Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible (35496 Views)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess / Man Kills Wife And Buries Children Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by Jenonye(f): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2011
A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8-year old daughter. The girls were buried alive! He then reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand - ALIVE! The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed, The older girl was asked how she had survived and she says:- 'A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said. She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by a veiled Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV, 'This was none other than Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!' Muslims believe Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive!
But, it's also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle. Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure out what to do with this, and the popularity of the Passion movie doesn't help! With Egypt at the center of the media and education in the Middle East , you can be sure this story will spread. Christ is still turning the world upside down! Please let this story be shared. The Lord says, 'I will bless the person who puts his trust in me.' Jeremiah 17 Please forward to all on your list and God will reward you abundantly!! Mark 8:38 which says, 'Therefore whosoever shall be ashamed of Me and my Words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man shall also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels'.
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by agitator: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2011
old story from new story teller angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by agitator: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2011
stop wasting precious space on nairaland wink wink wink
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2011
agitator:

old story from new story teller angry angry angry angry angry

agitator:

stop wasting precious space on nairaland wink wink wink

He's not wasting space!!! there is a second part to the story.

The child in question is now grown up and lo and behold, the holy spirit of Jesus came upon her and she bore a child.

Yes, the grandson of God lives in Egypt now. Eyewitnesses say, he can turn water into soda!!! They also said he is already preaching and even though he can't walk on water yet, followers are confident that he is real because he can at least stand on water . I guess we have to wait a few more years, then the glory of God will be made manifest. I wonder what miracles and wonders he'll perform first. I just hope he goes to North Korea too, so those poor people can have salvation.

I wonder were the anti christ will be born. Probably in Israel.
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by agitator: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2011
^^^

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by Sweetnecta: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2011
anyone in islam who kills or buries his or her family for unjust cause, and reading the bible as the reason is an unjust cause is not from Muhammad [as].

Muhammad [as] came to make straight ways that have been crooked; the arabs used to bury their daughters alive for many reasons, including 'dishonoring' that they perceived of her future because prostitution or illegal sex was a common thing,

the fact that 'dishonoring' was one thing Muhammad [as] acted against, the father and husband who killed and or buried his children and wife falls in what we call pre islam evil due to ignorance [jahaliyah]. all the evils are contrary to what the messenger brought.
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2011
Sweetnecta:

anyone in islam who kills or buries his or her family for unjust cause, and reading the bible as the reason is an unjust cause is not from Muhammad [as].

Muhammad [as] came to make straight ways that have been crooked; the arabs used to bury their daughters alive for many reasons, including 'dishonoring' that they perceived of her future because prostitution or illegal sex was a common thing,

the fact that 'dishonoring' was one thing Muhammad [as] acted against, the father and husband who killed and or buried his children and wife falls in what we call pre islam evil due to ignorance [jahaliyah]. all the evils are contrary to what the messenger brought.

Stop crying over spilt milk. The grandson of God, the heir to the throne of Jesus has been born already. He will start the cleansing right there in Egypt and undo the profound damage caused by Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by agitator: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2011
Martian:

Stop crying over spilt milk. The grandson of God, the heir to the throne of Jesus has been born already. He will start the cleansing right there in Egypt and undo the profound damage caused by Mohammed.

abeg no sack me for work o. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you don make me dey laugh so tay my colleagues don begin think say something dey wrong with me. abeg pity me. wink wink wink
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2011
Miracles like this are possible but the story has to be documented proved and established. Can we see a recorded video of the TV or the media when it was first shown? Can EGypt National TV prove from its archives the exact date/time of the interview with the man's daughter? Check for yourselves with the TV station and you will know the answer. If this story has been falsely fabricated and circulated then God help the devil and the churches using this story to scare more worshippers to pay them tithes .

The truth of this story can be found on http://www.snopes.com/glurge/buried.asp and to my suprise Snopes.com says it isn’t true.
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by Jenonye(f): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2011
If they claim it isn't true,then its possible they re trying to hide the truth
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2011
Jenonye:

If they claim it isn't true,then its possible they re trying to hide the truth

Don't mind them jor!!!!! They act like we need a verifiable source before we believe in a miracle. All these skeptics are been influenced by Belial and Baphomet and they think they are smart. Let them sit there and try to disprove with scopes.com

That frustrates the tokens of the liars, and makes diviners mad; that turns wise men backward, and makes their knowledge foolish;
Isiah 44: 25
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by Stonnydrey(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2011
I no see d post, was just passing by
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
abeg help me!!!!!!!!!! i woke up today n i found d heir to d throne in my bed. can sumwun plz tell me wats he doin here
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by agitator: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

abeg help me!!!!!!!!!! i woke up today n i found d heir to d throne in my bed. can sumwun plz tell me wats he doin here

which heir may be your girlfriend weavon fall undecided
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by Sweetnecta: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2011
@Martian; « #6 on: Today at 10:32:12 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 09:40:24 AM

Stop crying over spilt milk. The grandson of God, the heir to the throne of Jesus has been born already. He will start the cleansing right there in Egypt and undo the profound damage caused by Mohammed.[/Quote]i wasn't crying. my laughter at your ignorance is so loud that you think i was crying.

your ignorance makes you look as if you are one of those found in area 59 in the nevada desert.

it is what Muhammad [as] brought that will prevent my cowboy boot from burying its tip in your backside when they meet.
further, me a yoruba man is improved from the mere ajisebi yoruba lanri yoruba o je sebi enikankan by perfuming, using miswak, etc and have mini bath many times a day.

what is to be undone here, you seem not to like washing your skin?
Re: Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2011
agitator:

which heir may be your girlfriend weavon fall  undecided

i think u speak d truth. my girlfriend must be d heir to the throne. shes gnna start her disciple recruitment soon. anyone wanna join in minimal fee of Naira 200,000,656.

(1)

Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) / 208 Names Of Jesus Christ / Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.