Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification (17429 Views)

Help Nl! Prince 2 Or Business Analysis Certification? / Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 / Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by ninia: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2009
Please Afriface can u send me the ITIL materials as well nadegoke@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by accospace: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2009
Hi Africaface,

I am interested in ITIL training and certification. Please send materials and useful details to accospace@ymail.com.

Cheers.
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by shokoles: 5:50am On Mar 24, 2009
Afriface,
I have just joined the forum. You guys are really doing a great job.
I'd like 2 receive materials as regards to itil, CCNA and PMP. Kindly send to my email address shokoles@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Shokoles
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by shokoles: 5:51am On Mar 24, 2009
Africaface,

I have just joined the forum. You guys are really doing a great job.
I'd like 2 receive materials as regards to itil, CCNA and PMP. Kindly send to my email address shokoles@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Shokoles
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by paule: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2009
Guys whats up i'm now ITIL v3 certified
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by femimat(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2009
@ AfricaFace
please help out with ITIL materials. you are most appreciated.

my mail address: ofemiadebayo78@yahoo.com

@Paule

please help out with materials.
thanks
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by Exampromt: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2009
You can now get your latest ITIL V3 FOUNDATION DUMPS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. FREE ITIL PREP EBOOK UPON PURCHASE OF DUMPS. MAILS TO exampromt@gmail.com for enquiries. The materials will be mailed to your e-maill address upon purchase.
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by joesgirl: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2009
pls im new here
can someone send the books i nid to prepare for the itil exams on somotola@gmail.com
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by joesgirl: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2009
I am interested in ITIL training and certification. Please send materials and useful details to somotola@gmail.com

Cheers.
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by nitinkohli: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
Please can someone send me the material for ITIL and or PRINCE2 at

nitin_kohli_nk@rediffmail.com

Thanks
Nitin
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by jideakin1: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2009
Hi Guys'
Please help me send the ITIL materials to olajideakinwande@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by ehiasher: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2009
Hi guys,

@ Africaface i am a new user of nairaland and saw ur post i must confess that u did a great job.
i am an IT professional programmer (SQL,ORACLE) working with one of Nigerian bank,pls i will be most great-full
if i can lay my hands on PRINCE 2 materials.

pls send it to ehiasher@gmail.com

Thanks and GOD bless.
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by tbanjoko: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
hello, africa.
pls i av interest in ITIL please kindly send the ITIL material to me too, God bless you.
my email is titilopebanjoko@hotmail.com
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by dontworry(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2010
kindly send the ITIL and Prince materials to me on Vinnylove@justice.com.

I will really appreciate it as am planning to enrol for ITIL soonest.

Regards.
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by TrainedM: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2010
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by AbaJ(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2010
Hello everyone,

I am interested in ITIL training and certification. Please, can someone be kind and send materials and useful details to my email address - aba_johnson@hotmail.com. Many thanks.
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by segzicres(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2010
oseni_seun@yahoo.com i need the materials too. abeg i've been wanting to go for the course but not enough information. thanks
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by oradilo: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2010
closed
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by paule: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2010
Thank God, I have passed PMP as well!
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by bnettel: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2010
@paule

congrats bro
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by kshy: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2010
am certified in CCNA and CCIP but i want to advance in the ITC sector.could anyone tell me how much it cost for itil and prince 2 and which institute would u recommend for training.any other tip will be appreciated.
@africaface could u send me materials too? akorshy@yahoo.com
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by YOMZE(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
I really want to appreciate africaface for throwing light on ITIL and PRINCE 2. pls can u send d materials to yomy04@yahoo.com. Thank u
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by olaogunb(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2010
Please where can i get manuals for this and where can i write the exams
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by prettydiva(f): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2010
Hi guys PLease anybody Opyso,africaface,sonnyjide or profhsaw , somebody kindly help forward the materials to a sister on spiceychyla@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks y'all
One love kiss
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by oye1: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2010
We offer ITIL Trainings at the following locations;

West - Lagos, Ibadan, Ilorin

North - Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto and Maiduguri

South - Portharcourt, Benin

Training cost is just N30K. For Lagos participants, its 25K. You will be trained to pass the exams and get certified. Money back guarantee on the training cost for exam failure. We also conduct the exams at all of these locations. For more information, please call 07038449120
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by tbarbosa: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
So which is the one to be doing since time, effort and money is required here? IT has for me been from a lifelong process of trying understand where to with it. Personally I think both are relevant, I mean a Price2 training and combination with an ITIL certification would do anyone the highest of respect, and that's to be objective about the whol  issue of whether ITIL is a methodology or a compendium and I'm not even going to go into into drama of what exactly p[project management is. You know what, let the experts decide what the deal is with drafting out a Prince2 course without taking respect out of ITIL!
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by olaolabiy: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2010
I am PRINCE2 certified. If you are in the Uk, let me know. I will tell you what to do to pass this exam kia kia.

1 Like

Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by cnnnigeria: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
Does anyone has current dumps for ITIL, please send to watershed08@gmail.com.

Thank you
Re: Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification by tundeakin9: 3:15am On Dec 02, 2010
@Africaface: Please i am also interested in ITILv3. Kindly send me the materials and useful information. Thanks.

@Everyone: Please send me any useful information in terms of IT Governance. Thanks

e-mail: yahhyahh30@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January / "How Can I Start A Wig And Hair Business?" / Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.