Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? (6405 Views)

Village Girl Poses In Bush For Snap Shots.. / Meet The Man Who Spent N300m To Marry An Igbo Girl Which Lasted 1week / A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by upendo98(f): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2011
A guy hes studied and now works abroad.Hes reached the age of settling down and theres pressure from back home to go get a village gal to marry.some are even handpicked picked for them.
Now city and village life are very hard to reconcile. Most dudes worry tht the village gal may metamorphosise into a butterfly if taken to the city and 4get the dude altogether.
On the other hand he thinks the city gal cant make a 'good' wife and worse still the society approves village!

now my question

@ Are you marrying a village,a city or a wife?
@ Is the environment ie city or village a good measure for a perfect wife?

NOTE; You can take a man out of the village but cant take village out of a man.i think the reverse is true. you take a man out of the city to village but not take the city out of them.
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by MMM2(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2011
op
pls repeat ur question. angry
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by upendo98(f): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2011
I modified it so tht its easy to understand. du u get it now??
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by MMM2(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2011
op
pls come again. angry
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by Excelboi(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2011
M M M:

op
pls repeat your question. angry
hahaha grin
M M M:

op
pls come again. angry
wicked boy and op check ur title. How can i marry a village or city? Or do u mean village or city girl. Pls clarify lololol very funny
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by upendo98(f): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
@MMM
Stop being stubborn
my title is as it is.
It means,what has the village or city life got to do whn it comes to choosing your spouse. most threads lay emphasis on village gal.
so i wonder does a village or a city make a good wife?? why do u prefer the village over the city gal or why city gal over the village? why nt choose smone u love even if shes born and bread in NYC?

@ManMadeMad IS IT CLEAR NOW??
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by won90: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Turpendo96

please come again - roger undecided
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by Dsense(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin . . .

OP,
Be more explicit pls undecided
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by upendo98(f): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2011
sad sad
CAN SOMEBODY PLIZ BRING SANITY HERE B4 THIS TRAIN DERAILS??
@POTATO WHERE ARE YOU??
Theres pple that have mastered the art of thread derailment. I fear them a lot especially when they appear at the same time.
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by won90: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
^garri - Ijebu garri thats what they drink angry
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by MMM2(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
op

is it supposed 2 be a letter writing or essay?

How many words and pages re we writing 4 u anuty (365 words)? angry
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by won90: 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2011
^ask her twice cos she never seems 2 understand the 1st time
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by Dsense(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2011
upendo 98:

sad sad
CAN SOMEBODY PLIZ BRING SANITY HERE B4 THIS TRAIN DERAILS??
@POTATO WHERE ARE YOU??
Theres pple that have mastered the art of thread derailment. I fear them a lot especially when they appear at the same time.

Ignore that pink dude (190). . .He's suffering from Camel disease and we have been trying our best to heal him grin grin grin
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by upendo98(f): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
MANMADEMADE

I can read your mind very very well.Now proceed and write the novel.Not a page ok
I hate one line statements that give rise to a million other questions.
Answer mine in book form if u can

IS IT CLEAR NOW??
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by upendo98(f): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ Dsense

W-90 is 190 reincarnate. He did that 4 a reason I know.I knew cz hes the only one tht types 'DEAD'in colours. besides its even in the name 'w90'
@ 190 or W90  why are u looking for nice 9ja gals from home instead of marrying those oyibos your used to
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by jaybee3(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Thread
Your questions seems all over the place
Absolutely no correlation between the question and what you are trying to iron out.

The saying comparison between a city girl to a village girl doesn't have anything to do with the actual location but more of the habits and behaviours that comes with living at such locations.
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by MMM2(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
op

not yet clear.

Pls still alittle bit confused.
angry
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by upendo98(f): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ jaybee.
That's EXACTLY what am trying to find out . At least you put it well.
I want to know why somebody would prefer to marry a village gal over a city one?
see u can answer and say. a) coz she well mannered. why? cz shes not been exposed to the city
then i would ask you .Are u telling me we dont have well mannered gals in the city?

so back to my question.do u think the village tames the gal and the city makes a gal wild?

okay i have narrowed it. i guess MMM and crew understand now
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by Pweety4me(f): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
People can be changed if they want to change.

Some ideas are extreme, becus coming from a village doesn't mean you wouldn't ave experienced any form of education or mannerism & coming from a city doesn't mean your rich or classy? undecided
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by Dsense(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by won90: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
angry angry
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by Dsense(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by upendo98(f): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2011
serioulsy D sense and W90 go rest ok? u have my permission.
Leave the thread to those that understand.

@jaybee I quote you

'The saying comparison between a city girl to a village girl doesn't have anything to do with the actual location but more of the habits and behaviours that comes with living at such locations.'

My answer is yes they do.Thats why we call them 'city'or 'village gal' bcz those habits, behaviour,attitudes etc have been shaped by the actual environment.

village's habits+behaviours= a village gal
city's habits +behaviours = city gal

Isnt that how we classify them??
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by Dsense(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by MMM2(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
op/anuty

we need 2 understand ur thread very well.

We are here 2 learn.

So pls teach us. angry
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by upendo98(f): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
Dsense,W9O and MMM am starting another thread for u .Title is 'understanding Upendo's thread.Jaybee will sort you out there okay?
for the time being.you may wish to take a coffee break then resume when your minds are really fresh
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by jaybee3(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
You have all the answers that you seek embedded in this thread =>https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-553653.32.html

The search button is really very user friendly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by Dsense(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
upendo 98:

Dsense,W9O and MMM am starting another thread for u .Title is 'understanding Upendo's thread.Jaybee will sort you out there okay?
for the time being.you may wish to take a coffee break then resume when your minds are really fresh

Have you ever been told that Seun doesn't pay for how many threads you open,nor evn care if you open threads!! grin

Is it by force to open threads? angry
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by upendo98(f): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ jaybee

I now understand wht ur pointing at.
'Your quote again' The saying comparison between a city girl to a village girl doesn't have anything to do with the actual location but more of the habits and behaviours that comes with living at such locations.

So you mean to say that if you took the village gal to the city,then her habits and behaviours will automatically change? what about the city one? will she change if u took her to the village?
you read where i said,'you can take a man out of the vilage but nt take the village out of a man?'
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by upendo98(f): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
D sense
grin grin grin grin
now u just diluted the thread u nerd.
I sign off.
Jaybee already referred me a thread. thts wht u ought to have done.
Now with all these millon threads, searching takes 4eva.
let me read that thread.
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by won90: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
help im confused angry
Re: City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? by Dsense(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
upendo 98:

D sense
grin grin grin grin
now u just diluted the thread u nerd.
I sign off.
Jaybee already referred me a thread. thts wht u ought to have done.
Now with all these millon threads, searching takes 4eva.
let me read that thread.

You mean you have just understood what we have been saying way llong?? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Tell me . .how do you manage to pass in school? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2)

Is It Right For A 34 Year Old To Date An 18 Year Old Girl. / How To Spot A Gay Man. (Photo) / Pictures Of Dead Pose Trending In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.