Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant (5297 Views)

Star Actress Pregnant For Politician / American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie / Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant by Agnesqueen(f): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2011
Basketball player Ime Udoka from the San Antonio Spurs and his girlfriend of 1year Nia Long are having a child together. It is going to be the second child for 40 year old Nia and a first for 33 year old Ime. Nia is acting credits include Big Momma' s house, Soul Food, Are We there Yet, and Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Re: Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant by aloyemeka1: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2011
Dude, you are finished. Get ready to vomit millions in child support.
Re: Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant by Agnesqueen(f): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Dude, you are finished. Get ready to vomit millions in child support.
He won't have to worry about that unless they break up. If he did not know her to be a good person, he shouldn't have been sleeping with her.
Re: Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant by aloyemeka1: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
Re: Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant by snowdrops(m): 12:52am On Jun 18, 2011
she has a nice "front" wink wink
Re: Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant by BabyCakes(f): 1:33am On Jun 18, 2011
Ok, there is another story that claims R&B singer Johnta Austin is the father of Nia Long's unborn child, so who is the real dad?

http://mto.mediatakeout.com/49218/actress_nia_long_is_pregnant____and_youll_never_guess_which_rb_singer_is_allegedly_her_babys_father_preggo_pix_inside.html?image=57966
Re: Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant by Agnesqueen(f): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2011
BabyCakes:

Ok,  there is another story that claims R&B singer Johnta Austin is the father of  Nia Long's unborn child,  so who is the real dad?

http://mto.mediatakeout.com/49218/actress_nia_long_is_pregnant____and_youll_never_guess_which_rb_singer_is_allegedly_her_babys_father_preggo_pix_inside.html?image=57966

How can you believe anything Mediatakeout says, they make up stories as they go. Ime is the father, and the couple confirmed it on people magazine.
[url]http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20502976,00.html[/url]
Re: Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant by henry101(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
Agnesqueen:

How can you believe anything Mediatakeout says, they make up stories as they go. Ime is the father, and the couple confirmed it on people magazine.
[url]http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20502976,00.html[/url]

Are you based in SoCal?
Re: Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant by Agnesqueen(f): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2011
Yep, i'm from Socal. But in Georgia. Why did you ask?
Re: Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant by tpia5: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
what exactly is the wow factor here.

is the the nigerian man getting someone pregnant [is that news], or the celebrity status of the people involved.

@ thread title.
Re: Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2011
tpia@:

is it the nigerian man getting someone pregnant [is that news], or the celebrity status of the people involved.

@ thread title.

Tpia, it is no secret that "exotic" stuff makes news anywhere, but I think it's much worse on NL. The thread title was a deliberate strategic move to capture the attention of peeps in the forum because;

1) It's no secret that [i]most [/i]NLanders place AAs on a higher pedestal - am just making reference to what I read on this forum. It's only here that you'll see topics such as;

- "Regina Askie has Black American kids"
- "What makes Black American women so much more sexier than. . . . . . . "
- "Don't you just love the way AA women swagger?"
- "So-and-so looks like a Black American".

2) It's also no secret that the AAs place themselves on a higher pedestal - still making reference to NL. That's why you'll see Mandingo notorious AAs logging in just to insult peeps then log out. Those who don't insult do log in to recruit other "brothers" and "sisters" to join them in their Racist Movements and those who defy are called "White Worshipers". It's also why you see topics such as;

"Hey, New Black American Member Here" - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-6941.0.html

Regarding the topic, yes. The man "scored" big time. He made a female member of an "esteemed" group pregnant. That could be the "wow" factor.
Re: Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant by Agnesqueen(f): 2:57am On Jun 21, 2011
tpia@:

is the the nigerian man getting someone pregnant [is that news], or the celebrity status of the people involved.

@ thread title.

There is no wow factor, its just news. Its like many of the other news on this section, and it got on here because it there is a Nigerian celebrity involved. So i would not understand why you find it less important than the non-Nigerian factor news on this section.

Good Girl:

Tpia, it is no secret that "exotic" stuff makes news anywhere, but I think it's much worse on NL. The thread title was a deliberate strategic move to capture the attention of peeps in the forum because;

1) It's no secret that [i]most [/i]NLanders place AAs on a higher pedestal - am just making reference to what I read on this forum. It's only here that you'll see topics such as;

- "Regina Askie has Black American kids"
- "What makes Black American women so much more sexier than. . . . . . . "
- "Don't you just love the way AA women swagger?"
- "So-and-so looks like a Black American".

2) It's also no secret that the AAs place themselves on a higher pedestal - still making reference to NL. That's why you'll see Mandingo notorious AAs logging in just to insult peeps then log out. Those who don't insult do log in to recruit other "brothers" and "sisters" to join them in their Racist Movements and those who defy are called "White Worshipers". It's also why you see topics such as;

"Hey, New Black American Member Here" - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-6941.0.html

Regarding the topic, yes. The man "scored" big time. He made a female member of an "esteemed" group pregnant. That could be the "wow" factor.
Please, no need to go there, you do not know me or what i think. I do not place African American above Africans and vice versa. I do not place any human above or below another, that is how i was brought up. There are people like you that to look too deep into something and twist the meaning. Like i said earlier to Tpia, this is on because it relates to a Nigerian even if its partially. There are many other non-Nigerian stories on this section you can attach your comment to but this story does not need it.

(1) (Reply)

Idris Elba And Girlfriend-naiyana Garth Are Expecting Their First Baby Together / Meet Most Beautiful Tanzanian Model In Video Vixen Agness Masogange (PHOTOS) / Don Jazzy 'liked' Photos Of Naked @1beautybae On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.