Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu (34126 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by etokhana: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's a lifelong ambition, I have the capacity

The national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on Monday said that he has informed President Muhammadu Buhari of his ambition to contest for the position of president in 2023.

Asiwaju Tinubu said it was a lifelong ambition and that he has the confidence, the vision and the capacity to build on the vision of President Buhari.

The APC national leader disclosed this to State House correspondents after meeting behind closed-doors with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said he was at the State House to see the President on general issues concerning Nigeria including some of the concerns in the APC as well as security issues.

Asked whether he has informed President Buhari of his ambition to contest for the President in 2023, he said, “I have informed the President of my ambition but I have not informed Nigerians yet, I am still consulting.”

On what was the response of President Buhari, Asiwaju Tinubu said that the President as a democrat did not ask him to stop from contesting.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/breaking-2023-ive-informed-buhari-of-my-ambition-%e2%80%95-tinubu/

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by slivertongue: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dear tinubu.

You ability &the ability of your party is seen in what Buhari has been able to do in seven years. We can not elect an upgraded disaster propagated by 5G propaganda. But your bullion van is welcomed.

428 Likes 33 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by nzeobi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
You want to build on buharis vision. Please which vision is that exactly.

358 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by oyin44: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
As long as tinubu too is a Nigerian just as many of us here ... he has the right to contest... grin

And, if you don't like him that is ur own cup of tea.., grin grin grin

357 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by jlinkd78(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Noted

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Nonpartisan1: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu Vs Atiku grin grin grin

Let me behave like the usuals today: angry

Like For Jagaban For The Southern Nigeria To Take Over Power From The Fulanis and share for Atiku For The Northern Nigeria Fulanis To Continue.

391 Likes 41 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by specialmati(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin.most of the guys here supporting tinubu na agboro ooo for lagos state.them they share money every week oooh .na so we they tell people buhari na bad market they no hear,now some they even complain about tea and milk price,some they plan nation wide protest unto fuel hike level.make i start early they sound they warning ooh dont vote anything APC their next agenda na finish level oooh.no go vote another elenthus to expect me to come protest oooh.APC change (BAD),next level(worse),finish level loading no matter who them present (worst).if you vote another thief and complain here i will tear you slap.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Suspect33(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
I see some Nairalanders showing support for this man so as to spite the easterners, it's the same mistake they made in 2015, supporting Buhari bcus he had a Yoruba vice and bcus they thought he'd deal with the easterners, seven years down the line and everyone is suffering for it..

They're about to make the same mistake thinking they are in some competition with people who don't care about them

Is your hatred/envy or even Insecurity towards the people of the east worth another 8 years of poverty and regression?

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ashiwaju is the right man for the job.
The pioneer of New Lagos.

THE COAST IS GETTING CLEARER
#BAT2023

241 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Cholls(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
jlinkd78:
Noted

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Wapgod(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
v

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Karlovich: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
embarassed You'll still fail woefully, Nigerians won't let you fill the streets with owomida hoodlums like you did in Lagos.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Kundagarten: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
If you like inform the imam of Saudi Arabia. No vote for you.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
PAINED SOULS, you all will cry non stop tongue
Kundagarten:
If you like inform the imam of Saudi Arabia. No vote for you.

Karlovich:
embarassed You'll still fail woefully, Nigerians won't let you fill the streets with owomida hoodlums like you did in Lagos.
slivertongue:
Dear tinubu.

You ability &the ability of your party is seen in what Buhari has been able to do in seven years. We can not elect an upgraded disaster propagated by 5G propaganda. But your bullion van is welcomed.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Massiveglory: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sir, If u like, inform the pope. You will not be president.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Wapgod(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by AmazingELixir: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022

This desperado will learn the hard way....I hope for his own sake he doesn't end up taking a plunge into the lagoon.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Simeonjoe1: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
F

I registered here because I know say this page go blow

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by whippersnapper(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
There is no hell way tinubu would not be president 2023

18 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by legalmoney(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nonsense

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by flourish01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by omowolewa: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
12million vote is now sure

16 Likes

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by xeratek: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
As the best web developer in Nigeria you have not informed me neither have you recognized my presence, therefore la become president la collapse wink

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by herkeem: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
He has every right to contest and Nigerians have every right to either vote for him or send him packing.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Moonland100(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nothing is impossible but ask me I no want you as my president simple.

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thank God he said he'll build on the "vision (whatever that is) of Buhari" and not "the achievements of Buhari" because Buhari never got past the visions grin grin grin. I really don't envy any APC Presidential aspirant. It'll just be like how the late MaCain distanced himself from Bush Jnr. during his campaign grin

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
You have all right to as far as you are eligible..those who want to cry and wail should keep it up...
If the people wants you they would vote you..it's so simple but most Nigerians will never respect that they rather cry all day like you are responsible for their misfortune..
Blessings to all women out there.. cheesy grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by midashenry(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wahala
Re: 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu by Temptee101(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2022

This old wizard promising to build on the dullard's 'vision' clearly shows the drug lord has nothing to offer other than to loot with bullion vans.

In saner climes, this evil statement of his is enough to disqualify the old fool from anything election, but again this is Nigeria where illiteracy, tribalism and foolishness reign supreme.

Buhari himself knows he has nothing to offer except hardship, hardship and more hardship, death and blood, etc...

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS / Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86