Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal (5688 Views)

Best Bank Issued Card For Online Payment / Reason Why Your Nigerian Bank-issued Cards Are Rejected Online / How Do I Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal by Fogman(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2011
Hello House,
Please, i need enlightment  on how i can make payment for goods ordered over the internet with a Nigerian bank issued CC thru PAY PAL payment portal. Pay Pal does not accept payment from  a Nigerian resident. What options are available to me to make online payment?

NB: Have used this same card to order for goods fron other website.
Re: How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal by ddray: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2011
can anyone link me to a site dat i can order for goods online to b deliverd @ my door step without credit card.
Re: How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal by Nairaplus(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
If I post the link to the site here, Nairaland will think I am spamming. So why not go to Google and search for

"CircuitAtlantic: Buy From US Ship To Nigeria"
Re: How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal by Fogman(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
Nairaplus:

If I post the link to the site here, Nairaland will think I am spamming. So why not go to Google and search for

"CircuitAtlantic: Buy From US Ship To Nigeria"

I am buying from Asia and not USA. Thank you
Re: How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal by Fogman(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
Re: How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal by arbitrage: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2012
I do not think there is any Nigerian bank card that will work through Paypal payment portal. The last time it worked for me that I could remember was when I first got my Mastercard with Intercontinental bank in 2005 and I liked it to my Paypal. I was living outside Nigeria then and it worked till that card expired in 2007. By the time Paypal informed me of my expired card and I tried linking the new card I got from ICB, it did not work at all with Paypal in that 2007 anymore. In fact, other cards from from Nigerian banks did not work till now. Only my foreign bank issued cards are working and not with a Nigerian address either.
Re: How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal by arbitrage: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2012
Payoneer is not a Nigerian but foreign issued card. So you are still saying what I said earlier. The first time (over 2 years ago) I requested for payoneer card, I did not get it because they refused my PO box address and my house address is surely at Nipost mercy as we know in majority of place in Nigeria unless you live around some old downtown address where Nipost do deliver from house to house in Lagos. I wouldn't know if that still exist. They rejected my choice of collection through US address.

So when I requested for payoneer card last month again and I used US address for receipt despite my Nigerian registration, they questioned and just asked me to confirm that I really want to receive at the US address. I replied yes and few days later, their mail said your request is approved and your card is on its way. I wouldn't know why they are not refusing like they did before when they only sent it to my Nigerian address, which I never got. I guess they understand our plights here better now.
Re: How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal by DAPMAN601: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2012
If u want a verified paypal or want to make online payment-contact-dapman601@hotmail.co.uk,08093063613
Re: How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal by PRESERVER(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
Fogman: Hello House,
Please, i need enlightment on how i can make payment for goods ordered over the internet with a Nigerian bank issued CC thru PAY PAL payment portal. Pay Pal does not accept payment from a Nigerian resident. What options are available to me to make online payment?

NB: Have used this same card to order for goods fron other website.

Well!forget about using paypal from Nigeria if you are now well informed and equipped using it but there are Nigeria cards that are working and all you need to do is to just make your researches.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Partners Systemspecs For Federal Collections Via *770# / Baby Diapers And Sanitary Napkins Distributors Needed / The Legal Considerations Of Running A Fintech Startup In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.