Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him (2951 Views)

Buhari Begs Saraki Not To Impeach Him For Pejury / Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him / PDP To Tambuwal: Declare Seats Of 37 Reps Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by kpogede77: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
There are indications that the northerners have used their population in the house to blackmail others to support them not because the house want to be independent in choosing their leader. If they feel that they have to be independent in choosing their leader, then they should have voted for another Yoruba man from the south west. Why must it be Hausa Fulani from the north? Those who are familiar with political engineering will know that every little advantage that one have other the other can be used to suppress the other and render him/her redundant.

For instance, if a candidate comes to you that he already has the support of 180 lawmakers from the north and he needed just 20 to win the election. The candidate then promise to make you the chairman house committee on petroleum. Another candidate from the south comes to you that he has the backing of 60 law makers from the south, that you should give him your support and he will make you chairman house committee on petroleum, which of the two will you accept, even if you are from the south- south?

A politician being who he is will tend to accept the proposal from the northern candidate because he has a higher chance of winning the election. Particularly when it is evident that the northern candidate has the support of some northern money bags who can easily use money to get the remaining 20 law makers for him.

Forget about those southerners clapping and singing for Tambuwa that he is the best person to lead them but dip down inside them they know that they were blackmailed to support the man. We have exhibited this type of sycophancy in the past even when Abacha was there but it didn't take us any where. Where are those who collected money from Abacha and tried to make us believe that Abacha was the best man to rule Nigeria? I know some of them that have become beggar today.

I am particularly touched because I know that south west made the highest sacrifice for Jonathan presidency. Starting from him being a vice president to the election. Without SW there would be no Jonathan. It is a high level politicking that the SW played to ensure that the SW being ACN territory support GEJ. To whom much is given, much is expected. How can a region that exhibit so much hatred for the president get number 2,3 and 4 position?

They killed so many Yoruba youth coppers , yet the  Yorubas kept quiet for the sake of GEJ. This is contrary to the law of reciprocating interest. They exhibited this hatred to the extent that the vice president lost in his own unit. What locus- standi do they have to benefit more than the SW in this government? If not for the pseudo population they use to create more constituency in their area and use same to intimidate us.

This brings me to the issue of true federalism and devolution of power from the center so that every region  can develop at their own pace  or better still, divide this country so that regions that feel they can co-operate to for a united kingdom can do so whenever it pleases them.

I don't think any appointment can compensate for that position considering the fact that northerners can also use their position in the house to blackmail the presidency into giving them juicy positions and even block the confirmation of appointees from the south. If  the PDP feel they don't have capable hands in the house, why didn't they give it to ACN? After all, ACN supported  GEJ in his election.

I think the SW has two option , either to insist on having their own country or to insist on true federalism so that every region can develop at their own pace if the presidency fail to prevail on the PDP to impeach Tambuwa.

PDP-ACN=CPC. If not for ACN  and SW no body would have been talking of PDP today. CPC would have devoured every body. Water cannot boil at 90oC, it requires that extra 10oC to reach the boiling point. If you say the extra 10 degree is not important then you are not ready to boil water. If we pretend because of the little we want to get from the system, Nigeria will be worse than Afganistan by 2020. Very soon the boys will device a way of kidnapping ministers and of course you know how much ransom that will attract.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by ektbear: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
My own hope is that GEJ shrinks the power of the FG massively over the next few years. This new revenue formula is a good start towards that goal.

That way when power reverts to the north in 2015, there is less room for them to screw things up
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2011
@poster, You are a disgrace to your teachers, when you said the north has influentially used theire size to manipulate the emergence of Tambuwal as speaker

house of asssembly, how on your earth do you call them to remove him, I'm certain na carpenter built your head,  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by kasiem(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2011
I thought this matter has ended?
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by pokur: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2011
@Poster
Stupid post.
First,PDP cannot suspend Tambuwal,he will simply decamp to CPC or ACN while retaining his Speakership.
Secondly,he was elected by more than two-third majority of the house.To remove him,you need two-third of all members.How is the PDP going to achieve that when they don't have the numbers.
Its high time PDP/GEJ apologists got it into their skulls that the beat has changed in nigerian politics.Nigerians conducted the funeral service of zoning during the April elections,their representatives simply finished the burial rites.
BTW,the aftermath of the elections has clearly shown we have more tribalists in the South of Nigeria than previously thought.All that diatribe about northern agenda/frustrating GEJ presidency is bunkum,the man can no longer hide behind his finger if he does not perform.As things look now,i'm not holding out any hopes.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by MaiSuya(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2011
make your post more reader friendly
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by johnie: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
The scales will fall from the eyes of those who thought the debacle in the HOR was about zoning when committee chairmen are appointed and opposition members are "settled"with "juicy" committee positions which are meant to benefit such people personally.

I dey laff.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by kpogede77: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2011
pokur:

@Poster
silly post.
First,PDP cannot suspend Tambuwal,he will simply decamp to CPC or ACN while retaining his Speakership.
Secondly,he was elected by more than two-third majority of the house.To remove him,you need two-third of all members.How is the PDP going to achieve that when they don't have the numbers.
Its high time PDP/GEJ apologists got it into their skulls that the beat has changed in nigerian politics.Nigerians conducted the funeral service of zoning during the April elections,their representatives simply finished the burial rites.
BTW,the aftermath of the elections has clearly shown we have more tribalists in the South of Nigeria than previously thought.All that diatribe about northern agenda/frustrating GEJ presidency is bunkum,the man can no longer hide behind his finger if he does not perform.As things look now,i'm not holding out any hopes.
Let me tell you there are so many formula to solve a problem. If he wants to hide under the electoral act to decamp to CPC then another formula can be used to get him down. The position can be given to an ACN member too thereafter he will decamp to PDP or even remain in ACN provided the person is from the south west. Assuming there is no south west law maker in PDP, do you mean that SW will not get any thing having supported PDP massively in the presidential election? If he choose to go to CPC, the better for SW. I know the president can simply appeal to APGA and PDP to merge with ACN to impeach him for the benefit of ACN. You don't know politics, those lawmakers who supported him can be worked upon to make U-turn and support the SW candidate. So there are so many possibilities.
WHEN YOU DELIBERATELY CREATE AN INBALANCE IN A SYSTEM, THERE MUST BE A CONTINOUS REACTION UNTIL THE BALANCE IS RESTORED. THE ONLY WAY TO RESTORE THIS BALANCE IS TO DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY OR PRACTICE TRUE FEDERALISM.
You people created the inbalance by using military power to create more constituency on desert land and use same to oppress us. It will not work, there must be equal representation in the house.
SO YOU THINK THAT WE WILL ALLOW YOU PEOPLE TO USE THIS PRESENT STRUCTURE AGAIN? WE ARE NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN ZONING BECAUSE WE KNOW THERE WILL BE NO NIGERAI TO PRACTICE ZONING ANY TIME FROM NOW. YOU PEOPLE CAN PRACTICE ZONING IN YOUR ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OR WILL YOU MARRY US BY FORCE? WE WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN STANDING.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by kpogede77: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

@poster, You are a disgrace to your teachers, when you said the north has influentially used theire size to manipulate the emergence of Tambuwal as speaker

house of asssembly, how on your earth do you call them to remove him, I'm certain na carpenter built your head,  grin grin grin grin grin

Na the same carpenter build your silly head too. Just watch what will happen, I hope you realize that after Nafada it will be the turn of Tambuwa to visit EFCC. You people reason in only one direction that is why you must leave us alone to go and join Boko Haram to form your Islamic state or you can name it AFGANISTAN.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by Alxmyr(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2011
pokur:

@Poster
silly post.

Before you declare a post silly, make sure your comment is not fool-ish.
If Tambuwa decamp to any other party, he will be in the minority and so he automatically lose the seat of a speaker.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by pokur: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2011
@Alxmyr
See who is being fool-ish,the speakership of the HOR does not belong to any party,majority or otherwise,the entire house members are consttitutionally empowered to elect their speaker from amongst themselves which 252 of them did in electing Tambuwal.The only post constitutionally allocated to any party is the public account committee's chairmanship which must go to the official opposition.
The Speaker can only be removed via impeachment by 2/3rd majority of all members which PDP do not have.Educate yourself a little bit before you show yoursel as being ignorant on threads like this,the constitution is your friend.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by pokur: 12:11am On Jun 16, 2011
@Poster
From your rants above,you are assuming i'm a northerner,big mistake.
To the body of your comment,i take it your head was hidden in the sands when PDP was making overtures to the ACN prior to the inauguration of the 7th assembly.Get it into your skull that the ACN is wise to PDP's poison pill.
Again,tell me why the ACN would move against a speaker they practically installed with help from other elements in the house.Your entire posts (rants as i see them),makes no sense,hence they are silly.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by Bensonite: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2011
OP,
I am disappointed at your write up. You failed to convince anyone reasons why Tambuwai should be removed but rather choose to tribalise your views on the speakership. If I may ask what sacrifice did the SW do GEJ that you can not list for us to review that would warrant the suspension of rhe duly elected Speaker. If you had linked Tambuwa with the current corruption case of BANK(OLE) perhaps that would have made some point. In fact your post is ruuuuubbbbbbissh.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by gidson12(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2011
another silly post/ topic from a crying west. I thought they said they never cared if the speaker was not zoned to them, una never see
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by gidson12(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2011
Bensonite:

OP,
I am disappointed at your write up. You failed to convince anyone reasons why Tambuwai should be removed but rather choose to tribalise your views on the speakership. If I may ask what sacrifice did the SW do GEJ that you can not list for us to review that would warrant the suspension of rhe duly elected Speaker. If you had linked Tambuwa with the current corruption case of BANK(OLE) perhaps that would have made some point. In fact your post is ruuuuubbbbbbissh.
thank you bros, what a pathetic empty charade and it even made the front page
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by IbegbuPI: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2011
I think there is need for true federalism. The north will resist the equation of their representative strength with the south. How do you start the lengthy process of making North 20 states & south 20 states.presently it is 19 vs 17. How about the skewed number of arbitrary inequalities in wards, LGA. When OBJ quietly tried to give SE a sixth state. SE bungled it, by refusing to agree with itself. Of course other regions capitalized on SE disunity to multiply demands for states. The matter became dirty politics & died. Even David Mark used state creation to win re-election, himself knows NO ADDITIONAL STATE WILL BE CREATED. The north will agree if any such creation will further their arbitrary advantage.

GEJ tried to establish a power balance by boldly denying South East speaker position despite all the tantrums thrown at him. He is not PDP & can do no less than congratulate Tambuwal. He is not PDP chairman. He is president of all parties & persons. The only way to remove Tambuwal is to rope him into fraud. Are you even sure his removal will assure the emergence of someone of SW. Already the North is happy with the distortion as it confirms their superiority in matters of naija politics. In two years time, a plot will emerge to impeach GEJ. & Sambo installed. Naija won't break. Have you forgotten what Tambuwal said in his phoney apology to PDP leadership that his emergence was a stroke from above (God), Of course just as GEJ came from GOD too, TO DENY NORTH PRESIDENCY.

Mind you, the North is not interested in breaking naija. They are proudly born to rule. Whether they rule well or badly. Think up other strategy of getting a balance. Revenue sharing, yes. Community policing, recreation of nigeria into six state structure where each state is the present geo-region. Breaking nigeria cannot help anybody. The integration is too deep for any re-gluing.
But true federation won't come from any sovereign conference. To institute a sovereign conference equals suspending constitution. No president will do that. Weakening the center through Revenue sharing will make good start.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by kpogede77: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2011
pokur:

@Poster
From your rants above,you are assuming i'm a northerner,big mistake.
To the body of your comment,i take it your head was hidden in the sands when PDP was making overtures to the ACN prior to the inauguration of the 7th assembly.Get it into your skull that the ACN is wise to PDP's poison pill.
Again,tell me why the ACN would move against a speaker they practically installed with help from other elements in the house.Your entire posts (rants as i see them),makes no sense,hence they are silly.
ACN could not have jettison the interest of the SW just to install a PDP law maker from the core north because they so much love him or beacause there is no capable law maker in ACN and PDP from the SW to handle that position. Not even an Adewale from Kogi State or Kwara state. They were subdued by the bogus figure from the north and they had no choice than to tactically support the man against their own interest in order not to lose out totally. One of them even said that politics is a game of number, that they had no choice but to support the core northerner. DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY OR GIVE ME TRUE FEDERALISM OR WE GO TO WAR. THE MAN DIES IN HE WHO KEEP SILENCE IN THE FACE OF TYRANNY. HOW CAN KANO HAVE MORE LGA THAN LAGOS, DELTA AND RIVERS?
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by kpogede77: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2011
IbegbuPI:

I think there is need for true federalism. The north will resist the equation of their representative strength with the south. How do you start the lengthy process of making North 20 states & south 20 states.presently it is 19 vs 17. How about the skewed number of arbitrary inequalities in wards, LGA. When OBJ quietly tried to give SE a sixth state. SE bungled it, by refusing to agree with itself. Of course other regions capitalized on SE disunity to multiply demands for states. The matter became dirty politics & died. Even David Mark used state creation to win re-election, himself knows NO ADDITIONAL STATE WILL BE CREATED. The north will agree if any such creation will further their arbitrary advantage.

GEJ tried to establish a power balance by boldly denying South East speaker position despite all the tantrums thrown at him. He is not PDP & can do no less than congratulate Tambuwal. He is not PDP chairman. He is president of all parties & persons. The only way to remove Tambuwal is to rope him into fraud. Are you even sure his removal will assure the emergence of someone of SW. Already the North is happy with the distortion as it confirms their superiority in matters of naija politics. In two years time, a plot will emerge to impeach GEJ. & Sambo installed. Naija won't break. Have you forgotten what Tambuwal said in his phoney apology to PDP leadership that his emergence was a stroke from above (God), Of course just as GEJ came from GOD too, TO DENY NORTH PRESIDENCY.

Mind you, the North is not interested in breaking naija. They are proudly born to rule. Whether they rule well or badly. Think up other strategy of getting a balance. Revenue sharing, yes. Community policing, recreation of nigeria into six state structure where each state is the present geo-region. Breaking nigeria cannot help anybody. The integration is too deep for any re-gluing.
But true federation won't come from any sovereign conference. To institute a sovereign conference equals suspending constitution. No president will do that. Weakening the center through Revenue sharing will make good start.
The constitution must be suspended because it is not a peoples constitution. All the countries that have been divide in the world had some level of integration before they were divided. Nigeria has no element of integration. The indicators are there for every one to see. The northerners have contributed Al-qadi to this country, they contributed Mutalab, they made the international community to label us a terrorist state. In fact nothing good comes from the north. Nigeria cannot progress like this. Two things are involved, suspend this constitution for the convocation of a severing national conferb or we go to war. It is not difficult to start a war. Some body set himself ablaze in Tunisia and it generated unrest that has removed so many sit tight president from office. Nigeria cannot go beyond June 12 2014 if nothing is done to this present arrangement.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by ikennabru: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
we need such unexpected changes if our democracy will survive.its those uncertain behaviours of the legislature that makes the executive stand on their toes.thats the beauty of it all.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
Election of speaker should be the vote of only members of the majority party. The vote takes place in their caucus. That is how it is in the USA.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by lagboyz: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
jerseyboy:

Election of speaker should be the vote of only members of the majority party. The vote takes place in their caucus. That is how it is in the USA.

Oga,

Where are you from? Are u syaing we should adopt same because US does it that way. Pls come back home, nigeria politicla setting is differeent from the US'.

Our major problem is always with the ideology of copying everything western.

lets localise our ideology to suite our situation pls.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by hakanai(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
@poster
Is this Fasheun or someone else? e dey pain you? Are the yorubas born to be the house speakers?My friend go rest abeg.You dey blow fire like say you fit fight!shut up and get a life.Zoning is dead period.May the best man win.If the ruling party members and opposition can vote for a man, then his popularity makes him the man!Its also called electioneering in a democratic system.Cry all you want, permutate what you think and it shall fall dead after you finish.Mumu angry angry angry
Get use to not being the speaker and accept the new preferred Speaker Tambuwal and his deputy Emeka! If can't take it go hug transformer period!!!
The only reasonable thing you've said is seperation.Which i likes so much!
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by md4real(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2011
stop crying, so it all about south west interest now eh? where were you when the north were shouting against GEJ candidature, deal with.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by juman(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
I think the issue of speakership is over, let move on.

Our leaders have plenty of challenges ahead.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by murtalaa(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2011
The SW did not vote for tambuwal out of conviction that he is the best man for the job. It was a wise political move on the part of the ACN. The Tinubu's ACN would rather have a northerner from PDP as speaker than a PDP SWner. Voting for any PDP SWner is like shooting themselves on the foot. But by voting for tambuwal ACN has completely trounced PDP in the SW and that is their aim.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by 1025: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
@original poster,
u need a new brain if u must be posting on this forum.
jonathan told us that zoning is not important and u know that democracy is about what the majority say.did tambuwal rig the election? if the nornerners have the majority to win everything, so be it. do not be decieved, i am from imo state but pdp is a mess and ur sense of reasoning is worse than pdp.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by Harbb: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
@Original Poster,
You think you can just sit in your parlour and divide a country or do that on nairaland. Please get a brain. When addressing issues of this nature, be very objective. Nigeria as an entity needs every segment of its constituents. The north needs the south and vice-versa. Every part of Nigeria has its peculiar challenges. Boko-Haram is to the north as militancy and kidnapping is to the south. You cannot just sit down and say the constitution should be suspended. How? Are we in a military regime? We can go on and on to mention quite a lot of things about our challenges as a country. Learn to to be optimistic than to be pessimistic.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by kpogede77: 12:47am On Jun 17, 2011
Harbb:

@Original Poster,
You think you can just sit in your parlour and divide a country or do that on nairaland. Please get a brain. When addressing issues of this nature, be very objective. Nigeria as an entity needs every segment of its constituents. The north needs the south and vice-versa. Every part of Nigeria has its peculiar challenges. Boko-Haram is to the north as militancy and kidnapping is to the south. You cannot just sit down and say the constitution should be suspended. How? Are we in a military regime? We can go on and on to mention quite a lot of things about our challenges as a country. Learn to to be optimistic than to be pessimistic.
If we take a decision today that we don't want you people in our land and we don't want to come to your land, what can you do? You will bring gun to Niger delta to fight us in our land? Then we will use you as scarifies to the gods of our land. Don't think it is only the north who can do suicide bombing. I rather die fighting than to take that bullshitt. They are majority because they are born to rule. God will punish that your mouth for claiming to be an Imo indigene when you have been opposing southern interest. I cant wait for the war to start. We will sell our oil directly in the sea.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by RabiuAnka(m): 12:51am On Jun 17, 2011
@kpogede77, all your posts shown that you are compused. My question to you is, did Tambuwal and Emeka rigg the speakership election?
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by Gguy2: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
@kpogede Let me tell you there are so many formula to solve a problem. If he wants to hide under the electoral act to decamp to CPC then another formula can be used to get him down. The position can be given to an ACN member too thereafter he will decamp to PDP or even remain in ACN provided the person is from the south west. Assuming there is no south west law maker in PDP, do you mean that SW will not get any thing having supported PDP massively in the presidential election? If he choose to go to CPC, the better for SW. I know the president can simply appeal to APGA and PDP to merge with ACN to impeach him for the benefit of ACN. You don't know politics, those lawmakers who supported him can be worked upon to make U-turn and support the SW candidate. So there are so many possibilities.
WHEN YOU DELIBERATELY CREATE AN INBALANCE IN A SYSTEM, THERE MUST BE A CONTINOUS REACTION UNTIL THE BALANCE IS RESTORED. THE ONLY WAY TO RESTORE THIS BALANCE IS TO DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY OR PRACTICE TRUE FEDERALISM.
You people created the inbalance by using military power to create more constituency on desert land and use same to oppress us. It will not work, there must be equal representation in the house.
SO YOU THINK THAT WE WILL ALLOW YOU PEOPLE TO USE THIS PRESENT STRUCTURE AGAIN? WE ARE NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN ZONING BECAUSE WE KNOW THERE WILL BE NO NIGERAI TO PRACTICE ZONING ANY TIME FROM NOW. YOU PEOPLE CAN PRACTICE ZONING IN YOUR ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OR WILL YOU MARRY US BY FORCE? WE WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN STANDING.

You are a big fool. PDP Zoned the Speakership to the South West not because ACN voted for Jonathan but, because, it a PDP affairs. People like you are the reason Nigeria will never work.
Re: PDP Should Suspend Tambuwal & Declare His Office Vacant Or Impeach Him by kpogede77: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
G.guy:

You are a big fool. PDP Zoned the Speakership to the South West not because ACN voted for Jonathan but, because, it a PDP affairs. People like you are the reason Nigeria will never work.
[b]Error!!! How cam Almajiri call a southerner a fool? Let me prove to you that you have even reinforced your foolishness by your post.
Are all these people PDP members :
BOKO HARAM, NPLF, ISLAMIC CLERICS , CPC LAW MAKERS, ANPP LAW MAKERS?
These same people threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable over PDP zoning arrangement that is supposedly a PDP affair and they are already carrying out their bombing campaign. This goes to show you that the issue of power balance goes beyond political party.
You said PDP zone the speaker-ship position to the south west
Which means that the will of PDP is directly proportional to that of south west people on this issue.
South west = (PDP+ACN+OTHER PARTY+NON- PARTISAN YORUBA PEOPLE)
The will of PDP = the will of (PDP+ACN+OTHER PARTY+NON PARTISAN PEOPLE) when you substitute  what is in the bracket for south west, you will then have will of PDP=will of PDP
Since the will of PDP = Will (south west) it therefore means that if PDP support any body from the south west who is a member of PDP or ACN or OTHER PARTY, the result will still be equal to the will of PDP. What it would have implied is that PDP has given what belong to the south west to them. If the southwest could complement the PDP to win the presidential election then the PDP can also complement ACN being the south west party to give the speaker-ship position to the south-west if the PDP feels that the few law makers they have from south west are not credible enough to hold such position. PDP success = south west + PDP effort.
PDP-south west speakership is as good as PDP- South west votes.
So the only way to reasonably balance the equation now is to subtract the vote of south west from the vote of President Good-luck Jonathan.
If the vote must be added, then give south west their speaker-ship by any means or there will be imbalance in the system. Like I said earlier, when an imbalance is created in a system that is in equilibrium there must be a continuous reaction until the balance is restored. Also north and south must have equal representation or else Nigeria will not move forward
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

How Ebola Patients Survived – Experts / I Am 28 And No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex - Lady Lamments (Photo) / PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.