Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (20210 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
In the UK, when they have their wives back in Nigeria.
So cunning, these men will do anything for papers.
It's really sad and low angry
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2011
I wonder! Zim passport is as worthless as Nigerian passport anyway.

Could Op be referring to the period in time when a Zim passport guarranted u UK stay?
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2011
Pennywise:

I wonder! Zim passport is as worthless as Nigerian passport anyway.

Could Op be referring to the period in time when a Zim passport guarranted u UK stay?
Not for Zimbabwean passports silly, for British passports. Most Zimbabweans have British passports in UK, so these naija men are marrying zim girls for papers. I think its sick to be honest.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 190: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
A lady from Zimbabwe stole my 35pounds (True story) They are thieves
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

Not for Zimbabwean passports silly, for British passports. Most Zimbabweans have British passports in UK, so these naija men are marrying zim girls for papers. I think its sick to be honest.

You mean Nigerians are using Zimbabweans to achieve an end. Op tell me, are Zims that dull a pple or Nigerians are just too smart?

You must be one Dullangel

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2011
Pennywise:

You mean Nigerians are using Zimbabweans to achieve an end. Op tell me, are Zims that dull a pple or Nigerians are just too smart?

You must be one Dullangel
Evil never pays ultimately. Nigerians love money too much, they can do anything for money. I would rather be dull and make my way in life than prosper at the expense of someone. It's nothing to boast about actually, nothing smart about being wicked and manipulating others. Lame.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 677ano(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

In the UK, when they have their wives back in naigeria. So cunning, these men will do anything for papers. It's really sad and low angry

Have you asked the ZIM ladies if they are doing it for financial gains.
I understand they are so money concious.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

Evil never pays ultimately. Nigerians love money too much, they can do anything for money. I would rather be dull and make my way in life than prosper at the expense of someone. It's nothing to boast about actually, nothing smart about being wicked and manipulating others. Lame.

Gone are the days. British passport doesnt guarrantee u money or even freedom from hunger. Every Nigerian knows

that now. The real money is here in Nigeria. Nigerians can and do fall in and out of love like other pple. Rem the US

holds the record as the divorce capital of the world. If things didnt work out it is not b/c he now has British passport. Or

would u have him renounce his new citizenship b/c of the hatred u have for him? I think there is an English word for that something, vendetta!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
I pray that one day zim girls will wake up to this evil epidemic by naigerian men on them. It's very sad when fellow Africans use each other like this all for just a British passport shocked shocking.

Zim girls are still naive and innocent, they are not used to this kind of wickedness its un heard of. But slowly they are waking up. God help us. Using the sanctity of marriage for malicious purposes, where is their fear of God? And to think their wives even approve and help in this wicked act is beyond me. I now understand why the love of money is root of all evil. And to think people brag about this and call this smart shocks me. Still shaking my head.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

I pray that one day zim girls will wake up to this evil epidemic by naigerian men on them. It's very sad when fellow Africans use each other like this all for just a British passport shocked shocking.

Zim girls are still naive and innocent, they are not used to this kind of wickedness its un heard of. But slowly they are waking up. God help us. Using the sanctity of marriage for malicious purposes, where is their fear of God? And to think their wives even approve and help in this wicked act is beyond me. I now understand why the love of money is root of all evil. And to think people brag about this and call this smart shocks me. Still shaking my head.

You have to understand and accept that the citizenship you are grieving over is not originally yours in the first place. It was granted you purely out of goodwill. Not a right but a priviledge
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
Having said that. I do grow weak in the knees with Zim women (saw quite a few in the UK). Usually very pretty and well endowed with great skin unlike their SA neighbors
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 190: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2011
^bro - dont spoil issues

Zim women are thieves and OKPO/LovePeddler'S 90% of them are destitutes and whores and nothing to write home about

what in the heck would a Nigerian man be doing with a ZIM Lady the only one i met stole my 35pounds from the top of my table

they are thieves angry angry
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2011
^^^
She must have decided its not everytime you get a free phock

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 190: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
angry angry
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2011
She for carry your TV join
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 190: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2011
Pennywise:

She for carry your TV join

shocked angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2011
Pennywise:

You have to understand and accept that the citizenship you are grieving over is not originally yours in the first place. It was granted you purely out of goodwill. Not a right but a priviledge
It's not mine dear I am happily married, but when such wickedness happens close to home its shocking. I have seen so many victims of this evil by naija men. I didn't know they valued British passports that much.
Pennywise:

Having said that. I do grow weak in the knees with Zim women (saw quite a few in the UK). Usually very pretty and well endowed with great skin unlike their SA neighbors
Lol
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by claremont(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

No offence but you sound like a jilted Zimbwabwe lass who wants to take out her frustration on Nigerian men. It's a good thing you know that Nigerian men are marrying Zim lasses because of papers, because which Nigerian man in his right senses will marry from a country which has the highest HIV/AIDS prevalence rate in Africa? It's all because of papers, and you know it, so wind your head in  angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2011
claremont:

No offence but you sound like a jilted Zimbwabwe lass who wants to take out her frustration on Nigerian men. It's a good thing you know that Nigerian men are marrying Zim lasses because of papers, because which Nigerian man in his right senses will marry from a country which has the highest HIV/AIDS prevalence rate in Africa? It's all because of papers, and you know it, so wind your head in  angry angry angry
Thank you so much for posting this I will forward this to my sister who recently married a Nigerian. He has no papers obviously, she has a British passport. I have been telling her that this crook doesn't love her he just wants papers. Thank you for confirming this. At least she won't think I am hating on her. I pray she doesn't renew his visa after reading this. Shocking.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
claremont:

I really hate it when peeps play that HIV card on this forum. Do u know what the true figures are in Nigeria. Are u prepared

to stake ur life on those figures they bandy abt in the media by idle bureucrats. It may be 4% or 40% or even more. We

just dont know. Will u phock a babe u just met in naija without condom? At 4% It makes sense to but I know u wouldnt b/c even u know its not true
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by claremont(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

Thank you so much for posting this I will forward this to my sister who recently married a Nigerian. He has no papers of obviously, she has a British passport. I have been telling her that this crook doesn't love her he just wants papers. Thank you for confirming this. At least she won't think I am hating on her. I pray she doesn't renew his visa after reading this. Shocking.
I smell JEALOUSY, your sister is enjoying what obviously you can never have. Good luck with your relationship breaking attitude  cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
claremont:

I smell JEALOUSY, your sister is enjoying what obviously you can never have. Good luck with your relationship breaking attitude  cool cool cool
I wish I was jealous. I am married myself lol. She married a guy who has a wife back in Nigeria. No papers either.
Don't you see how you are contradicting yourself? smiley
I thought you said a naigerian man will never fall for a Zimbabwean girl, its all for papers. You said it dear so what's changed with my sister. Make up your mind grin
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2011
Pennywise:

I really hate it when peeps play that HIV card on this forum. Do u know what the true figures are in Nigeria. Are u prepared

to stake your life on those figures they bandy abt in the media by idle bureucrats. It may be 4% or 40% or even more. We

just dont know. Will u phock a babe u just met in naija without condom? At 4% It makes sense to but I know u wouldnt b/c even u know its not true
Word right thurr undecided
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by claremont(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

I wish I was jealous. I am married myself lol. She married a guy who has a wife back in Nigeria. No papers either.
Don't you see how you are contradicting yourself? smiley
I thought you said a naigerian man will never fall for a Zimbabwean girl, its all for papers. You said it dear so what's changed with my sister. Make up your mind  grin

How do you know that, have you travelled to visit his "wife" in Nigeria
Who is changing anything
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by claremont(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2011
Pennywise:

to stake your life on those figures they bandy abt in the media by idle bureucrats. It may be 4% or 40% or even more. We

No one is playing the HIV card here, and I wish the statistics were wrong, but sadly the HIV/AIDS stats about Zimbwabwe speak for itself. I really should know this better than others to be honest.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
claremont:

No one is playing the HIV card here, and I wish the statistics were wrong, but sadly the HIV/AIDS stats about Zimbwabwe speak for itself. I really should know this better than others to be honest.
In today's world conventional wisdom dictates tht u assume every one has the virus. Black, white Nigerian, Ghanian, Ukrainian an indeed any one else. Even the pope

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2011
claremont:

How do you know that, have you travelled to visit his "wife" in Nigeria
Who is changing anything
Nope I haven't travelled to Nigeria but she caught him out dear, he simply fooled her and explained himself, she's too blind to see. I am going to forward your quote to home office because I already told them not to renew his visa. He can fool her but he won't leech of my sister. I have watched this happen over and over to my friends I wont let my baby sister be a naija victim angry
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by ZimAngel: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2011
claremont:

I have printed and saved this comment for future purposes. One copy is going to the home office where I will let them know I retrieved this from a Nigerian site.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by Pennywise(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

I have printed and saved this comment for future purposes. One copy is going to the home office where I will let them know I retrieved this from a Nigerian site.
Pls dont. I intend to marry a beautiful Zim when next I am in London. You may be jeopardizing my chances of being allowed
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by claremont(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

Nope I haven't travelled to Nigeria but she caught him out dear, he simply fooled her and explained himself, she's too blind to see. I am going to forward your quote to home office because I already told them not to renew his visa. He can fool her but he won't leech of my sister. I have watched this happen over and over to my friends I wont let my baby sister be a naija victim angry
grin grin grin Good luck with the Home office; fortunately, even if he is refused, he can steal appeal to the european court of human rights. Maybe you should also forward my quotes to the ECHR as well grin grin grin

Pennywise:

In today's world conventional wisdom dictates tht u assume every one has the virus. Black, white Nigerian, Ghanian, Ukrainian an indeed any one else. Even the pope
In today's world, conventional wisdom dictates that scientist work on the basis of hard facts and evidence rather than hearsay. The statistics reveal that the likelihood of meeting a Zim who is HIV infected is much more higher than that of the rest of Africa. I didn't formulate these stats, it's direct from UNICEF.
Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by tpia5: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
nigerian men do not have two pr!cks.

like i always say, the men in these various countries where nigerians are taking your women, should step up your game and provide whatever qualities these women think they're finding in nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by claremont(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
tpia@:

nigerian men do not have two pr!cks.

like i always say, the men in these various countries where nigerians are taking your women, should step up your game and provide whatever qualities these women think they're finding in nigerian men.
God bless you my sister.
So you are the Tpia everyone seems to be talking about.190 and dayo don gist me about a certain Tpia who has been terrorizing NRland, hope say no bi you sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / What Brings Out The Worst In People? / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.