Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month (7969 Views)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by slimtoney(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2011
She knew am getting married and now she is telling me she is pregnant. See gbege o
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by chelseabmw(m): 1:08am On Jun 16, 2011
Am happy for you. . . .Congrats
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 16, 2011
@poster
- are you sure she is REALLY pregnant? and not trying to blackmail/extort money from you.
- are you sure its yours? maybe its some other guy's baby
- why should THAT change anything about your life today, if she is your ex?
- have you told your future wife about it? you should so that there is no trust issue.
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by edlion57(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2011
go watch 9ja movies
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Woke4all(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2011
SUPER STORY angry
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by jeebeewell: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2011
@post
Double portion, congrats my brother

Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by rolchi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
- are you sure she is REALLY pregnant? and not trying to blackmail/extort money from you.
- are you sure its yours? maybe its some other guy's baby
- why should THAT change anything about your life today, if she is your ex?
- have you told your future wife about it? you should so that there is no trust issue.

Gbam!
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
I wish you goodluck.
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by r231(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
lucky you grin cheesy
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
fabu
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by MMM2(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
op/cheat

just marry d both of dem dat day. angry
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by madoba: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
Ouch! Sorry to hear that but what do you intend to do? Why aren't you ending up with this ex in marriage if you guys are still getting down.
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by BABE3: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2011
Ayo a kari o! cheesy Make sure you pass the Akara Ikomo when it's time.
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by won90: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
BABE>> CURRENTLY PREGNANT WITH 190'S BABY GIRL cool cool
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by chibaby5(f): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2011
B U S T E D
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by won90: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2011
chi-baby:

B U S T E D

angry angry
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Jackieugo(f): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
Good job OP!
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by BABE3: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

BABE>> CURRENTLY PREGNANT WITH 190'S BABY GIRL cool cool

You just joined NL today and you already have 71 posts----?---You bahd o---
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Mynd44: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
Speaking of which, where the heck is 190?
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by kokoye(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^
using another username.

he abused the administrator's mom so he got banned grin
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by won90: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by kokoye(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^

@ Mynd_44

See, I drew him out for you smiley
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by debosky(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
She knew you were getting married (so did you) yet you continued shining the congo?

Serves you right.
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by star4(f): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
If its yours?? YOU knew you were getting married! Takes two to tango baby!!
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by slimtoney(m): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2011
It's such a dicey situation,do not blame me too much. It's a long story, this same lady has my baby when we were dating. I was just fresh out of school then and mum doesn't help the situation then. This lady went into thin air after we had a misunderstanding over terminating the preg. cuz of the tight family and financial situation then

I looked for her months after that and I could not locate her. That was when I got in another relationship with the lady I am about marrying now. I got a call from a strange number yrs after and she was the one. The first thing I wanted to know was what she did with the preg. Infact u wouldn't want to know her reaction lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^can you pls speak English?!

if your fling with this ex happened yrs ago and she did(or not) get an abortion, then how can she be pregnant by you TODAY?!
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by sayso: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
what is this? poking another punanny.
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by mathewo: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
na waoo why you do that type of thing? your eyes de look everywhere wen u no u are getting marry
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by ronkebp(f): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
The poster, am sure slept with her a month before, (asper old flame), if she says she is pregnant, then she is , there is nothing you can do about that one, the next step for you, verify that she is actually pregnant,by having a pregnancy test done, then talk to your would be wife, let her into it now, if you don't want future problem, if she is ok, with it, she will still marry you, if not, be ready to loose her, because of your tingy******8tingy******8wey no get control. Moreover after the baby is born you can do a DNA test to either prove or justify the paternity.
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by SUV(f): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2011
Grab ur copy now!
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by JUO(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
shortcut to marriage. you don bypass the wedding. i thank God for you o
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Egbagirl(f): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2011
SUV:

Grab your copy now!
hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahha

Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... / Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend / Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today