Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl (13662 Views)

Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by LTVersati(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2011
Sexy singer, Omawumi Megbele is now a mother. The award winning singer welcomed her first child a girl in faraway America. The name of the child hasn’t been confirmed yet.

Sources close to her notified us that she put to bed early Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 2AM.

Omawumi also stated via Blackberry Messenger (bbm) ‘A child is God’s reward – Psalm127:3B…Welcome sweetie!’,

The identity of the father still remains unknown but sources say the baby father could be the owner of the Lagos club Zamunda.

Congratulations to Omawumi Megbele.
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by LTVersati(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2011
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by mrnatural(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
well i think she really screwed up!!!
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
For jobs in Nigeria   Visit Nigeria   Best   Jobs (.) com
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by anishe(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
Congrats Omawumi.
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by slap1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2011
Thank God for the safe delivery. Hope she inherits your voice!
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by ruz(m): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
What a shame. This girl is just too raz.
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Konjour(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2011
She gave birth to a Child whose Father's identity remains anonymous, She a'int married,innit? undecided
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by AMIGO112(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2011
Congrats Omawumi!, childs paternity?, if u ask me,, ma who i go ask?
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by emekauzor(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2011
congrats to the queen of 9ja female voices, I hope your daughter be like you
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Rbaby1: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
Congratulation on her safe delivery kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Diplomma: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2011
LT_Versati:

Sexy singer, Omawumi Megbele is now a mother. The award winning singer welcomed her first child a girl in faraway America. The name of the child hasn’t been confirmed yet.

Sources close to her notified us that she put to bed early Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 2AM.

Omawumi also stated via Blackberry Messenger (bbm) ‘A child is God’s reward – Psalm127:3B…Welcome sweetie!’,

The identity of the father still remains unknown but sources say the baby father could be the owner of the Lagos club Zamunda.

and see me they think say she don marry!
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by ikoha: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2011
who is the father of the child, and was she married
buh if you ask me na who i go ask,
the matter wey you see so i don tey wey start,
i no go fit talkam eheavy for mouth.
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Egwuda33: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2011
I neva heard she was pregnant in d first place. And d father of d child? No wonder she "no know wetin she go tok"
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by fadconsult(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2011
congrat to omowunmi
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by nearest(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2011
Its nobody's business if she decides to keep the identity of the child's father! If you wan know the papa go wait for immigration office when she decides to return to the country.
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by nokia3310: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
LT_Versati:

wanna be writter abi na post happy (just the way some police are trigger happy), you couldn't wait to get the full story, you come they post nonsense for here! ok answer the questions wey pple they ask you now.
they said is she married? abi are you telling us she just gave birth to a fatherless child? abi she no know who give her bele?
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Revolva(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2011
Big question , NA WHO BE THE PAPA, make we know ooooooo!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by kandiikane(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2011
Is she expecting the child to have green card? (Depending on which part of America)
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Enosa1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
Na me be the papa. Any problem?
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Suntemi(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
emekauzor:

congrats to the queen of 9ja female voices, I hope your daughter be like you

Me too
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Lovexme(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
Was she ever pregnant? Congrats to her if true though,
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by kokorodudu(f): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
So the girl dey chop kondo without condom. Na serious wa o. She's not a moral model to the society.
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by jonyjay(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Is she expecting the child to have green card? (Depending on which part of America)
Bolded part ?
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Xbox1: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
kokorodudu:

So the girl dey chop kondo without condom. Na serious wa o. She's not a moral model to the society.

No be small thing no
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by YoursGEJ(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2011
The report does not clearly state that the baby is female so all these people talking about voices should just keep their snakes in their holes. Una no go allow the pikin grow first. As for the paternity of the child, why am I having a strong feeling that 2baba has something to do with it?
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by kandiikane(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
jonyjay:

Bolded part  ?
Lets say she gave birth in Brazil or Mexico
America is not just The United states of America
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2011
Congrats Omawunmi
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Gbenge77(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
Yours GEJ,:

The report does not clearly state that the baby is female so all these people talking about voices should just keep their snakes in their holes. Una no go allow the pikin grow first. As for the paternity of the child, why am I having a strong feeling that 2baba has something to do with it?
Tubaba ke?
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by MMM2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
lucky her
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by 3kay945(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2011
Congrat! Omawumi, i knw wat it takes 2 have safe delivery. I dont care who the father is. You have known the starting of ur baby, may you never know the end. Amin
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by vislabraye(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2011
Congrats!! Locate the dada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) / Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students / Mary Timms' "Fight Against Rape" Campaign Set To Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.