Yep,
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by tpia5: 3:13am On Jun 16, 2011
well, the poster himself has exited the thread, so your backup is rather late.

even if you want to force him to return, you only expose your buttocks wide open by doing so.

yes, you're being watched.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by WackyJ1(m): 3:21am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

well, the poster himself has exited the thread, so your backup is rather late.

even if you want to force him to return, you only expose your buttocks wide open by doing so

yes, you're being watched.

Ah Tpia i was expecting just this kind of reply from you. I'm not backing him up, i'm just saying it the way it would seem from my point of view if his wife actually looked at those threads and wanted to use any of them as evidence. I don't see the need to reply the bolded part of your post
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by tpia5: 3:22am On Jun 16, 2011
then dont.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by WackyJ1(m): 3:24am On Jun 16, 2011
Just Rest
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2011
@op, chose one of the following optiions:
1. Send her back to her father's backyard
2. Show her you are the one that wears the boxers
3. Bleep the f u ck outa her so she no go ever complain again.
4. Be more careful next time - dont get caught
5. Give her a dirry slap and shout at her: YOU DON DEY MADT NI?
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Loveaflame(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2011
Some of you can be very FUNNY.Like someone asked if am really an expert in love relationship.

Many people love deception and live their lives in illusions. For the many so-called marriage and love relationship counselors how many of them have really experienced what the average person is experiencing? How can you counsel well when you have not really felt the pains of marital tumult?

Many live in the THEORETICAL ASPECT OF MARRIAGE WITHOUT HAVING EXPERIENCED THE PRACTICAL ASPECT OF IT.

When couples recite the marital vows of FOR BETTER FOR WORSE,I doubt whether they know what they are talking about.Even though many have now change the slogan to FOR BETTER FOR BEST.THAT DOESN'T CHANGE A THING.

I BELIEVE THOSE WHO WILL EVENTUALLY STAND THE TEST OF TIME ARE THOSE WHO HAVE REALLY PASSED THE TEST OF LOVE.

Like many who run away from marital troubles and begin to romance life troubles.They only sow seed of doom that will eventually be reaped by them and unfortunately members of their families.

Those of you who give up easily due to the immature characters of women a times I have a simple question to ask you.

DOES THE TONGUE RUN AWAY FROM THE MOUTH AFTER BEEN BEATEN BY THE TEETH?

If your answer is no why should you run away from your responsibilities as the head of the family and begin to dine with prostitutes. Is that the best solution?

I am totally convinced that the man has a lot of roles to play in maintaining the peace of the home no matter how devilish you might think the woman is.Why do we preach forgiveness if their will not be any offense.

Even Christ on the cross of Calvary prayed for God to forgive those who crucified him. Should we do less? This is the major problems in many homes today.PRIDE AND ARROGANCE.

Yes she did what she did which was her first time on doing such.Does that make her a mad person? Was I angry with her? No,God bearing me witness. I was only upset.

I only post it on this forum to encourage those who give up easily due to severe problems in the home.I challenge all those who have found false solace outside to go back home with great humility to mend the broken relationship at home so you can live a great legacy for your kids that all marital troubles can be solved with the grace and help of God.

For your full information,we are going to 12 years in our marriage. For those of you who have knowledge,you should know that the longer you stay in this Institution the greater tendencies for things to fall apart if you don't become more careful and apply great wisdom.

Marriage is like a farm that needs continuous weeding.If you neglect to weed it regularly you are bound to experience the weed of different marital chaos.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by forkadict(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2011
Loveaflame:

Thanks for all your good and bad advises.I appreciate all.I just wanted to share the story for the benefit of those who might have similar problems.

[b]Yes, I am expert in love relationship does not exempt me from the trials of marital challenges.[/b]You must be tested for what you believe to prove that you are real otherwise you become a fake.
I have learn t a great lesson about patience and living at peace with myself not minding the external turmoil.I don't believe any woman is a devil it depends on understanding and spiritual enlightenment.
The devil is the real destroyer of homes and we should be aware of that.It takes a little bit of spiritual power,grace and God's mercy to have a relative peace in the home.
I challenge those of you who leave your wives for concubine due to conflict to have a rethink and go into deep consecration and prayers to repair the broken alters of marriage and stop acting like cowards who fear real issues and hide in darkness wishing it's only a dream.

All you men on this forum should look at life from a godly point of value and stop acting like saints.You need to change your mindset and believe the best about females.No one is without a weakness.We should all work on our weaknesses and encourage the other party to do the same.
I believe in the sanctity of the marriage institution.I hold it in High Honour. I challenge all to do the same for the sake of POSTERITY.
SO WHAT THE FORK ARE YOU DOING ON NAIRALAND WHY DONT YOU FACE YOUR TEST SQUARELY SO YOU CAN BE PROVEN TO BE REAL?

OK SO BRING THAT GREAT LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNT ABOUT PATIENCE TO BEAR IN YOUR CASE

AGAIN, WHY THE FORK ARE YOU BRINGING THIS SHEET TO NAIRALAND. YOU KNOW ITS THE DEVIL YOU HAVE A CASE WITH AND ONLY GOD CAN SEE YOU THRU BUT YOU COME TO NAIRALAND TO RANT. NA NAIRALAND GOD DEY NOW

ONE MORE TIME, SO WHY THE FORK ARE YOU HERE? WHY CANT YOU ENCOURAGE YOUR WIFE TO WORK ON HER WEAKNESS OF COMING TO EMBARRASS YOU AT YOUR PLACE OF WORK?

O JEBI

SUMMARY:
since you know you have a problem and you know so much about how to solve the problem, why do you come on NL to rant?
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by skydeexie(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2011
Right from the onset your motive was suspect to say the least.
1. What useful advice were you expecting to get from nairaland?
2. Go back and face your wahala, you know exactly what to do?
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2011
Lol @ Fork Addict and his colour riot.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2011
Yeye tori undecided
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by ifyalways(f): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2011
I read only OP's first post and cringed!what sort of marriage is this Wife coming over to the office to scream like a loose rabid dog,husband asking her to swear with bible like an old preacher,chei!how old are u guys sef?I seriously hope there are no kids invloved yet cos obviously u guys can't rein them in.what sort of jobless wife goes about hounding and stalking the hubby and lol the siLLY husband instead of taking firm control of the situation(dika nwoke) is busy flipping bible.Na una sabi jor. . .
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by WackyJ1(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2011
ifyalways:

I read only OP's first post and cringed!what sort of marriage is this Wife coming over to the office to scream like a loose rabid dog,husband asking her to swear with bible like an old preacher,chei!how old are u guys sef?I seriously hope there are no kids invloved yet cos obviously u guys can't rein them in.what sort of jobless wife goes about hounding and stalking the hubby and lol the siLLY husband instead of taking firm control of the situation(dika nwoke) is busy flipping bible.Na una sabi jor. . .
Flipping Bible na crime, Lol.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by ifyalways(f): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2011
^lol,no be crime but mehn,no be for dis mata.You know aside love and blah blah there shld be solid mutual respect for each other in marriage.Omo,there are certain things i know even in my dreams that (fear) lol,I no fit try for dis husband of mine(and vice versa). . .and assuming i or he wanna dye,lol, and tries certain bulls(like what the OP just recounted),I or him already knows whats in for him/me. Rather than act like a man,he is busy asking for an oath like one old powerless Ifa priest.One day,she's gonna slap him in church and i bet the man wud only report her to the virgin Mary edifice.hahaha,funny people.Sorry but a man that does not have respect for his wife,wife with no atom of respect for self and her hubby plus a man that cannot control his home(wife inclusive) have no biz getting married.

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by tpia5: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2011
Didnt even see the swearing with bible part.

Weirdos full this place.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by twity(f): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2011
My dear man, I think you need to think back, you must have given her cause to be like that. I am very sure she was not always like that and dont mind all this immature boys telling you to send her packing and marry a villae girl cos I guarantee you, village girls are even worse. Check inward and see where you may have taken a wrong turn to make her so insecure, then call her, sit her down and both of you should talk it out. Assure her of your love for her and actually show her you love her. You will definitely see changes. Good luck!
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by WackyJ1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2011
ifyalways:

^lol,no be crime but mehn,no be for dis mata.You know aside love and blah blah there shld be solid mutual respect for each other in marriage.Omo,there are certain things i know even in my dreams that (fear) lol,I no fit try for dis husband of mine(and vice versa). . .and assuming i or he wanna dye,lol, and tries certain bulls(like what the OP just recounted),I or him already knows whats in for him/me. Rather than act like a man,he is busy asking for an oath like one old powerless Ifa priest.One day,she's gonna slap him in church and i bet the man wud only report her to the virgin Mary edifice.hahaha,funny people.Sorry but a man that does not have respect for his wife,wife with no atom of respect for self and her hubby plus a man that cannot control his home(wife inclusive) have no biz getting married.
lol funny, Your Yin Yang marriage make sense,
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by slayer01: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
very very opriobrious!!
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2011

My dear man, I think you need to think back, you must have given her cause to be like that. I am very sure she was not always like that

How typical. Don't accept responsibility for your own actions and failings. . . Just blame everything on the man!
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by opribo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2011
marry another wife she will keep quiet and that will teach her a lesson
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by harakiri(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
Human beings are so predictable and it never fails to amuse me. Isn't it funny how everyone is blaming the man for his wife's behavior? If she feels sad,angry,disappointed,in her menstral period,slaps him,stabs him with a knife,shoots him with an AK-47,hacks his limbs with an axe,dismembers his entire body with a chain saw and finally sets him on fire. . .IT'S ALWAYS THE MAN'S FAULT! He "caused" it. There is "something" missing in the relationship. He should sit her down and have a "heart to heart" talk with her (even if she just slept with his best friend). Good grief! You guys really need brain checks.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by WackyJ1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^^ i missed this guy. Nairaland's No. 1 anti-feminist
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by arramyjay: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
dustydee: Make her more jealous so she will learn to be tolerant. Or did she catch you in a compromising position?

Dumb ans.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Johndoe100(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2012
This is why I always tell men to ensure that their women are disciplined. How can a woman come and mess up at your office? She no fear? If they mess up flog their yansh sharp sharp, they go know say you be man.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by mumdee: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
My dear I think u should talk to her and pls always asure her of ur undying luv 4 her and neva take divorce as an option cos there r no angles anywhere.[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) / Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage / If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.