Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:45 PM

Love And Falling In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Falling In Love (5370 Views)

Poll: Do you believe everyone falls in love at some stage in their life?

Yes: 78% (48 votes)
No: 21% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love And Falling In Love by upendo98(f): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ elampiro
We all use the word fall me included but I just choose to look deeper cz of the threads we read.
Seriously the reason I prefer to view it from the growth side is cz you take your time to really know smbdy.Lyke the way a flower grows. You meet u get impressed and that is a seed already.Nxt is to nurture it till maturity and hopefully it wl lead to marriage. 'Fall' to me means overlooking so many key factors at the start cz your sort of blinded by wht u see. The next thing your crying cz your discovering things u nver knew your partner harboured.You know those things that we later cry about.Its i meet you,I love you and I go saying we are in love after day 1 day of meeting.
Its just this crazy mind of mine that that sees things in a diffrent way.But yeah u v gt a point.

@chi

Love is a choice. Not forced. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Love And Falling In Love by busygirl(f): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
When it comes to LOVE, the only person I trust that word with is God. With everyone else, I do pretty much the same thing Love them as myself. But with human beings, you really never know what you would get. Most times, people take your love for granted lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Love And Falling In Love by busygirl(f): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
pc guru:

Love is a concept we humans coined up.as for falling in love.I don't believe in it.I don't believe anything is fated or meant to be.I believe people stick with an individual due to personal reasons.

With the bolded part, you are actually right. People mistake this personal choice of theirs for love, even those that are infatuated.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by oladapoa1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
Na wa o o. Love! Love!! Love!!!. May be its time people explain 2 me geniuely what Love really is
Re: Love And Falling In Love by upendo98(f): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^^  grin grin grin
Go read Romeo and Juliet !!
You look so unloved in ur profile pic grin grin

Now my new defination of love is this;

LOVE = DEATH

Best example is JC. You wanna die FALL IN LOVE!! I warned you already.
So oladapo did I answer you
Re: Love And Falling In Love by oladapoa1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
Tanxs madam upendo
upendo 98:

^^^^  grin grin grin
Go read Romeo and Juliet !!
You look so unloved in your profile pic grin grin

Now my new defination of love is this;

LOVE = DEATH

Best example is JC. You wanna die FALL IN LOVE!! I warned you already.
So oladapo did I answer you
Re: Love And Falling In Love by MeGaStReEt: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
depends on the kind of love you are talking about
Re: Love And Falling In Love by Jayboy124: 3:27am On Jun 17, 2011
Love is what two people who are compatible or who were once compatible use to remind themselves that they are or were once compatible.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by Roland17(m): 4:49am On Jun 17, 2011
LOVEEEEE[/s]
Re: Love And Falling In Love by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2011
Not again angry angry
Re: Love And Falling In Love by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
*pssf
Re: Love And Falling In Love by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
wink Yes o i believe in love and i would be ready to die for my love like Jack did for Rose in Titanic wink
Re: Love And Falling In Love by chibaby5(f): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
^ Nice, gd to hear smiley
Re: Love And Falling In Love by senator2b: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2011
here are a lot of kinds of love, like instant love, which can be strongest or weakest, depending. it’s more like a gamble. and there are even years-of-friendship-turned-to-love things. these kinds will last, guaranteed, since you know absolutely everything about the person, and have come to love every fiber of his/her being.
and there are many in-between, too. love is beyond all of us- hey, if you get pleased just thinking about the person, you’re in love, but reckon about everything you’re doing.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by asifshazi: 8:33am On Jun 18, 2011
This was interesting.

Love Sms
Re: Love And Falling In Love by cythine: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2011
yes every person filling in love ok cool
Re: Love And Falling In Love by ifffffy(f): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
With wot falling in love tot me lately, i dont think i can fall again.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by ace9128: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serrrious Question to all females? / PHOTOS: Will You Ever Miss Class If This Was Your Undergraduate Lecturer? / Penis Size Linked To Finger Length

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.