Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:15 PM

Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. (18915 Views)

. / Clinton Again Fingers Extreme Poverty As The Root Cause Of Extremism And Terror / Does Islamic Religion Support Killing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sweetnecta: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ sagamite is on a rampage; sorry on a crusade.

you need to go clean the christian house first, by watching commentary on kirk franklin pink video, before you come on here to make us the one to be worried about.

the world is secure by Allah with Islam in it. sagamu is secured because you have muslims in her, otherwise the ogbonis will absorb christianity like that. anything goes for you. in Islam, it aint that easy. we have rules.

a person who does a thing that is not within the rule, you can blame the rules, or do you think the people who know the ruling should allow you malign it?
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by LagosShia: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2011
Sagamite:

People like sweetnecta and LagosShia are the biggest problem of muslims and the primary people to blame for the emergent global dislike for Islam.

All good muslims need to say "NO" to these terrorists and their supporters.

Going about ranting about humiliation of muslims will not be taken seriously when you are the same person that keeps quiet when a muslim is brutally slaughtering innocent others as a religious duty in Pakistan, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Holland, USA, UK, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, Sudan, France and so on and so on.

The religion of peace and tolerance is the only one known for violence, terror and intolerance because of the likes of these two and some other millions of their likes.

your problem is trying to convince muslims that their religion is violent and that the Holy Quran promotes violence.those are your ignorant thoughts and understanding.far from them,we have proved well beyond doubt the rationality and peaceful nature of the Holy Quran and Islam.if some muslims misbehave and we muslims have condemned their actions,their misbehaviour will not make us condemn our religion or reject the Holy Quran.you are trying to spread lies here and to the best of my ability i will refute you and prove anyone who tries that wrong and shame you all.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^ sagamite is on a rampage; sorry on a crusade.

you need to go clean the christian house first, by watching commentary on kirk franklin pink video, before you come on here to make us the one to be worried about.

the world is secure by Allah with Islam in it. sagamu is secured because you have muslims in her, otherwise the ogbonis will absorb christianity like that. anything goes for you. in Islam, it aint that easy. we have rules.

a person who does a thing that is not within the rule, you can blame the rules, or do you think the people who know the ruling should allow you malign it?

LagosShia:

your problem is trying to convince muslims that their religion is violent and that the Holy Quran promotes violence.those are your ignorant thoughts and understanding.far from them,we have proved well beyond doubt the rationality and peaceful nature of the Holy Quran and Islam.if some muslims misbehave and we muslims have condemned their actions,their misbehaviour will not make us condemn our religion or reject the Holy Quran.you are trying to spread lies here and to the best of my ability i will refute you and prove anyone who tries that wrong and shame you all.

I don't negotiate with Terrorists.

Worse still, I don't negotiate with Terrorists that insist on calling me a xtian.

I don't do religion. Both your religions can kiss my arse!
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by LagosShia: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2011
Sagamite:

I don't negotiate with Terrorists.

Worse still, I don't negotiate with Terrorists that insist on calling me a xtian.

I don't do religion. Both your religions can kiss my arse!

Holy Quran 25:63
And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";

Holy Quran 6:122
Is he who was dead (without Faith by ignorance and disbelief) and We gave him life (by knowledge and Faith) and set for him a light (of Belief) whereby he can walk amongst men, like him who is in the darkness (of disbelief, polytheism and hypocrisy) from ,
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by alaper: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2011
Shio!!! See both religions fighting over who is more violent!! embarassed embarassed. And quoting from your holy book to excuse or explain away what your faithfull do in the name of your religions is, putting it mildly, laughable! cool cool
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by LagosShia: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2011
alaper:

Shio!!! See both religions fighting over who is more violent!! embarassed embarassed. And quoting from your holy book to excuse or explain away what your faithfull do in the name of your religions is, putting it mildly, laughable! cool cool

i'm sorry to say that if that is what you read or observe,then you got it all wrong.
there is no competing here.muslims are only making the point that if there are ignorant and illitrate muslims or even educated ones who misuse the Quran to justify whatever end,no one and no christian should accuse the religion of Islam or the Quran of being responsible for those actions.let us examine the Quran and understand what it says.on the other hand,those pointing fingers at islam and the Quran forget what is in their own "holy bible".that is simply what is happening here.to sum it up:

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye"?(mathew 7:3)
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2011
alaper:

let dem foolz fight my friend. both r gnna eventually expose each other, if they havent done so already. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2011
LagosShia:

Holy Quran 25:63
And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";

Holy Quran 6:122
Is he who was dead (without Faith by ignorance and disbelief) and We gave him life (by knowledge and Faith) and set for him a light (of Belief) whereby he can walk amongst men, like him who is in the darkness (of disbelief, polytheism and hypocrisy) from ,

Continue quoting silly folktales there.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by divinereal: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2011
The point of my posts are not to change the minds of the hardline Islamist (we have gbay, drones and us gov for that) but to impact objective members of civil society. These guys here are radicals and view the world through a different colored lens where murder is seen as justice/honor, offensive battles as defence and r.ape is marriage. They fail to realize that all ideologies have their shortcomings because Islam is "Peace", even though we have provided evidence that shows the contrary. They will use ad hominen attacks and twisted logic in an attempt  to refute their opponents. But I will continue to shine the light on another flawed totalitarian ideology.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sweetnecta: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ while God is above all, i am a married man and i can't even ask my spouse to abandon her family name for mine. so when you say rape is marriage in islam, then you have accuse me and all muslims i know who have love in their marital relationship as rapist.

i don't know where you live. there are muslims all over the world. you can't rape a woman in any country and get away with it. not even the society you hate so much. and there are educated muslim women in all the western nations. are they being raped daily and they are not talking about these crimes because they are married to the rapists?

we need to make sense in our speech even though we are arguing against what we dislike.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2011
HMMMM,  very funny.

But you can have multiple wives, temporary marriages also called prostitution , lusts in your mind ( for allah cares not for what you think ) and the list goes on.

In Islam women are seen as sex objects - FACT

In Saudi Arabia , Homosexuality is rampant - FACT

In a recent analysis of internet traffic for intimate deviants, most of the traffic on demand came from the middle east - FACT

In the middle east and Islam countries , Bestiality is practised - FACT

In Iran instead of harlotry, you have a temporary marriage - FACT

A Muslim man is tempted just by a woman exposing her face or hair, shocking !!!!!

Why are their minds always on SEX, SEX, SEX

Shameful.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sweetnecta: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ you need education in 'reality', and live in uk of all places.

[Quote]« #330 on: Today at 01:19:57 PM »
HMMMM, very funny.
But you can have multiple wives, temporary marriages also called prostitution , lusts in your mind ( for allah cares not for what you think ) and the list goes on.[/Quote]temporary marriage is not permissible in Islam. you may have to provide your proof. and the lust in your mind, no christian is free of it and none has ever carved out his/her 'mind' in following Jesus' commandment to cut of any part that will make you sin. there shows the hypocrisy of the christians. Alhamdulillah, mere thought that human falls into is not a sin if not carried out. if carried out, and repentance follows and good deeds are done, Allah promises His Mercy. Now that is True Mercy. unlike a mere thought how ever brief is recorded as a sin, already.

[Quote]In Islam women are seen as sex objects - FACT[/Quote]in the world over, men see women, women see men as sex objects. Christian fact that may not be limited to christians, alone; sex sell. [Test driver her now is an advert where in a woman in skimpy bikinis straddle a car. which one is a man to test drive?]

[Quote]In Saudi Arabia , Homosexuality is rampant - FACT[/Quote]you dont live in saudi arabia. you live in england; fact; england has more homosexuals and other sexual deviants than today's bad egg saudi arabia.

[Quote]In a recent analysis of internet traffic for intimate deviants, most of the traffic on demand came from the middle east - FACT[/Quote]while this is bad, they are unfortunately adopting the bad and the ugly sides of the christian west. greater facts; mercury morris, a popular british rock star was one of the earliest death recorded in hiv/aids epidemic. amsterdam's red light districts, and many places are unrivaled by the decaying arabs. when it is a thing accepted, there will not be a real notice, though controversial. but the same thing will be documented from regions where it is not supposed to even present. May Allah give back all muslims on the straight path of Islam. Amin.

[Quote]In the middle east and Islam countries , Bestiality is practised - FACT[/Quote]in the christian west, it is a common thing. they are now importing it to africa. the poor muslims are taking what are bad and ugly from the chrstians. these are the facts, maann.

[Quote]In Iran instead of harlotry, you have a temporary marriage - FACT[/Quote]in England, it is a common thing so there is no shame. may Allah forgive all the sins of the muslims. Amin.

[Quote]A Muslim man is tempted just by a woman exposing her face or hair, shocking !!!!![/Quote]i know the woman's body parts do nothing to you. face is what many africans say they have sex with to mean it is what gets you first to be interested. and the women use their hair as a thing of beauty. i know now that you are either naive about the opposite sex, or a hypocrite or something else entirely. there is no real man on earth that will say one of the two you listed is not a plus on a woman about her sensuality.

[Quote]Why are their minds always on SEX, SEX, SEX[/Quote]i am thinking you are not interested in sex and more sex and more sex, still, with your spouse? you and paul the eunuch are on your own. no christian man, except homosexual is not interested or have sex, sex, sex on his mind. so are the christian women.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2011
Sweetnecta:

temporary marriage is not permissible in Islam. you may have to provide your proof. and the lust in your mind, no christian is free of it and none has ever carved out his/her 'mind' in following Jesus' commandment to cut of any part that will make you sin. there shows the hypocrisy of the christians. Alhamdulillah, mere thought that human falls into is not a sin if not carried out. if carried out, and repentance follows and good deeds are done, Allah promises His Mercy. Now that is True Mercy. unlike a mere thought how ever brief is recorded as a sin, already.

in the world over, men see women, women see men as sex objects. Christian fact that may not be limited to christians, alone; sex sell. [Test driver her now is an advert where in a woman in skimpy bikinis straddle a car. which one is a man to test drive?]

you dont live in saudi arabia. you live in england; fact; england has more homosexuals and other intimate deviants than today's bad egg saudi arabia.

while this is bad, they are unfortunately adopting the bad and the ugly sides of the christian west. greater facts; mercury morris, a popular british rock star was one of the earliest death recorded in hiv/aids epidemic. amsterdam's red light districts, and many places are unrivaled by the decaying arabs. when it is a thing accepted, there will not be a real notice, though controversial. but the same thing will be documented from regions where it is not supposed to even present. May Allah give back all muslims on the straight path of Islam. Amin.

in the christian west, it is a common thing. they are now importing it to africa. the poor muslims are taking what are bad and ugly from the chrstians. these are the facts, maann.

in England, it is a common thing so there is no shame. may Allah forgive all the sins of the muslims. Amin.

i know the woman's body parts do nothing to you. face is what many africans say they Be Intimate with to mean it is what gets you first to be interested. and the women use their hair as a thing of beauty. i know now that you are either naive about the opposite sex, or a hypocrite or something else entirely. there is no real man on earth that will say one of the two you listed is not a plus on a woman about her sensuality.

i am thinking you are not interested in sex and more sex and more sex, still, with your spouse? you and paul the eunuch are on your own. no christian man, except Same-sex is not interested or Be Intimate, sex, sex on his mind. so are the christian women.

Terrorist, is it everything you have to compare with Xtians?
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by LagosShia: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2011
frosbel:

HMMMM,  very funny.

But you can have multiple wives, temporary marriages also called prostitution , lusts in your mind ( for allah cares not for what you think ) and the list goes on.
In your dirty mind!

In Islam women are seen as sex objects - FACT
Those that allow their women to walk unclothed and half clothed do not see women as sex object.it is muslim women who cover themselves to protect their body and preserve their souls in dedication to Allah (swt) that are “sex objects” in your mind?

In Saudi Arabia , Homosexuality is rampant – FACT
How many lady-loving-ladies have you slept with in Saudi Arabia?

In a recent analysis of internet traffic for intimate deviants, most of the traffic on demand came from the middle east – FACT
And not from Europe?
Or are you comparing the middle east as whole to one country in Europe or America?
Even if you’re right,they are humans too in the middle east.that is why we have islam to put checks and balances.

In the middle east and Islam countries , Bestiality is practised – FACT
Can you give us evidence for this ?

In Iran instead of harlotry, you have a temporary marriage - FACT
Temporary marriage is also found in the bible.if practiced correctly,nothing is wrong with it.sunnis believe it was prohibited in the latter days of the Prophet (sa) and it use is only justified during war times. While the Shia believe that it was not prohibited and can still be used today correctly with the appropriate conditions attached to the practice.if temporary marriage is practiced correctly and for the right reasons it can curtail pros.titution and STDs and many other ills in the society.

Have you forgotten how many “holy men of God” in the bible had concubine,which is even not close to temporary marriage?

1 Chronicles 1:32
The sons born to Keturah, Abraham’s concubine: Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak and Shuah. The sons of Jokshan: Sheba and Dedan.

2 Samuel 20:3
3 When David returned to his palace in Jerusalem, he took the ten concubines he had left to take care of the palace and put them in a house under guard. He provided for them but had no intimate relations with them. They were kept in confinement till the day of their death, living as widows.

A Muslim man is tempted just by a woman exposing her face or hair, shocking !!!!!

Paul wrote in the new testament that a woman that does not cover her head should be shaved.your mind is so twisted and dirty.

1 Corinthians 11:6

If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.

Why are their minds always on SEX, SEX, SEX

Shameful.
Why is your mind also there?
This is found in your "holy bible" abundantly,why are such narrations including in.cest,ra.pe,na.kedness,pros.titution,por.nography e.t.c are  found abundantly?

Ezekiel 23:20

[size=18pt]There she lusted after her lovers, whose Cores (pe.nis) were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by LagosShia: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2011
BIBLE STANDARD AND MORALITY:WHAT AN IMMORAL "WORD OF GOD" INDEED!!!

IN.CEST IN THE BIBLE:

1.) Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

2.) Jacob Son's Incestous replationship with his father's wife:

Genesis 35:22
22And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:

3.) Judah (ancestor of your "lord and savior"wink commits prostitution and in.cest and pregnantes his son's wife

Genesis 38:15-18
15When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.

16And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?

17And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?

18And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him.

IN.CEST AND RA.PE BETWEEN BROTHER AND SISTER(children of "holy" David)

2 Samuel 13:5-14 :
5And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.

6So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand.

7Then David sent home to Tamar, saying, Go now to thy brother Amnon's house, and dress him meat.

8So Tamar went to her brother Amnon's house; and he was laid down. And she took flour, and kneaded it, and made cakes in his sight, and did bake the cakes.

9And she took a pan, and poured them out before him; but he refused to eat. And Amnon said, Have out all men from me. And they went out every man from him.

10And Amnon said unto Tamar, Bring the meat into the chamber, that I may eat of thine hand. And Tamar took the cakes which she had made, and brought them into the chamber to Amnon her brother.

11And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.

12And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.

13And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.

14Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.

WHOLESALE RA.PING AND IN.CEST BETWEEN SON (of David) AND HIS MOTHERS!

2 Samuel 16:22
22So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel

BIBLICAL GOD GIVES AWAY THE WIVES OF HIS BELOVED DAVID TO BE RA.PED AS PUNISHMENT!

2 Samuel 12:11-12
11Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

12For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

ONANISM

Genesis 38:8-9
8And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

PROPHETS BUT NA.KED IN THE BIBLE!

(a) “And he (Noah) drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he lay unclothed within his tent.” GENESIS 9-21

(b) ‘And he (Saul) stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down unclothed all that day and all that night Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets? ” 1 SAMUEL 19:24

(c) “How glorious was the king of Israel (David) to day, who UNCOVERED (became unclothed) himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly UNCOVERS himself 2 SAMUEL 6:20

(d) And the Lord said, like as my servant ISAIAH hath walked unclothed and barefoot three years . . . ” . . young and old, unclothed and barefoot, even with their buttocks UNCOVERED, to the shame of Egypt. ISAIAH 20:3-4

SON OF "RIGHTEOUS" DAVID RA.PES HIS SISTER!

Howbeit he (Amnon, one of the sons of David) would not hearken unto her this sister Tamar’s voice: but, being stronger than she, forced (violated) her, and LAY (Were Intimate) with her.” 2 SAMUEL 13:14

“Man after God’s own heart”,DAVID COMMITS ADULTERY!

And David sent messengers, and took her (Bathsheba); and she came in unto him, and he LAY (had intercourse) with her. . . 2 SAMUEL 11:4

DO YOU STILL REGARD THE BIBLE WITH ALL THE ABOVE EVIL AND WICKEDNESS AS THE "WORD OF GOD"?IF SUCH ARE THE PRIESTS THEN MAY GOD BLESS THE CONGREGATION!!!
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by LagosShia: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2011

[size=18pt]Ezekiel 23:20

There she lusted after her lovers, whose Cores (pe.nis) were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sweetnecta: 12:50am On Jul 04, 2011
@Sagamite; « #332 on: Yesterday at 07:54:43 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 02:31:59 PM
temporary marriage is not permissible in Islam. you may have to provide your proof. and the lust in your mind, no christian is free of it and none has ever carved out his/her 'mind' in following Jesus' commandment to cut of any part that will make you sin. there shows the hypocrisy of the christians. Alhamdulillah, mere thought that human falls into is not a sin if not carried out. if carried out, and repentance follows and good deeds are done, Allah promises His Mercy. Now that is True Mercy. unlike a mere thought how ever brief is recorded as a sin, already.

in the world over, men see women, women see men as sex objects. Christian fact that may not be limited to christians, alone; sex sell. [Test driver her now is an advert where in a woman in skimpy bikinis straddle a car. which one is a man to test drive?]

you dont live in saudi arabia. you live in england; fact; england has more homosexuals and other intimate deviants than today's bad egg saudi arabia.

while this is bad, they are unfortunately adopting the bad and the ugly sides of the christian west. greater facts; mercury morris, a popular british rock star was one of the earliest death recorded in hiv/aids epidemic. amsterdam's red light districts, and many places are unrivaled by the decaying arabs. when it is a thing accepted, there will not be a real notice, though controversial. but the same thing will be documented from regions where it is not supposed to even present. May Allah give back all muslims on the straight path of Islam. Amin.

in the christian west, it is a common thing. they are now importing it to africa. the poor muslims are taking what are bad and ugly from the chrstians. these are the facts, maann.

in England, it is a common thing so there is no shame. may Allah forgive all the sins of the muslims. Amin.

i know the woman's body parts do nothing to you. face is what many africans say they Be Intimate with to mean it is what gets you first to be interested. and the women use their hair as a thing of beauty. i know now that you are either naive about the opposite sex, or a hypocrite or something else entirely. there is no real man on earth that will say one of the two you listed is not a plus on a woman about her sensuality.

i am thinking you are not interested in sex and more sex and more sex, still, with your spouse? you and paul the eunuch are on your own. no christian man, except Same-sex is not interested or Be Intimate, sex, sex on his mind. so are the christian women.

Terrorist, is it everything you have to compare with Xtians?[/Quote]i hope not all non muslims from shagamu are as naive as you? and you live in england. you must not have improved even with this opportunity because dont see what will make you call me a terrorist in the above. maybe you can tell the world what warrants such an outburst?
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2011
by looking at all the above posts, now im really convinced that islam n christianity are the work of the devil. shocked shocked
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by don33310(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2011
The acts of islamic fundamentalists must be condemn by muslims.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Sagamite; « #332 on: Yesterday at 07:54:43 PM »i hope not all non muslims from shagamu are as naive as you? and you live in england. you must not have improved even with this opportunity because dont see what will make you call me a terrorist in the above. maybe you can tell the world what warrants such an outburst?

I don't negotiate with terrorists. One should just blow them up with drones before they blow anyone up and say Islam was offended.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
The likes of Sweetnecta and LagosShia kill more people:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14009284

Basically, you are guaranteed a new one every 2 weeks. undecided
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sweetnecta: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2011
@pagan9ja; « #337 on: Today at 09:30:29 AM »
[Quote]by looking at all the above posts, now im really convinced that islam n christianity are the work of the devil. Shocked Shocked[/Quote]but you worship this very devil, because it is his evil conning ways that have led you to make [shape] a thing by your own hands and knowledge and then impose it as your master; god. Alhamdulillah. you must have heard muslms say 'audhoubIllahi mnal shaytourni rajim'. it means i seek Protection of god against the accursed devil. incidentally, it is the christian who says the soul of Jesus is accursed for their sake. tell them to read their bibles to refute me while you pick up the Quran and read that shaytourn is damned.

@don33310 « #338 on: Today at 10:52:12 AM »
[Quote]The acts of islamic fundamentalists must be condemn by muslims.[/Quote]there is nothing wrong with fundamentalism. it is evil done while people think it is based on it that we must and are condemning, always. i am a fundamentalist for example following Muhammad [as], shunning all distractions, and do not listen to evil talks and dont accept that islam is responsible for evil committed by somebody agitated to do evil because of his or her own desire and then people or they want to pin it on islam just like christians struggle to pin their sins on innocent Jesus, or making him a son of God when his mother they will deny her to be His wife or making 3 gods to be 1 God or saying God died or God lacks full knowledge so He must come as human to experience how humans feel. each of them, in all situations and conditions can't be right. no muslm can justify evil by using the Quran or Hadith, unless he or she is deficient in knowledge in that area the reason he or she needs to learn or she or he is mentally and emotionally unstable.

@Sagamite « #339 on: Today at 02:05:38 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 12:50:53 AM
@Sagamite; « #332 on: Yesterday at 07:54:43 PM »i hope not all non muslims from shagamu are as naive as you? and you live in england. you must not have improved even with this opportunity because dont see what will make you call me a terrorist in the above. maybe you can tell the world what warrants such an outburst?

I don't negotiate with terrorists. One should just blow them up with drones before they blow anyone up and say Islam was offended.[/Quite]ara oko. you do not see that you are the terror master, accusing innocent souls of evil? is there no honor in your body? when you lie against innocent people you are terrorizing them. you should be ashamed of your evil self.

[Quote]« #340 on: Today at 02:07:53 PM »

The likes of Sweetnecta and LagosShia kill more people:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14009284

Basically, you are guaranteed a new one every 2 weeks. Undecided[/Quote]evil soul accusing innocent people of evil.[/quote]
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2011
Sweetnecta:

ara oko. you do not see that you are the terror master, accusing innocent souls of evil? is there no honor in your body? when you lie against innocent people you are terrorizing them. you should be ashamed of your evil self.

It is your silly arse that should be ashamed of yourself for excusing evil with lame points like "If their religion does not stop them from doing bad, it is the same as cutting of people's head based on religious duty" and you lame lies about what is and is not in the Quran.

You are a Terrorist!
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by dare2think: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2011
Man, the enemy of Man.

cry
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sweetnecta: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2011
@Sagamite; « #343 on: Today at 09:05:22 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 08:58:45 PM
ara oko. you do not see that you are the terror master, accusing innocent souls of evil? is there no honor in your body? when you lie against innocent people you are terrorizing them. you should be ashamed of your evil self.

It is your silly arse that should be ashamed of yourself for excusing evil with lame points like "If their religion does not stop them from doing bad, it is the same as cutting of people's head based on religious duty" and you lame lies about what is and is not in the Quran.

You are a Terrorist!
[/Quote]pemi ni oruko tio nshe temi ni oju oba sonuga, or the sonugas and the oshinugas. wan tembee i wo ara oko yi. i have no more use for you, bush man thinking mind that you carry.

i am not responsible for the evil a man commit, just in the same way that i will not be punished for the fault of Adam [as] and that of Eve. you can falsely accused me, until God allows your lies to catch up with you and over runs you. the faults and of christians that you have to knowledge of it before it is committed i do not blame you. how can i when it is not that you can stop it. yet it is what your evil mind is blaming me and every muslim for.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Sagamite; « #343 on: Today at 09:05:22 PM »pemi ni oruko tio nshe temi ni oju oba sonuga, or the sonugas and the oshinugas. wan tembee i wo ara oko yi. i have no more use for you, bush man thinking mind that you carry.

i am not responsible for the evil a man commit, just in the same way that i will not be punished for the fault of Adam [as] and that of Eve. you can falsely accused me, until God allows your lies to catch up with you and over runs you. the faults and of christians that you have to knowledge of it before it is committed i do not blame you. how can i when it is not that you can stop it. yet it is what your evil mind is blaming me and every muslim for.

Typical of most Terrorists. Olodo!

There is a difference in being held responsible for the evil actions of others and being blamed for defending the evil actions of others.

Olodos will always feel anyone complaining is the feared enemy (The Xtains) that he is terrified of despite repeated corrections.

People will always be Olodo when they are Boko Haram!

Western Education is good, Baba Terrorist!
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sweetnecta: 4:37am On Jul 05, 2011
whats next; i have to be blamed for what a dead head from shagamu did in london? i dont even know the guy. there is at least 5,000 miles between he and i. his evil is from his own soul. inchaAllah whatever will make me evil has been arrested by my Creator. only good deeds shall i do. Amin.

next. . .

guess when you have nothing to say, call him olodo. epadi ore da, ijebu o nku boro.

disclaimer; i am also an ijebu man, not remo though.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2011
Sweetnecta:

whats next; i have to be blamed for what a dead head from shagamu did in london? i dont even know the guy. there is at least 5,000 miles between he and i. his evil is from his own soul. inchaAllah whatever will make me evil has been arrested by my Creator. only good deeds shall i do. Amin.

next. . .

guess when you have nothing to say, call him olodo. epadi ore da, ijebu o nku boro.

disclaimer; i am also an ijebu man, not remo though.

Only a terrorists will give these kind of mooronic excuses to justify terrorism:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693608.64.html#msg8606492

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693608.160.html#msg8609328

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-678977.160.html#msg8611494

Very similar to the rubbish excuses used by trainers to brainwash and convince suicide bombers to go and kill for Allah.

You are a bloody Boko Haram agent!
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Coco29(f): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2011
@ topic lets flip this (it is not my intention to spread hate just to show how we make life difficult for ourselves) Muslims do what Muslims do, the same can be said for all religion, back in the day it was the church of England going around the world killing then it was good, now its Muslims its bad. I believe in the universal law of attraction, I do not believe in hell or heaven, I do not believe in god or the devil and i most certainly do not believe in good or bad because LOVE IS MY RELIGION WITH LOVE THERE IS NEVER ROOM FOR HATE remember GOD said that he is love and if we were made in his image then we are the same@poster to notice violence in someone or religion then you must be a person of violence, religion is not of GOD it is of man smiley
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Sagamite(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2011
Coco29:

@ topic  lets flip this (it is not my intention to spread hate just to show how we make life difficult for ourselves) Muslims do what Muslims do, the same can be said for all religion, back in the day it was the church of England going around the world killing then it was good, now its Muslims its bad.   I believe in the universal law of attraction, I do not believe in hell or heaven, I do not believe in god or the devil and i most certainly do not believe in good or bad because LOVE IS MY RELIGION WITH LOVE THERE IS NEVER ROOM FOR HATE remember GOD said that he is love and if we were made in his image then we are the same@poster to notice violence in someone or religion then you must be a person of violence, religion is not of GOD it is of man  smiley

I bet some people people can justify killing twins "now" and we are not allowed to complain because "back in the day" they used to do such in parts of Nigeria.
Re: Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. by Coco29(f): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2011
Sagamite:

I bet some people people can justify killing twins "now" and we are not allowed to complain because "back in the day" they used to do such in parts of Nigeria.

Sagamite there is no such thing as death. Unless you found some way of destroying energy. cheesy
I LOVE YOU MAN SERIOUSLY kiss kiss love and only love is my way of life kiss kiss more love to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing / 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance / Evidence Of The Existence Of God, And The Wisdom Behind His Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.