Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? (14679 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:31am On Jun 18, 2011
WHY DO MOST GIRLS THIS DAYS CAN'T DATE A GUY JUST CAUSE HE AIN'T GOT ANY MONEY undecided undecided undecided

WHAT HAPPENED TO LOVE SHOULDN'T U DATE SOMEONE COZ U LOVE THEM OR EITHER LIKE THEM FOR SOMETHING THEY HAVE APART FROM THE MONEY .

SERIOUSLY GIRLS NEED TO STOP THIS STUPID THING THIS DAYS.

AND MOST GIRLS THINK DATING A RICH GUY WOULD GIVE THEN A GOOD SECURITY UUUMMM I DON'T THINK SO.

MONEY IS NOTHING IS JUST PAPER THAT WILL RUN OUT, SO WHY DON'T U JUST GO FOR THE HEART?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 18, 2011
Hotie Tima:

MONEY IS NOTHING IS JUST PAPER THAT WILL RUN OUT, SO WHY DON'T U JUST GO FOR THE HEART?
Easier said then done. grin grin grin

One of my favourite quotes, "Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You might not marry a girl just because she's pretty, but my goodness, doesn't it help?" Marilyn. grin grin

Who wouldn't want to marry a rich person? That goes for both girls and guys. That being said, I wouldn't just date/marry someone cuz they are rich. Love matters to me most.

The word "golddigger" is being used around these days too much. When a girl want someone who is financially stable in life, she is automatically a gold digger.
Too bad, there are many of us grin grin
But I get where you are coming from, some girls are plain gold diggers.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 5:02am On Jun 18, 2011
rokiatu:

Easier said then done. grin grin grin

[size=20pt]One of my favourite quotes, "Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You might not marry a girl just because she's pretty, but my goodness, doesn't it help?" Marilyn. grin grin
[/size]
Who wouldn't want to marry a rich person? That goes for both girls and guys. That being said, I wouldn't just date/marry someone cuz they are rich. Love matters to me most.

The word "golddigger" is being used around these days too much. When a girl want someone who is financially stable in life, she is automatically a gold digger.
Too bad, there are many of us grin grin
But I get where you are coming from, some girls are plain gold diggers.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

WELL SAID SISTER wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Mynd44: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2011
@OP, blame it on the rising prices of Gold in the world market
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by HotieTima(f): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2011
Mynd_44:

@OP, blame it on the rising prices of Gold in the world market

lol
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Dyt(f): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2011
It doesnt run 4 gals alone
its a unisex thingy
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by igbonla(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2011
Hotie Tima:

WHY DO MOST GIRLS THIS DAYS CAN'T DATE A GUY JUST CAUSE HE AIN'T GOT ANY MONEY undecided undecided undecided

WHAT HAPPENED TO LOVE SHOULDN'T U DATE SOMEONE COZ U LOVE THEM OR EITHER LIKE THEM FOR SOMETHING THEY HAVE APART FROM THE MONEY .

SERIOUSLY GIRLS NEED TO STOP THIS silly THING THIS DAYS.

AND MOST GIRLS THINK DATING A RICH GUY WOULD GIVE THEN A GOOD SECURITY UUUMMM I DON'T THINK SO.

What would you rather dig for, bronze or silver? Dig for the best if you are going to dig at all, digging is hard labor!

Money that runs out is no money at all and the heart can be shared or closed out. Go ask those women in a polygamous homes; if you are gonna eat frog, better eat one with eggs inside!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by 190: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2011
THIS THREAD COMING FROM A FELLOW GIRL

GOD IS INDEED WONDERFUL
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by BABE3: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2011
First of all---Miss Rokiatu darling, what exactly do you think you're doing in your profile picture? Just asking---   grin

Second of all--Hotness Tima---you said "most girls?" Out of the Billion girls in this world---(cancel out the aliens for now)-- pls give me a rough estimate of how many of them you know that are Gold Diggers----Quick estimate---

When you give me the estimate, I'm gonna tell you how accurate the use of the word "MOST" is; hence, how accurate your topic is----  smiley
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Mynd44: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2011
^^^Are you a GOLD DIGGER?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by BABE3: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2011
^^ No.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^^ Is that what you tell the MIRROR everyday before going out?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by BABE3: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^ You mean do I tell the mirror "NO" everyday before going out?---hmm, well, that'll be wierd! I don't.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by frank317: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2011
190:

THIS THREAD COMING FROM A FELLOW GIRL

GOD IS INDEED WONDERFUL

infact, not just from a girl, but from hotie tima!!
God is actually great
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2011
i know you hotie tima. you are a gold,diamond,platinum even bronze digger. you can ee the traits in the kind of movies they like to watch e.g bollywood and the hair they like to keep e.g like a witch. aristo carry go, nufin do you!
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by apache77(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hottie Tima saying this? That means there is hope for the female folk. If all girls begin to think like this, then the guys will bash you less. But really, if u ask me, the solutions to some of life's most teething problems like poverty are quite simple. In this case, let all poor girls date or marry rich guys, and let all poor guys strive to marry made girls. Most guys feel cheated cos while it is easy for poor girls to end up with rich guys, a poor guy ending up with a rich girlhmmmm
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by tellwisdom: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2011
Me i no kuku get money wey i wan give them! sad sad
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by violent(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
First of all---Miss Rokiatu darling, what exactly do you think you're doing in your profile picture? Just asking---

she's tryn' t tell me something! cheesy

I love it when you do that!!!! @ Roki wink
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by 190: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=58pt]DEATH grin grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by 190: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
BABE!:

First of all---Miss Rokiatu darling, what exactly do you think you're doing in your profile picture? Just asking---   grin

roKiatu na one smallish demon - Loook at her village modelling and her brown skirt Jeans

Na wa!!

frank3.16:

infact, not just from a girl, but from hotie tima!!
God is actually great

God's doing is marvellous in our sight!

Tima has finally given her life to christ cool cool

apache77:

Hottie Tima saying this? That means there is hope for the female folk.

Indeed - there is hope for women -

I thought there was none again
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
tellwisdom:

I am sure u are lacking punny how do u cope becos this days its money for hand back for grand tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2011
BABE!:

Second of all--Hotness Tima---you said "most girls?" Out of the Billion girls in this world---(cancel out the aliens for now)-- pls give me a rough estimate of how many of them you know that are Gold Diggers----Quick estimate---

When you give me the estimate, I'm gonna tell you how accurate the use of the word "MOST" is; hence, how accurate your topic is----  smiley

i wonder! angry angry angry angry angry mrs rokiatu were u poising or ur backside a.k.a bakassi a.k.a booty a.k.a nyash paining you! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Jackieugo(f): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2011
I wouldn't know shocked I make my own money.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by tellwisdom: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
I am sure u are lacking punny how do u cope becos this days its money for hand back for grand       

Huhhm, i dont lack punny, cos the ones i bought sometime ago is still available and plus free bObbY cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2011
there are many perverts around
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 12:05am On Jun 19, 2011
It depends on your surroundings personally I know a lot of serious women the pb is very often you brothers don't like them, prefer "complicated women" then complain. Try to be more selective wink
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Mynd44: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2011
diluminati:

there are many perverts around

And you are the BIGGEST right?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by busygirl(f): 12:57am On Jun 19, 2011
@OP, because these days no woman wants to die of hunger. Can love put food on the table grin grin. No money, no honey my love!
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by MrsChima(f): 12:59am On Jun 19, 2011
grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nayah(f): 1:01am On Jun 19, 2011
Busygirl I disagree on that, if you like too much money they'll never respect you and think you owe you everyhing.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 19, 2011
@OP We need more women asking these questions.
It's as effective as internal sabotage, which is 10x more effective than full frontal assault. grin

Good to see the odds of winning the war on opposite-gender f00lishness are getting high  cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? by MrsChima(f): 1:38am On Jun 19, 2011
LMAO@the males supporting this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=55pt]DUH.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Your Take On A Christian/Muslim Relationship? / Lol / When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.