Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* (23698 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Sicherheit(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your great comment . . . . . .
Good threads like these should be put on top of all the buying and selling adverts, after all this is what the auto section is about.
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sicherheit:

Good threads like these should be put on top of all the buying and selling adverts, after all this is what the auto section is about.

I am sure the Moderator have a yardstick to measure . . He is a great guy and doing a good job
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ok, come and fix 'em
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 4:25am On Jun 25, 2011
Why get stuck all because, your ride has been affected by the water or the rain?
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 1:29am On Jun 26, 2011
The quality of your imagination is to flow and not to freeze
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2011
Don't get stuck
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2011
The raining season could be frustrating
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2011
Know what to do . . . .
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by MMM2(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2011
op
tanx a million times
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Sicherheit(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hats off to the moderator for putting this on the front page!
A sign of a good leader is one who listens to the people. smiley

@ Fhemmy Motors
Another informative video.
Well done!
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2011
M M M:

op
tanx a million times

Sicherheit:

@ Fhemmy Motors
Well done!

Thanks to God and our Marketing Teams
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by fxtopedia(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2011
Thump up! Femo
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by chelseabmw(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sicherheit:

[size=18pt]MODERATORS[/size]
Why this is not on frontpage, this is useful information. It will help especially as the rain is falling heavily in Lagos and some other parts of the country. Make this section more than buying and selling section. undecided

Hope i have satisfied you now? Please check the front page
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Cuteobi(f): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2011
Now i can take real good care of my LEGGEDEZ BENZ! cool
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Sicherheit(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2011
chelseabmw:

Hope i have satisfied you now? Please check the front page
Bros, relax! Didn't you see my comment on top?
Let me repeat it

Sicherheit:

@ Fhemmy Motors
Well done!
It's all good
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2011
bisifunke:

Help guys!!!
I have camry 98. This defect just started a month ago, I discover my car jerk whenever i put on the AC, it does not off ooo and sometimes it jerk when the AC is off. When I am on the go-slow, it manifest that behaviour but if i am on speed, it doesnt jerk. And when i press the brake (slow down due to bad road or something) it take time to pick up. I have giving it to  mechanic, he said it plug cable, it as been repaired twice on this same issue. Please can smbody tell me what is wrong about the car aand hw to fix it? just 6month driving experience.
Thanks

We will soon put something together for you and be posted.
However, in the meantime, any taker on this for the lady?
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Sicherheit(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2011
bisifunke:

Help guys!!!
I have camry 98. This defect just started a month ago, I discover my car jerk whenever i put on the AC, it does not off ooo and sometimes it jerk when the AC is off. When I am on the go-slow, it manifest that behaviour but if i am on speed, it doesnt jerk. And when i press the brake (slow down due to bad road or something) it take time to pick up. I have giving it to  mechanic, he said it plug cable, it as been repaired twice on this same issue. Please can smbody tell me what is wrong about the car aand hw to fix it? just 6month driving experience.
Thanks

Tell your mechanic to check your AC Compressor.
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by igbsam(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2011
Turn off your car A/C when driving through a flooded road to prevent water from entering your engine through the fan. I've once had a bad experience with this and its not funny at all.

Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2011
hardbody:

@ Fhemmy,

A friend of mine is insisting on a Rav 4 and she has just about N1m, i guess its possible to get her one of these oldest models, please let me know if you have any available. I will appreciate a quick response.

surveycash:

Hello Phemmy, pls how much will land this car to lagos?
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/toyota/2006-toyota-sequoia-ar12046.html

Thanks

Thanks for all your inquiries.
However, so as not to derail the thread, please make all your inquiries in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-689017.0.html

Or leave us your mail address and we will quote you accordingly.

We do appreciate your business
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
Learn too and be ready
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by mkpologwu(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
Also get omurella for ur car, and be sure to carry some one who will hold it over d car during rain!
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by ficoram(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2011
Tnx for this informative post.
Pls any body in the house can help me with this little problem.i drive a 2000 model honda accord(babyboy),i noticed that it takes time to move after applying brake for some time when i am at a roundabout or after climbing a bump.my mechanic said is the gear sensor and he had it adjusted,now the problem has resolved a little but there is usually a deep sound(noise)when i am driving below 20km/hr i.e, gear 1 and it revs to about 3000rpm before changing to gear 2 if i press a little hard on the pedal.The gear is changing easily,i checked the transmission oil and it appear brown and a little below the crisscross mark.Pls i need advice to d possible cause(s) of this problem.
Thanks
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by chelseabmw(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2011
Sicherheit:

Bros, relax! Didn't you see my comment on top?
Let me repeat it
It's all good

Yea i saw it and i am happy i could be able to satisfy you grin
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by chelseabmw(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2011
Some responses have been deleted due to off topic post
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2011
Another much informative day . . . . Let us all learn from one another
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
You could need the help one day
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
All the problems become smaller if you don’t dodge them, but confront them.
Touch a thistle timidly, and it pricks you; grasp it boldly, it’s spines crumble.
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2011
One cannot teach a man anything. One can only enable him to learn from within himself.
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Jun 29, 2011
Very Simple
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2011
A man would be remembered for two things: the problem they solve and the one they created
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2011
Simple but yet helpful
Re: Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached* by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2011
Your advice could safe a life or make a ride live longer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

My Honda Accord Consumes Too Much Fuel / Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers / 8 Japanese Automakers And Their First Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.