Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion (51069 Views)

Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by ogbiwa: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2022
A truck with 10 dead bodies inside was dumped outside a state governor's office in Mexico, according to reports.

Authorities said that the corpses were left outside governor David Monreal’s office at Plaza de Armas in the central state of Zacatecas.

Officials said a man drove the vehicle into the plaza, left it there and then walked away, the Independent reports.

The square, which Lonely Planet says "buzzes at night with families promenading, children playing and occasional live music," was still decked out in Christmas decorations.

Two people have been arrested, the governor said in a tweet, adding: “We will not rest until peace and security return to our state.”

"They came to leave them here in front of the palace,” Mr Montreal said in a video. He added that the bodies looked like they had been beaten and had bruises all over them.

Referring to rising violence in the state, Mr Monreal promised that “bit by bit we will recover our peace”.

In November, a week after 10 bodies were found hanging from a bridge, another eight were publicly displayed, in what is thought to be a gang-related incident, in Zacatecas.

President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador took a trip to Zacatecas in late November, pledging more support for Monreal.

He said: "We are going … to support David Monreal and give all our support to the people of Zacatecas.

"The entire cabinet of the federal government is going, today and tomorrow, to a security meeting. The entire security plan is going to be reinforced."

This will see 1,500 National Guard soldiers carrying automatic weapons being deployed onto the streets of Mexico, in an attempt to make it safe for tourists.

Also in November, one of Mexico's biggest drugs cartels issued an ominous warning to foreign tourists.

Writing on a hand-printed sign, dangling over the popular Tulum bazaar in Quintana Roo, a sign said: “Attention merchants of Tulum … this was a warning”

It refers to an incident in October last year where tourists were caught in the crossfire of a cartel war, and urges business owners in the area to keep paying “bribes” to the drug gangs.

According to local media, and the New York Post, there could be as many as 10 drug cartels vying to control of Tulum.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/cartel-wars-worsen-truck-filled-25884443

3 Likes

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Franksomtoo: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2022
Mexico and drugs. This is a country where drug cartels openly challenge the govt, just like Colombia some years ago

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by aycapri(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Don’t tell me this truck is filled with dead bodies

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by tutudesz: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mexico!! My hand no dey O! undecided Even the president no dey safe

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Lovenorth: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bizarre news
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by chloride6: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Area, are you taking note?
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by tillaman(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Yezus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by SultanOfPuna: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
When i was in Australia,
I was undergoing my rough teenage years, i rember one if my aussie friends who is into metal rock music, showed me a website in the dark web.
This site uploads videos of live footage executions and torture between Loz catelz and Los Zeta. Two bloody rival mexican cartels.

My brothers and sisters, that site changed my life. Not in a good way
I saw footage of executions where they behead women, who are informamts. I saw footage of torture where the use spoon to remove the guys eyes while alive.
I can still hear his screaming when i thinkbof it.
The last video that made me sign out and funny enough its on youtube.
But the youtube version cuts out the execution
There is a video of live exectution of 20 rival cartel members.
They start cutting from their legs then cut the knees while the person is alive. Some of them dont even realise the pain due to high andernaline.
After that they use a blunt knife and behead them slowly so the pain can last long.
You can hear them screaming while blood guggling from their throat as they behead them

Its a 30 minutes video, 12 minutes of spanish talking then the horror execution begins.

Now i will NEVER advice my enemy to watch those videos. It messed me up for 1 year
I had to flush out all that horror i saw by watching cartoons.
But if you are still curious, there is a guy on yotube who explains these execution videos without showing it.
If this post get some like i will dtop his yotube channel here.
Mexican cartels are DEMONS

Edit:
i will never drop that site. Kids here might click on it.
For the youtube go and search
"Disturbed Reality"
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IF IT DAMAGES YOUR PSYCHE. if you know you get soft mind i abeg no near that channel. It will mess u up!!!

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by seyz91(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
10 dead bodies
aycapri:
Don’t tell me this truck is filled with dead bodies
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by allen113: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nawa
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Jamile321: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
see below
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by TechTack: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
gansgater
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by inoki247: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
If Zamfara bandit and Borno Boko wing try this method Government house go turn Mortuary b dat oh..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by MIKKY1022: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
wahala be like wetin again.........
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by MIKKY1022: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
wahala be like wetin again............
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by everythinggirly(f): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Even the foreign countries are not exempted, bad guys are still everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by obojememe: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
wow...violence get levels
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by tutudesz: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
obojememe:
wow...violence get levels
Mexico and other South America countries na A level violence O!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by obembet(f): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
A truck with 10 dead bodies inside was dumped outside a state governor's office in Mexico, according to reports.

Another one

Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion

Op no well at all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Onewazobia(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
ArchiLimited:
How come I've never seen IELTS for Mexico? Or that one is not part of the abroad? We won't take this.

Please what do you mean?
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Decryptor(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
If only Northerners can summon courage and go dump the bodies of their kit and kin being killed by Boko Haram and bandits in front of Aso Villa, the president would sit up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by money121(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Chaii
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by IamGblaize(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Westerners always portraying Mexico in bad light Mexico is a beautiful city and not every part is run by cartels.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by SportsHD: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Cartel men doing what they know how to do best.
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
This should be replicated for some of our state governors maybe they'll tell Abuja the truth cool
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by AK481(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
The Mexico gang war..cultist in Nigeria is just childs play.they don't kill by beheading,they go extra mile to kill rivals .
CNJG(gulf cartel)vs Los zeta
So many break aways factions deadlier than their parent group.

So many generals in the army,top policemen are moles ,they fight for territory along "smuggling route to America "

It's not just about the drugs ,it's all about the route ,their major business is not even in the processing and sale of cocaine ,Mexicans can't spend much on drugs,it's cheap.if you must smuggling cocaine to America from any part of South America, as you get closer to America,the prices increase.

Whether you are exporting from Colombia,Bolivia,Nicaragua etc,you must past

4 Likes

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
They can't try this in Malaysia or Philippines

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) / Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.