Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Do You Know Someone Is Jealous Of You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Know Someone Is Jealous Of You? (2647 Views)

This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... / Why Are Nigerian Men Always Jealous Of Successful Nigerian Women? / Why Are Other Africans Jealous Of Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know Someone Is Jealous Of You? by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2011
How do you know when someone is jealous of you?
Re: How Do You Know Someone Is Jealous Of You? by Pweety4me(f): 1:13am On Jun 16, 2011
Their attitude towards you, and the way they speak about you.
Re: How Do You Know Someone Is Jealous Of You? by Kadata(m): 1:56am On Jun 16, 2011
Best way to notice is attitude. Most esp the 'i-just-don't-like-you' attitude - btw sometimes yhu may have some personality issues and rather mistake it for jealousy.
Re: How Do You Know Someone Is Jealous Of You? by Odunnu: 2:13am On Jun 16, 2011
mama-gee:

How do you know when someone is jealous of you?
Mama d' Gee! Na hail I just dey hail o!
Re: How Do You Know Someone Is Jealous Of You? by Emeka72(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2011
The person will not be happy & friendly with u weneva u achieve anything good.
Re: How Do You Know Someone Is Jealous Of You? by harakiri(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2011
When someone is envious towards you, that person will never see anything good in you. If you reach out to assist them, they'll read 101 meanings to it. If you say something good about them, they'll say you are mocking them. They ALWAYS make out time to discredit and paint you black. Back stabbing is their favorite chore. All these traits are more common with women though.
Re: How Do You Know Someone Is Jealous Of You? by mukina2: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2011
awww my favourite lander is back again.

who's troubling my sweetie oh grin
Re: How Do You Know Someone Is Jealous Of You? by Oluschenco(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
By aiming to do more than u've done.
Re: How Do You Know Someone Is Jealous Of You? by harakiri(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
mukina2:

awww my favourite lander is back again.

who's troubling my sweetie oh grin

Hmmm
grin grin cool
Re: How Do You Know Someone Is Jealous Of You? by annita19(f): 3:13am On Jun 17, 2011
I wouldn't know since I don't give a flying duck

(1) (Reply)

BVN Registration For Nigerians In Diaspora / Seasons Greetings! Happy New Month, Welcome To The Month Finale Of 2015! / Five Years Of Marriage - How Far Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze AKA "AKI"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.