Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. (5004 Views)

Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation / Installation of Satellite TV for sports and Entertainment - Abuja Only / Get Qsat Q23g Satellite Receiver And Enjoy Free 200 Channels For 1yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by olamileone(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2011
This trend tend to discuss comprehensively how to install 2011 fta receiver and it conection, i call it Abrakadabra because it work like magic.    The components needed :    1.   9cm dish  2.  6cm dish thats for d lower set up                   For higher setup,you need 9 cm, and atleast 1.8 meter dish and above to make it muiti functional                            my fellow nairalanders,it has come to my notice dat some pple are using d fta receiver set up as biz in which they find it difficult to discuss even wit their parent because of money.However,i ve received so many calls,callin me all sort of names but no shakin. As I ve said,i won t charge anybody.Call my no,mail me or connect of facebook and i ll let d cat out of d bag. However,i ve vow to help pple on dis great forum but still i don t want to step on anybody toe thank
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by versace400(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2011
This is irrational,u're deaf right?U're bent to destroy this forum or what?Who even granted d kind of person like u d access to dis site?
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by Wiserfool: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Olamilione
Bro, I dont know what to say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but I dont have any objection shocked
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by olamileone(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2011
To all my nairalander,thanks for callin and mailin on dis special trend,if my explaination is not full enough just try to call and i ll re-explain
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by aroseyi(m): 5:46am On Jun 23, 2011
Plz tel me hv ur fb id thks u.
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by olamileone(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
My
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by Pidzo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
@All
One thing I am not comfortable with is you people exposing your Facebook ID here. We all know that here we are known by 'aliases' and it would be difficult for one to trace you with our African technology. On facebook we have more biodata that can easily reveal you. Please, send the IDs to each other privately especially if it concerns the much hated dongles and the like. wink I hope I am not infringing on somebody's rights grin

@Olamileone
Your email please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by matthee(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
Please, can i know how and what i need for MBC channels and Decoder type, Dish size, east or west and any other thing i need to know, this is my email. (matthee@mtnnigeria.net) phone number, 08032003285 I wil be very grateful for all assisstance, I want to try it my self if i need help i will call. I stay at Surulere Lagos. Thanks alot my FTA Gurus. Long live FTA and The Gurus.
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by ultrasat(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
Is yesterday (thursday 7th) a general problem from the server or not? If you experience similar problem, pls let me know. If anybody have solution to the occurrence pls let's share it here!
It's working fine now.
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by ultrasat(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2011
What other server can we use for the dongle apart from eutelsatw3a?
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by dmote(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2011
ultrasat:

What other server can we use for the dongle apart from eutelsatw3a?
i normally used w6andw3a is dongle
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by dmote(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2011
dmote:

i normally used w6 and w3a is for dongle
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by oxteen: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2011
Wots da minimum size of dish for dat w6 i base in w/africa?
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by sunny78(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2011
for the past 1 week and 3day my dongle is not workin let try w6 and see wot will heppen
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by sunny78(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2011
Wots da minimum size of dish for dat w6 i base in w/africa
60cm or 90cm can work on it hav u try it?
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by versace400(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2011
oxteen:

Wots da minimum size of dish for dat w6 i base in w/africa?
I metre minimum
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by chemvic: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2011
I have observed that anytime Avatar2/2011 FTA Reciever is blinking its lock , the server frequency is also cracking on Zimbo. Perhaps the house should keep its calm whenever this happens there is no cause for alarm. i believe the owners of w3a wouldn't want to loose patronage therefore they will get it resolved! FTA for life!!!!!
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by versace400(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2011
I think we are over-discussing this dongle issue. No need of mentioning this thing all the time here. The guy that sell this thing has dropped his number for any questions concerns this thing. why must we continue to discuss this thing here. This i dont care attitude is not good for this house. And if we care to know, this our non-nonchalant attitude has driven away some great members from their usual great contributions. All other things regards this dongle issue can be discussed on phone which will serve as backyard as been called. Pls i beg all of us to reason with the house and let us be united and move as one. Thanks
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by sunny78(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2011
versace400
ok brothere i will call u
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by dolpaz: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
pls i have a 60cm dish at home, how can i add more channels on the w4 satellite, am tired of astra 2b and multitv for now, some one should help a newbie
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by sammu(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2011
@dolpaz
U can add an lnb on top of the astra 2b for w4 use this freq 12437 h 23437 to track. Then blindscan to fta channels goodluck
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by dolpaz: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2011
@sammu, thank u very much, please how many channels am i gonna receivealso am i to buy anoda tripod for that or i can use a bootlace like one of a member used here
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by sammu(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
Use the boot lace method, just put the lnb on the astra 2b and tie it there after getting w4. As per no of channels , there are interesting channels no doubt. In fta we explore my brother.
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by hooged: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2011
@olam' hope u got my message
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by Twinsoris(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2011
olamileone i saw two olamileone on facebook one is olamileone samad and bello olamileone saheed which is yours, THANKS.
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by dolpaz: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2011
@sammu thanks for the response, i'lll try out the bootlace method as soon as possible!!!!
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by olamileone(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2011
pls call me,i ll appreciate it
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by aroseyi(m): 5:56am On Jul 23, 2011
plz my magic box d't break dstv channel help me out thks.
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by TOWNJUJU: 3:23am On Jul 25, 2011
U people should b careful here. there is a mail from this email ftadongle@yahoo.com going round saying they are dongles seller and are asking ppl to be their reseller of dongle and also to list channels u can watch with their dongle. The question i asked is this: "how can they b a dongle seller and cant know d channels their dongle can open?" BEWARE D EAGLE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Re: All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver. by Wallexxy(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2013
Pls sir my name is wale frm saga mu i want to install dstv by mysef i hav already placed d dish on d walls i want to use srt4653x strong decoder to locate d signals i nid all d information u can give to assist,i want to be d installer by myself pls

(1) (Reply)

Mega Promo! / Eurosat 9°east Cccam Now Available / Android Tv Box, Anybody?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.