Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? (15340 Views)

This Kind News We're Hearing About Some Women Abroad. See What's Going On!! / African Women Abroad Seriously Seeking Husbands / The Problem with Single African Women Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by BABE3: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

^Duh! Men's profiles are not entitled to upload pics except women  undecided

Cletus, that was a CLASSIC display of WOWOism and lack of self-confidence---you know even get confidence in your looks---- no wonder babes dey reject you left and right---heheheh---
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by emmatok(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
Jackieugo:

Lol so the conclusion is to blame it on "bad attitude" instead of failing to see what you did wrong when you approached these females. I dey tire.

Serious women don't go about looking for men with all this  "baff up" et al shit.

Only women with "bad attitude" goes about with that nonsense .

Real women look for successful men with focus.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:
^Duh! Men's profiles are not entitled to upload pics except women  undecided

Let me know when you're voyage to Mars and back is complete smiley

claremont:
Exception of my humble self I suppose, TDH dude, ladies delight, available to Non-9ja girls only  grin grin grin

Lucky me then tongue
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by BABE3: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

Look at BABE now -- why would a lady like herself claiming to be beautiful upload pics of SHOES angry

The person(s) who hasn't seen a picture of BABE! on Nairaland must be visualy-challenged! 
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
SMH! THE IGNORANCE OF BLACK NIGERIAN WOMEN ON THIS THREAD IS STAGGERING

LOOK AT BABE, OGUGUA, GOLDIELUCKS ALL EMBARRASSING THEMSELVES

Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2011
BABE, [size=18pt]OGUGUA,[/size] GOLDIELUCKS kiss kiss kiss

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyG1FG3H6rY[/flash]
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

SMH! THE IGNORANCE OF BLACK NIGERIAN WOMEN ON THIS THREAD IS STAGGERING

LOOK AT BABE, OGUGUA, GOLDIELUCKS ALL EMBARRASSING THEMSELVES

BABE dey show us shoe for profile picture. We all know what she is hiding  grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
^BABE has a small nyash

thats her weakest point
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Goldieluks: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
hmm undecided undecided
190 is always confuse.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by BABE3: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
claremont:

BABE dey show us shoe for profile picture. We all know what she is hiding  grin grin grin[/color]

[color=#000099]Oga clement, You can't serious?!  shocked  Tell me about it--- cheesy
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

^BABE has a small nyash

thats her weakest point

funny enuf, this OGUAGUA profile pics no bad oo. Maybe she be like those girls wey dey fine for picture alone, reality will be very different  grin grin grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

hmm undecided undecided
190 is always confuse.

^But never confused on pu-c  wink
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
claremont:

funny enuf, this OGUAGUA profile pics no bad oo. Maybe she be like those girls wey dey fine for picture alone, reality will be very different  grin grin grin

Its true - Im starting to suspect Ogugua does Photo shop on her pics  undecided

Feb this year she uploaded a white woman as her pic -- angry angry
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
claremont:

You nko? Prince Charming.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

Its true - Im starting to suspect Ogugua does Photo shop on her pics  undecided

Feb this year she uploaded a white woman as her pic -- angry angry

I thought as much, she looks too fine to be a Nigerian, infact I suspect say dis her profile pics no bi her real pics. e bi like say she carry one of her EU friend pics put for profile pics  
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Greencat(f): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
if one aint doing it for you, try another. Interacial dating is even more fun
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2011
^Lady would you be my princess fiona

these BLACK NIGERIANS don tire me angry angry
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

these BLACK NIGERIANS don tire me angry angry

guy which level sef, I think say na OGUAGUA you bin dey pursue?
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
claremont:

Ogugua is my wife already

I need Girlfriend
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Greencat(f): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

these BLACK NIGERIANS don tire me  angry angry

nice try cutie pie, what makes u think you are qualified [color=#000099][/color]
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by obowunmi(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
Where exactly is abroad. OP stop generalizing.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Goldieluks: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
claremont:

that goes to show the extent of his confusion.
this is a spiritual issue,nothing ordinary.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
Greencat:

nice try cutie pie, what makes u think you are qualified [/color]

[color=red]Swerry may i remind you that i am not even close to 30

I own 3 cars back in Nigeria

A house

An oil ring in warri

And a swimming pool

what more do you need --

By the way I just saw your pic - can you be my interactial wife

I have been searching for you for 3 years now  kiss kiss
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

Ogugua is my wife already

I need Girlfriend

yes ooo, a man needs to keep body and soul together grin grin grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

that goes to show the extent of his confusion.
this is a spiritual issue,nothing ordinary.

DUH!! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-669689.0.html
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Goldieluks: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2011
So those prayers didn't work for you?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2011
claremont:

yes ooo, a man needs to keep body and soul together grin grin grin
cool cool

Goldieluks:

So those prayers didn't work for you?? shocked shocked shocked

Ask tpia angry
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by claremont(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

DUH!! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-669689.0.html
[size=8pt]guy so you mean you are so popular that NLanders have even organised prayers for your well being? abeg use your popularity on here arrange me Letter of Reference to the prettiest 9ja girl on NLand for testing. e don tey I "chop" authentic 9ja [/size] grin grin grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Goldieluks: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

cool cool

Ask tpia  angry

there's no need asking,i can see it plain and clear that you need proper baptismal prayer.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Goldieluks: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
claremont:

[size=8pt]guy so you mean you are so popular that NLanders have even organised prayers for your well being? abeg use your popularity on here arrange me Letter of Reference to the prettiest 9ja girl on NLand for testing. e don tey I "chop" authentic 9ja [/size] grin grin grin

don't listen to 190's joke,he's a small boy and a 13 yr old virgin.
no follow am oh!
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by won90: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2011
claremont:

Bro- Look no further - Goldielucks is right in front of you

Goldieluks:

there's no need asking,i can see it plain and clear that you need proper baptismal prayer.

OK pray for me as your ex husband to be then  angry
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Outstrip(f): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
Funny enough I avoided Nigerian men like the plague because of the same reason. At the end of the day you need to decide what you want. Make a point of meeting Nigerians outside of where you live or where you usually run into them. Most of the Nigerian men I ran into before I met my husbands were usually my roommtes boyfriends or her friends boyfriends and quite frankly I new I would rather not have married than married anybody like them. The ones that were not beating them up were cheating on them openly and the ones that werenot doing either or maybe not yet caught were paying for abortions every other month. It was just a shameful mess. I had to graduate and get out of that crowd to see a different kind of Nigerian man. The other thing is that if I was still dealing with being around people like that and a good Nigerian man had walked up to me I probably would have dismissed him without another thought. I am not saying you are lying because my "little brother" who is a medical doctor just had the same complaint. He would like to marry a Nigerian but he says he cannot handle a Nigerian woman LOL. If marrying a Nigerian is important to you then you have to change how you view them before you even talk to one. Where are you meeting these Nigerian women that you have one night stands with by the way. If you are ready to settle down why are you having one night stands?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues / 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.