Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Breaking Into Britain - Documentary on BBC one - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breaking Into Britain - Documentary on BBC one (6434 Views)

Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) / Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain / 'Lagos Airport' Documentary on Sky Travel Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Into Britain - Documentary on BBC one by justwise(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Well, considering that a number of spies and international criminals usually have no trouble procuring  British and American passports (remember the two Israeli agents that assasinated someone in Dubai last year?), I struggle to see your point.

No. I only said that the Brits are whiners. Period.
They complain when things don't go their way. Remember the US also bidded for a World Cup, but didn't go around whining that they refused to pay bribes, when they didn't get it.

But u are wrong, USA withdrew from the race to host 2018, they did not go to the end. England did not complain cos they lost the bid, British newspaper started exposing FIFA corrupt officials even before the result was announced, that was what led to the suspension of our own crook Amos Adamu [/b]and he did not cast his vote, BBC aired a documentary about corruption in FIFA few days before the result was announced, so you suggestion that England complained cos they lost is wrong.

[b]Chuck Blazer
is not British but he made the allegation that led to the suspension of Bin Hammam and Warner giving Blatter an easy run to win the election.
Re: Breaking Into Britain - Documentary on BBC one by UNLEASHED(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2011
So pathetic
Re: Breaking Into Britain - Documentary on BBC one by yaris(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Breaking Into Britain - Documentary on BBC one by OmoTier1(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2011
hang on a minute! Is this how the BBC going to save thier head from the bronze age hammer cut of Mr. D.C's government?

What is the point of going over what the public already know? How many undercover panoramas on immigrants will save the BBC from the heavy cuts?

Why are UK channels so fixed and obessesed with immigration when time and time again evidences in form of report findings have shown that the UK will become a second tier country without these immigrants?
BBC,Channel 4 are obessed with Nigerian immigrants while ITV is obessesed with Zimbabwe immigrants.

Simple question I ask myself on this so called documentary is this; What does the documentary renforce?

We already know of everything shown in that documentary and this is yet again another sign of the complete waste of our TV license by the BBC.I think Vince Cable was very correct about the BBC.
Re: Breaking Into Britain - Documentary on BBC one by AjanleKoko: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

hang on a minute! Is this how the BBC going to save thier head from the bronze age hammer cut of Mr. D.C's government?

What is the point of going over what the public already know? How many undercover panoramas on immigrants will save the BBC from the heavy cuts?

Why are UK channels so fixed and obessesed with immigration when time and time again evidences in form of report findings have shown that the UK will become a second tier country without these immigrants?
BBC,Channel 4 are obessed with Nigerian immigrants while ITV is obessesed with Zimbabwe immigrants.

Simple question I ask myself on this so called documentary is this; What does the documentary renforce?

We already know of everything shown in that documentary and this is yet again another sign of the complete waste of our TV license by the BBC.I think Vince Cable was very correct about the BBC.

smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Which Bank Gives PTA In Less Than 24hrs / Sean John Wheels by P. Diddy / Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.