Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (33531 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by vislabraye(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
Bisjosh:

Oh pleaseeee!!!!! Once dated a short guy and I tell ya hugs ain't great. Instead of my head resting on his chest, his rests on mine shocked awful!!! Feel so embarrassing walking with a short dude. Even though he's a doctor that dresses well, still nt proud of him. Wld neva date a short guy again in my life!!

How tall are you ? And how tall is the guy. .

What about fair guys? What about the short men ? How tall must a man be? 6 feet, 6'2" or seven. I 've seen a couple of dudes 5,7 and they're ok
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by zenatta: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2011
@topic

[center]I longed for
Tall Dark and Handsome,
I settled for
Trusting, Dependable and Humane[/center]
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by zenatta: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2011
vislabraye:

What about the short men ? How tall must a man be? 6 feet, 6'2" or seven. I 've seen a couple of dudes 5,7 and they're ok

know something, this is a crazy topic, a few days ago, after this topic, was surveying guys, saw this rather cool one, very fine bruva but he was short. On the instant, I did some photoshopping but had to stop myself as I have never really created a human being.

vislabraye:

What about fair guys?

I have always been a sucker for fair guys. Dark, are the troublesome ones, and the fair guys are the adorable keepers
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by upendo98(f): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2011
TALL- Authority/protection
DARK - Tough not soft or mummy's boy/jungle colour.
HANDSOME- Kids and pride.

Unfortunately the reality is always something else.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by dowjones(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2011
all you males saying tall, dark and handsome equates to long d.i.c.ks are irritatingly silly and ignorant. ya'll obviously not lived in boarding school or something.

women are naturally sentimental. They tend to move with trends and not with thier brains thats why they say "tall, dark and handsome". as they grow older and life Zap.s them hard they snap from thier fantasies.

i thought the width of a d.i.c.k not the lenght freaks women. most women will have fewer 5ex partners than the average man. dont let them tell you what they like. they dont have a clue.

almost all chocolate city boys are short. M.I, jesse jagz, brymo, ice prince. when i mean short, they are short and the creamest girls reside on their d.i.c.ks. ITS ALL ABOUT THAT PAPER

2 Likes

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by kandiikane(m): 12:41am On Jun 20, 2011
Noone mentioned pen[i]i[/i]s^^^
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Goldieluks: 12:44am On Jun 20, 2011
Nada.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by chines4(m): 3:12am On Jun 20, 2011
zenatta:

@topic

[center]I longed for
Tall Dark and Handsome,
I settled for
Trusting, Dependable and Humane[/center]

That's Ladies for you.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by CASMIAEMMA: 3:15am On Jun 20, 2011
na wa ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by pleep(m): 3:17am On Jun 20, 2011
How do the ladies like short kinda dark handsome men? undecided
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by pleep(m): 3:21am On Jun 20, 2011
kandiikane:

Noone mentioned pen[i]i[/i]s^^^
Kandiikane I thought size didn't matter to you? wink

Btw do girls like nuts lipsrsealed
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by DaDoctor: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2011
ANYWAY,

My question is this,

WHY IS IT THAT LADIES ESPECIALLY UGLY ONES ALWAYS WANT FINE GUYS?

i no attack anybody o!na question i ask.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by upendo98(f): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin grin
LIKE FORCES REPEL,UNLIKE FORCES ATTRACT
Physics
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by CrudeOil2(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
Nothing special about them at all. Just. . .
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by HotieTima(f): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin@ poster. are u serious u have already said it tall, handsome and dark they are hot kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by DaDoctor: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
@UPENDO, That means you need a fine guy like 190 or forkaddick

for me its the other way round, for THERE IS AN EXCEPTION TO ALL LAWS.

Let me continue with [b]BABE! and BABY ME!, [/b]Double Combo
cool
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by upendo98(f): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
@ DOC

I said forces not DOSES.
Some are not forces! They are strong doses.
You are much safer when you stay away.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by DaDoctor: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2011
@upendo, i get u now.
But i recommend any of the 2 though.
They are cute, NA because OF UNA FUTURE OH! wink
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by upendo98(f): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2011
I need to say the Lord's prayer right now,
Thank u.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by vislabraye(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin@ poster. are u serious u have already said it tall, handsome and dark they are hot kiss kiss kiss

Yes. The short girls want the tall and dark men and the tall ones waht the same. What should happen to short guys?

Any way, from experience, people don't always get what they want. Isn't it

upendo 98:

TALL- Authority/protection
DARK - Tough not soft or mummy's boy/jungle colour.
HANDSOME- Kids and pride.

Unfortunately the reality is always something else.

Thats the reality.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by GhanaGal: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2012
They jus make my p***y soooo weeeeet......dey basically turn me on. They r so handsome omg lol
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by GhanaGal: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2012
Da Doctor: ANYWAY,

My question is this,

WHY IS IT THAT LADIES ESPECIALLY UGLY ONES ALWAYS WANT FINE GUYS?

i no attack anybody o!na question i ask.

or else da babies wont turn out gd lookin lol...dey need a mix, perhaps UGLY + HANDSOME= BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN..haaaaa....
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by queensmith: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2012
Ghana Gal:

or else da babies wont turn out gd lookin lol...dey need a mix, perhaps UGLY + HANDSOME= BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN..haaaaa....

oi!!!

so when i decide to leave to get work done, you join?

well done!

https://www.nairaland.com/973331/sexy-men-arising...from-inlands-shores
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by KOLOMISIY(f): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2012
grin what so special abt them is that thing under there trouser
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2012
zsw0deb
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Rdultimate: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
i think tall men av it all. There is really an advantage 4 them,they use dat 2 keep d ball goin. Height really reflects confidence 2 an extent,while others follow. I think nowadays ladies see height as a necessity,unless cash is involved
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Rdultimate: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
i think tall men av it all. There is really an advantage 4 them,they use dat 2 keep d ball goin. Height really reflects confidence 2 an extent,while others follow. I think nowadays ladies see height as a necessity,but when cash is involved they dont care.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hmmm I'm tall and ugly.

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
What bout we tall lanky boys?

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'm 6ft8 . I play basketball though
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by itstpia1: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
handsome is as handsome does.

however, i think light men are more picky about who they hang out with, ie date. They are more conscious of their public image and more careful about it. Darker guys might not have as many inhibitions.

on the height thing, i doubt it really matters so much for a man per se, they would still be in demand in any case, notwithstanding their height.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by deneris(f): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
r231:

another short retard grin
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / "I haven't had sex in 10 Years" - Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.