Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Is It With Ebira Gals? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Ebira Gals? (27832 Views)

Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / While In Hostel. What Happens After Heavy Rain On Campus. Guys N Gals / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2013
U jez gave a nice reply... Love it
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2013
She has already bewitched u thats y u cant see anything wrong with her cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
@mondis lol...... Guy u no wan gree oooo....
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by seangy4konji: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
They too like Bleep and over possesive.they fit fucckk ruler
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by ijiini(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
....wats my business wit isu ewura girls...na zambian i go marry.....lobatan!
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mytime24(f): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
alienware:
I'm from kogi, and i will never date an igbira gurl. They are known for charming their lovers, bathing them with acid. My friend ( gurl ) had a quarel with another gurl over and igbira guy and she had her face disfigured with an acid. I had another friend, a guy whose gurl connive with deadly igbira masquerade and had him slaughtered like a goat in his room. Guys beware.
jos hearin dis 4d 1st time hmmmmmm shocked
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Baddo101(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
issokay. wat of dos who are half ebira? that means dey will possess half of all dos characteristics
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
alienware:
I'm from kogi, and i will never date an igbira gurl. They are known for charming their lovers, bathing them with acid. My friend ( gurl ) had a quarel with another gurl over and igbira guy and she had her face disfigured with an acid. I had another friend, a guy whose gurl connive with deadly igbira masquerade and had him slaughtered like a goat in his room. Guys beware.
A guy who is an igbira poured acid on his babe face at ahmadu bello university, Zaria. The girl is igbo.. The parents of the girl have spent quite a fortune on her they even took her to india.. Now the girl lives in purdah

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by rufaiabu: 3:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Pls can anyone give me information about the laws of marriage in igbiraland (Okene).I have an academic assignment ,and wld appreciate urgent help.anything is useful.rufysanctuary@gmail.com
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 25, 2015
rufaiabu:
Pls can anyone give me information about the laws of marriage in igbiraland (Okene).I have an academic assignment ,and wld appreciate urgent help.anything is useful.rufysanctuary@gmail.com

You mean Ebira land?

Try google and culture section.
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:19am On Jul 25, 2015
Daninya11:

A guy who is an igbira poured acid on his babe face at ahmadu bello university, Zaria. The girl is igbo.. The parents of the girl have spent quite a fortune on her they even took her to india.. Now the girl lives in purdah

This is serious.
I don't think I know a single Igbira person.
Can somebody post pictures of Igbira people?
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by tonychristopher: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

This is serious.
I don't think I know a single Igbira person.
Can somebody post pictures of Igbira people?

I was in abuja some few days ago one man was making trouble with the taxi driver. .they both are middle belt but I been an Easterner doesn't know which man is ibira or tiv

the taxi man is a quiet man and he later said that the trouble make is an ibira man that they enjoy trouble that is why tiv don't marry thoer women

I ask him why...he said they are troublesome

I now confirm it

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by kobonaire(m): 6:07am On Nov 13, 2015
mashnino:
i am actually dating an ebira gal and anytime i tell people about her and all they kip wowwwin and tellin me i am a strng man for dating an ebira gal, even d ebira boiz too are scared of em, and from my own point of view there's nufng wrng wit my babe, jez curious to knw from you guys wat u knw abt ebira gals as a quote?
They were hailing you because Ebira girls sabi **** and you must be a strong man to be able to handle her ....
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Omihanifa: 2:51pm On May 01, 2019
Things I know about ebira women are
(1) they are very Randy both young and old
(2) most of their women are usually single mums
(3) they are hot tempered
(4) they believe their own opinion is the best
(5) they love using acid to revenge

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 01, 2019
Ebira are peaceful people so they claim.. An old saying goes like this :if an Ebira person is in a bus, then peace have arrived.
Focus more on ur babe op. Every tribe have bad eggs. I mean very bad eggs, none is exempted. But from my experience with them they are crafty and have unholy anger.

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 01, 2019

Thank you, so u were around then to
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Tharaja(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2019
Those Ebira girls can Fine sha!!!

Why tarnishing their image??
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by orgylover: 9:11pm On May 24, 2021
alienware:
wow lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.