Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" (4239 Views)

Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light / New Miss Cameroon 2011 Simone Barang / Fifi Soumah Miss Africa Usa 2o1o And Tatiana Fetgo Miss Cameroon Usa 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" by Nayah(f): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2011
She's right,

Re: Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" by MissyB3(f): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
So do we
Re: Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" by Nayah(f): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
lol Missy
Re: Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2011
Is that supposed to be a Miss? Why do her eyes look like those of a Venetian mask?
Re: Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" by Nayah(f): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2011
I was not the judge micheline but she's quite cute I think
Re: Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" by mamagee3(f): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2011
michelin89:

Is that supposed to be a Miss? Why do her eyes look like those of a Venetian mask?
I wonder!!!

These days when an african looks unique or something, she'll be crowned miss this and that. . .

I wonder here the real cameroonian beauties are because I know cameroon has one of the most beautiful women in Africa.
Re: Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" by Nayah(f): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2011
lol Mama gee I agree there are plenty beauties in Cameroon and better than her, but you know africa and when you're light skin, but anyway she's not ugly at all
Re: Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" by Nayah(f): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
she said had a crush on Jim IYKE and Emeka Ike

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson’s Face On The Naira Bill / Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke / Na Person Mama Be This Oo, See How This Woman Exp0sed Herself Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.