Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess (2890 Views)

School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 / Federal Polytechnic, Idah Hnd/nd 2nd & 3rd Batch Admission List 2015/2016 Sess / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by ishow2005(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2007
helllo all.so far so good the ui authority is yet to release the school fees for the comin session and am in ui presently and will definately let u know once it is out.but if u r a new student budjet around 15000 naira if u will not like to reside in the school hall and 25000 if u will stay in the hall i mean hostel.And if u r a returning student budjet around say less than 6000 naira if u will not stay on campus and less than 16000 if u will stay on campus and in general sch fees + faculty and departmantal registration for a new student cant be more than 40k so wish u da best and the resumption date for new student is september 3 and september 10 for returnin student.
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by tunmininu(f): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ishow2005, 40K ,that one plenty oooo for a federal University ,

Thanks cheesy
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by ishow2005(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2007
yes it is too much but i think wen u compare it to what other federal sch r payin u will agree that it is fair
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by tunmininu(f): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2007
Yeah right but i hear hostel in school is about 15,000.
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by akpana(f): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2007
i also got admission to study CLA,tumininu my first name is hannah i will like to meet you in school i am also expecting the fee schedule.and iam targeting queens hall
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by tunmininu(f): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
My sister,how do u know that that is where i'm also eyeing, What does it takes to be given hall of residence there,u sabi anybody wey fit help?
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by akpana(f): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2007
tumininu getting accomadation even in the worst hall of all like awo, you have to work it since hall space is limited.i heard that to get space in queens you gats work extra & you really have to be a fine girl cos they have one student that heads the hall & if you no fine just forget it. did you come for the interactive session of jan. 16 not the supplementary if you came then i suppose know you.do you remember jennifer, busola then one girl we were calling kate henshaw cos she looks like her cheesy cheesy no worry we go jam for ui my full name is hannah ushie whats yours.wish you the best in your hunt for queens hall,& thisw fee schedule is taking too long.work am well cos every girl`s eyes is on queens hall
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by akpana(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2007
tumininu getting accomadation even in the worst hall of all like awo, you have to work it since hall space is limited.i heard that to get space in queens you gats work extra & you really have to be a fine girl because they have one student that heads the hall & if you no fine just forget it. did you come for the interactive session of jan. 16 not the supplementary if you came then i suppose know you.do you remember jennifer, busola then one girl we were calling kate henshaw because she looks like her no worry we go jam for ui my full name is hannah ushie whats yours.wish you the best in your hunt for queens hall,& thisw fee schedule is taking too long.work am well because every girl`s eyes is on queens hall
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by tunmininu(f): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
No,i came for the supplementary, Me sef fine for my own side ooo if that is the factor that will determine getting a space for queens hall.

My name is Omodele Oluwatumininu Akinleye, I no get anybody to work am for me ooo.I go just dey pray,

I suppose enter Ibadan next week sha, I will keep u posted. smiley
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by ishow2005(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2007
hun.accomodation in ui is automatic for 100level students .The only accomodation problem ui have is with the female student and becos 2 of u r in CLA,queens hall will be better 4 u cos it is closer but the problem is that if u get queens hall,what it means is that u will have to stay in queens hall till u graduate and accomodtion could be a bit difficult for 200L student in queens hall except if u get luck or ?but my prediction is that wen the list is out u might find urself in india or awo cos those hall accomodate more female and queens hall is kind of reserve hall for the prof pikin and the likes.
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by akpana(f): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
ishow thanks alot but i really must do the best i can to be in queens,or tumininu what do you think we must work am. i cantimagine myself being in awo gush!ishow watsyour full name i for like jam you for ui.tumininu & ishow pls keep me posted, & that fee schedule why the delay? ui nawa we wen write jamb since last year na dis year we go resume. their own thing dey always different.catch you guys!!! cool cool cool cool grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by oasis231(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hi,

West Coast University is offering admission for prospective students into professional courses.
You can check for more information on the school’s website at: www.westcoastuniversitynigeria-edu.org

All the best.

Oasis231
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by tunmininu(f): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2007
U.i's website has been down for some time now, Hope we're not missing anything?
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by ishow2005(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2007
i will definataly keep u posted and wish u get the accomodation in Queens hall and who knows den fit put u for queens just like myself,i was given a space in kuti hall and since then i have been a kutite and yet kuti use to be a kind of reserve hall as well and fortunately i was given kuti so i hope u get queens as well.
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by tunmininu(f): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2007
What can we do to get Queens Hall, I don even dey dream of am sef,
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by adewaleafolabi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2007
well i am not too keen no living in hostels. i don't really like the idea. well is living off campus safe in Ui and how hard is it getting places in ibadan ? thanks
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by ishow2005(m): 3:39am On Aug 09, 2007
well,gettin a room outside the sch is not really a problem once u get ur money and most of the houses is say 1000/month around agbowo and u will have to pay for atleast a year and wen u want to stay around bodija then u will need double that atleast,and there are bq on the campus as well.for me,i like stayin on campus and that is why ever since i have been in ui i have always stayed on campus and it pays.atleast electricity,water are better off than outside.security outside sch is hun cant just say but i know that on ui campus,cultist are in a diapause stage but outside the sch,they do perform so am not advicin u stay outside atleast for the 1st year
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2007
thanks ishow i think i shud focus more on getting a bq then. like hw much does a bq cost ? thanks
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by fatimar5(f): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2007
Hi

Please Y is every body running to queen please o, y not idai and awo!

Sha noting spoil everybody is welcome.

Just like me so see u in the HOS.
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by tunmininu(f): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2007
fatimar5:

Hi

Please Y is every body running to queen please o, y not idai and awo!

Sha noting spoil everybody is welcome.

Just like me so see u in the HOS.

Fatimar5,u sound like u are very sure of getting a space in Queens hall, Abed,i no mind if u link me up oo
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by ishow2005(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2007
well it ranges from 20k upward depending on the location around the campus. but i will try and ask my guys that live in bq 4 u so that u can know the exact amount
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by tunmininu(f): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hannah, Can u send your phone number to my yahoo box.
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by akpana(f): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2007
tumininu wats up you are online,nawa o! this fee schedule issue is now getting very annoying,wat of people that don`t have the money & need time to raise the money. why are they taking so long to release my phone no. is 08085836963 my phone is faulty,so send me yours so i will call you take care.
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by tunmininu(f): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2007
akpana:

tumininu wats up you are online,nawa o! this fee schedule issue is now getting very annoying,what of people that don`t have the money & need time to raise the money. why are they taking so long to release my phone no. is 08085836963 my phone is faulty,so send me yours so i will call you take care.

Mine is 08025294801,
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by akpana(f): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2007
tumininu i`ll call you later in the day,thanks,i`ll fix my phone before this week runs out and i ll let u know as soon as i do that,are we still resuming on the 3rd or has it changed cos if by now the fee schedule is not out theni wonder how we can resume[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by tunmininu(f): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2007
akpana:

tumininu i`ll call you later in the day,thanks,i`ll fix my phone before this week runs out and i ll let u know as soon as i do that,are we still resuming on the 3rd or has it changed because if by now the fee schedule is not out theni wonder how we can resume[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Alrite,my parents are even on my neck,they insist i go to Ibadan and see things for myself, Even Ishow's mails didn't change their views, Its really annoying, I will be going to Ibadan on friday,\t least to fulfill all righteousness.
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by ishow2005(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2007
as at today nothin was release infact i purposely stood in front of trenchard hall and wait to no avail and why not make it on monday cos if anytin want to come out monday seems to be a better day or what do u think?and who knows anytin can happen b4 then
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by tunmininu(f): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2007
ishow2005:

as at today nothin was release infact i purposely stood in front of trenchard hall and wait to no avail and why not make it on monday because if anytin want to come out monday seems to be a better day or what do u think?and who knows anytin can happen before then

U mean u went to stand infront of trenchard hall just for us? U are such a wonderful person, God bless you, Me and hannah would like to meet u when we resume, Abi, HANNAH
On the issue of coming to Ibadan,let me go on friday, i'm only going so that my parents will stop accusing me of being unserious,if i go and come back and i tell them that its not out, then,they'll know i've done wat they asked me to do, cool
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by ishow2005(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2007
i see.it is better sha
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by akpana(f): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2007
ishow thanks a lot we are really greatful.tumininu i think you should go to ui on monday,being the first day of the week it will be better& if your parents still insist then go just keep us posted incase of any news sha, but this ui self their ceremony is just toomuch,i wish u the best,sorry i didn`t call as promised,i `llmake sure i call you today takecare.
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by adewaleafolabi(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
Thanks ishow. Even my mom still asked me this morning i said no news.
Re: Ui Yet To Release School Fee For The Comin Sess by tunmininu(f): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2007
Hannah,i changed my mind jare, I think i'll go on Monday like u and Ishow said,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Noun 2009/2010 Admission List For 1st Batch Is Out. / Unical 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out. / Ten Most Influential FUTO Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.