Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pictures Of The Uk - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Uk (18912 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall / Save The Stress: Apply For The Uk Visa Anywhere In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2007
VOR:

Biomic

You look too hard and tough in that ya pic.
It screams, "don't mess with me or i'll cut ya" grin

Why not post one where you are smiling
I'm sure you'd look great.

what I thought as well.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2007
x
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by biomic(f): 1:37am On Dec 01, 2007
VOR:

Biomic

You look too hard and tough in that ya pic.
It screams, "don't mess with me or i'll cut ya" grin

Why not post one where you are smiling
I'm sure you'd look great.

lol.-----well dats the main ideatongue---- will change it--lol

anusule:

york road, burmantofts area. do you want to come visiting? cool tongue

lol---just asking----i stay in leeds tooo
york road Gipton approach
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2007
i seee cry iight then.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by EloSela(f): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2007
I have enjoyed the pics as much as I have enjoyed any set of pics in any particular country. Thanks for posting.

For those of you whose day was spoilt by clicking into this thread and viewing the pics, so much so that they felt the need to vent their frustration and annoyance. Can I ask why you are even in this thread stressing yourselves when you could have been in countless of others that may would have appealed to you more?
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by emmydee(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2007
Am sure this is a waste of time. there are enough pics of the so called stingy UK on d internet. why dont u guys post meaningful things? a beg, fast forward jari
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by almondjoy(f): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2007
Siena:

Only a waste of time, if you choose to view the pictures, when you don't have to!

The topic title says "Pictures Of The UK". Why do you choose to view what you construe as a waste of time? Thread viewing isn't compulsory! undecided

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, sorry darling. I just have to make this comment.

So these are the best pictures UK can boast of? undecided No wonder it is rightly termed "VI/IkOYI/MARAKO Extension.

God bless Harlem!

Say What? shocked Those people stingy no be small! Even to themselves! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by almondjoy(f): 2:44am On Dec 13, 2007
Siena:

Hey, little Militia, did you receive "questionaire"? wink

Getting to it right now love! kiss Will get back with you soonest! smiley
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by toshmann(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2007
nice pix

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by folahann(m): 1:29am On Dec 17, 2007
Now i know UK is the ugliest country in the World, not like the beautiful Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by stick2clem(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2007
Make una leave the guy way they boast abt leed, they take pic anyhow, to be sincere, shey you be reporter, because i dont think he shd be busy doing that, taking pic of people walking on the street, Na nigeria we they, and alot of places fine in nigeria, Everything as u know, Home is home, there is no place like home, I know pray say make them deport anybody, But one day one day, Una they come home after getting old, or after getting all the pounds u want from british, then come settle down for home, before u come home, Make i dey give you little pic of 9ja pic also, Make una see National theatre o,

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by stick2clem(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2007
Make una see Federal capital abuja, where them they chop our money ooooooo

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by stick2clem(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2007
If i never go any London shopping mall, Or Leeds, or manchester, At least i dey go Silverbird galleria, for VI, Home is home , everybody come home this Xmas, I dey hear some people they talk say if them offer them 10,000pounds them no ever go come 9ja, na you know oh, I'm still proud of who i am, Green for ever!!, U way u say u no go ever come here, I pray make you no see Immigration problem oh, there is nothing Satan can't do oh, Make satan no test your faith oh, i pray u remain there for ever anyway, Who cares, stay there, pay taxes do everything.but i still go come uk sha, but me no go die for another man's country.

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2007
undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by stick2clem(m): 1:58am On Dec 25, 2007
Why that symbol, Ur papa land no good again, Home is home, One day come settle down for abuja, make u chop money!! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2007
whatever, only God knows whats good for one, so, suit yourself grin
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by D328babe: 4:07am On Jan 13, 2008
smiley

Grt pics!!!, loved them all, amazing composition .in some of them,
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by osmanbello(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2008
Below are some images of my part of the uk, some of them taken by myself.

Dorset is on the south coast, it has industry but for most part its a holiday destination.

I get out into the countryside on my motorbike to explore our county.

Above is a typical village pub
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[img]http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=muddy4oa2.jpg[/img]

This picture was taken in the early winter yes it gets muddy out in the country grin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lads that I ride with are a mixed bunch, a couple of Brits, one Polish. one Angolan, two South Africans, one NewZealander.
I truly think this is one of the best about Britain, it seems to be a mix of culture and colours, most of us get on most of the time wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it was cold, a picture taken on a winter day . I think I should taken a canoe and left the bike at home grin

------------===========================================================================

I have 22 motorbikes, this one is my favourite its a Austrian made KTM 525 racing Enduro
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one will be taking me from the Britain all the way to Ghana in the summer , it should take me about six weeks each way shocked

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes we have beaches, its not all towns and cities
-------------------------------------------------------------

Do you want to see more
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2008
yes please. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by DisGuy: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2008
22 motorbikes? you run an adventure camp?
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by osmanbello(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2008
22 BIKES ! yes all mine shocked managed to collect them over the last 15 years (its also my work)

I restore classics ranging from 1936 onwards and export (and import) machines all over the world.

More pictures>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a second world war control tower on a old airfield in The New Forest

More from the Forest

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So dont forget, the UK has many different areas, lots of it is rural, I dont like cities, I love the peacefull countryside cool
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by DisGuy: 2:03am On Jan 17, 2008
greta pics osman wink

I like the country too but walking/driving 100km to the nearest off-license is not fun lol
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by typhoo: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2008
to get to ghana quickly you need one of these

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by typhoo: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2008
or these

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2008
hey, grin
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by Imani(f): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2008
stick2clem:

If i never go any London shopping mall, Or Leeds, or manchester, At least i dey go Silverbird galleria, for VI, Home is home , everybody come home this Xmas, I dey hear some people they talk say if them offer them 10,000pounds them no ever go come Nigeria, na you know oh, I'm still proud of who i am, Green for ever!!, You way u say u no go ever come here, I pray make you no see Immigration problem oh, there is nothing Satan can't do oh, Make satan no test your faith oh, i pray u remain there for ever anyway, Who cares, stay there, pay taxes do everything.but i still go come uk sha, but me no go die for another man's country.

While the Silverbird Galleria is a nice structure, apart from going to the cinema there, how many people can afford to shop there? I am guessing typical nigerian attitude will be " how can they sell this product for soso amount when i can get it for much less at Katangowa" grin
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by bigbumper(f): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2008
A PICTURE SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS . . .

This thread, according to the well-mannered, civilised and astute originator of the thread, is about the beautiful and ugly side of UK in pictures, and invited all nairalanders to contribute in kind, yet some agbaya's with "serious issues" and a chip on their shoulder, took it upon themselves to wrongly conclude that the young perceptive guy was just showing off his digital camera and boasting about the fact that he was in UK.

A classic egg in their face moment ::: His antagonists, far removed from reality, and not being content with calling him a bastard, spouting irreverent nonsense such as I earned £500 per day, I'm swimming in my father's money . . . Boasting whilst wrongly accusing someone of boasting "aitete mu ole" . . .

Nigerian and their mentality sha, sour grapes like a discerning contributor said.

If you can't take the heat, get the f*cking hell outta the kitchen, abi no be so oyibo talk? 

@ anusule

I commend you on your mannerism and your composure. Keep up the good work o jare, at least you are not out there getting bladdered, kicking people's head about like a football or happy-slapping the hell out of people. 

@ Dis-Guy, VOR, Siena, et al

Thank God for common sense, may your reservoir of wisdom and knowledge never dry up.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by pahtahkee: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2008
No prayer for me bumper? tongue
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by bigbumper(f): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

No prayer for me bumper? tongue

Which side were you on? woman-wrapper grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by pahtahkee: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2008
big_bumper:

Which side were you on? woman-wrapper grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don hear wen! shocked shocked shocked

Which woman I wrap now oh? tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by bigbumper(f): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2008
@ pataki

you sef, na every post be your last one, you better go and seek professional help for your addiction to nairaland. As una see me so, I don book my own appointment for my GP to refer me for counselling o.   grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by pahtahkee: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2008
big_bumper:

@ pataki

you sef, na every post be your last one, you better go and seek professional help for your addiction to nairaland. As una see me so, I don book my own appointment for my GP to refer me for counselling o. grin grin grin
Please cancel the appointment and rebook for both of us. We both need it. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Closure: 10 Things You Should Know / Delta Air Launches Direct New York To Lagos Flight / 325 Nigerians Return From US, Total Now 1,739

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.