Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound (2016 Views)

Uche Kalu's Wife, Ada's Pregnancy Shoot / Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons / Picture From Ex Super Falcons Player Gloria Usieta Married Her Boo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound by daybyday(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2011
For u guys out there who are dying to watch Rebecca Kalu the prettiest Falcons player rather for her beauty instead of what she can do on the pitch, here is another opportunity for u. The list of those to prosecute the Women's world cup in Germany was released recently and ur darling Rebecca's name featured. Pray Nigeria goes far otherwise u will be denied the opportunity to c this beautiful girl.
Re: Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound by honeric01(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2011
Why not upload a pix to buttress your comment?
Re: Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound by daybyday(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2011
Re: Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound by honeric01(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^^^

So you had this before?

Anyways no one was doubting your comment, rather it needed more credibility with the lady's pix which would have defined itself in the first place.
Re: Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound by Syenite(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
This implies that the tournament will receive serious followership from those day dreaming nairaland dudes.
@poster I am sure you are one of them abi? Talk true make devil shame.

But I hope she will not deputise for Rita Chikwelu who is usually the preferred choice for the central mid-fielder position.
Re: Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound by daybyday(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2011
So u are still in doubt, u don't want to believe until u see her picture,, again follow this link. She is the one spotting jersey number 10. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-489231.0.html
Re: Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound by Syenite(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2011
Rebecca is putting on the 10 jersey, front row, 2nd from the right.

Re: Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound by valerie011: 2:10am On Jun 22, 2011
for me, I prefer the number 20 Jersey
Re: Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound by semid4lyfe(m): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2011
Syenite:

This implies that the tournament will receive serious followership from those day dreaming nairaland dudes.
@poster I am sure you are one of them abi? Talk true make devil shame.

But I hope she will not deputise for Rita Chikwelu who is usually the preferred choice for the central mid-fielder position.

She should count herself lucky to have made the squad in the first place cos there are players who are better than her (in her position) that didn't. e.g Amarachi Okonkwo, Ngozi Okobi, Loveth Ayila, Esther Sunday etc and make no mistake about it, Rita Chikwelu is better than Rebecca Kalu and will always start ahead of her. Comparing both of them is like comparing C.Ronaldo and Nani.
Re: Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound by enomakos(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2011
semid4lyfe:

She should count herself lucky to have made the squad in the first place cos there are players who are better than her (in her position) that didn't. e.g Amarachi Okonkwo, Ngozi Okobi, Loveth Ayila, Esther Sunday etc and make no mistake about it, Rita Chikwelu is better than Rebecca Kalu and will always start ahead of her. Comparing both of them is like comparing C.Ronaldo and Nani.

thanks
Re: Re: Rebecca Kalu, Prettiest Falcons Player, World Cup Bound by enomakos(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2011
valerie011:

for me, I prefer the number 20 Jerse

bros that one na man o

(1) (Reply)

2012 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup Quarter-finals / Football Before And After Messi / Real Madrid Vs Levante 1-1 Highlight (watch And Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.