Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Just Find Out That I Am ,, - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Just Find Out That I Am ,, (1063 Views)

The Ijaws That I Know / Join Lots Of Igbo's On This Forum Made For Igbos I Just Saw It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Find Out That I Am ,, by Sirfly: 3:26am On Jun 16, 2011
Igbo from my mum. She said we are the most beautiful tribe and the biggest tribe is naija. Now I

have a reason for u haters to bow down for me nd for the moderators to unban my dear friend TopSoldier.
Re: I Just Find Out That I Am ,, by Sirfly: 3:58am On Jun 16, 2011
all the nice goodie goodie members re igbo too. Tpia,iice, babe, ogugua88, ms.tomato, mr.cock,

mrs.chima, rokiatu, topsoldier and all the other cool members re my people.

Igbo rise

Igbo shine

Igbos let intertwine and be a bond of thine

I am yours and you are mine

We are superior than those other ugly tribes who are infected with swine

Stay away from them and we will be fine.

Re: I Just Find Out That I Am ,, by simpleseyi: 6:12am On Jun 16, 2011
Stop taking cheap and expired drugs either hard or soft.
I prefer al-majari begging for alms on the streets to you.
Re: I Just Find Out That I Am ,, by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 16, 2011
Chai chineke God. grin grin grin So your mom has finally realized how did this everlasting harm after taking couple of guys ~69~ to Murry's show. Congratulation you finally found your papi. grin

As for your other id which you claim belong to your friend it will remain forever banned.
Re: I Just Find Out That I Am ,, by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2011
This guy really needs to stay off drugs.
Re: I Just Find Out That I Am ,, by tellwisdom: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2011
vexing mode activated ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

By Language: Auf Deutsch!! / Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? / Ooni Of Ife Flags Off First African Solo Flight By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.