Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? (6231 Views)

Must A Guy Propose With A Ring? / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] / Must U Show That Nyash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2011
BABE!:

^^ jESU kristi! Haba! Mynd_44, why are so "after" me? What have I done--wrong---?

Of course that's a YES. (lol) I ain't ready to die yet---heheheh

So it is true that everybody has a price. Now where the hell is my KALISHNIKOV I think i have a memorial DATE with BABE!
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^ Dude, you're scaring me-- Carry your gun wahala go abeg---lol
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Mynd44: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^^ just trying to prove how much only pay lip to issues of LOVE if the price is right, they shift immediately
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2011
My guy wetin you dey yan na--- If you propose to me at gun point--- and I say "YES"--would you really think I really wanna marry you    Would you really think I love you? That's not LOVE, that's FORCE. Two very diff. words/concepts.

I'm only gonna say "yes" because I love my life and unfortunely I ain't JeT Li, so I can't get out of that situation. Well, If you're not so smart, I possibily can.  grin
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by seedord247(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
BABE!:

My guy wetin you dey yan na--- If you propose to me at gun point--- and I say "YES"--would you really think I really wanna marry you    Would you really think I love you? That's not LOVE, that's FORCE. Two very diff. words/concepts.

I'm only gonna say "yes" because I love my life and unfortunely I ain't JeT Li, so I can't get out of that situation. Well, If you're not so smart, I possibily can.  grin

what if he ask for that thing at that moment will you give to him?
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2011
seedord247:

what if he ask for that thing at that moment will you give to him?

Chei! Na question be this--? ( I shouldn't be answering questions like this, but I'm gonna answer your's).

Of course I will. It's my life we are talking about here.

I'm not even gonna fight it--- I'll  just surrender jejely. I wouldn't know if the guy is a correct crackhead that doesn't care. I wouldn't know if the gun he's carrying is real sef, but, trust me I ain't ready to risk my life, so I'll put my "strong head" aside for the moment.

If I start doing "strong head" and he eventually shoots me and I die (God forbid)--- let me tell you what God will say when I get to heaven (hopefully);

" **smh**, Really? Do you know how many people will be affected by this? Why are you here? Why couldn't you just use your common sense? You've not really fufilled your purpose in life you know? If that guy repents tomorrow,  you know I'm gonna forgive him right? #Justsaying.  Just come and sit down--Nonsense"

Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by alexola20(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Mynd44: 1:07am On Jun 20, 2011
@ BABE!, So you sabi fear like this?
The only kind of PROPOSAL I Suggest for somone like NATASHA is the one done with JAZZ. Its pretty easy find a BABALAWO of average or above COMPETENCE tell him your problem and you are a WINNER
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 1:14am On Jun 20, 2011
Mynd_44:

@ BABE!, So you sabi fear like this?

It's not a matter of fear, it's a matter of common sense and fear. grin
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by Goldieluks: 1:16am On Jun 20, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by ronkebp(f): 1:46am On Jun 20, 2011
alexola20:

smiley smileySo Ronke let me use this opportunity to prpose to u now.When I get job i go buy u ring from tejuosho market.

Yes or No?
don't bother proposing now, will wait for you to get a job first, so you can use 'three months salary' to buy the ring. Am not in a haste. It gat to be a perfect and complete proposal.
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by alexola20(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2011
Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by kolexy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2011
@babe will you marry?

Re: Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? by BABE3: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^ No, those shoes are ugly--- sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise / How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.