Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

How A Student Can Make Extra Money. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Student Can Make Extra Money. (9218 Views)

5 Profitable Businesses A Student Can Venture Into On Campus / Businesses A Student Can Do In The University Environment / How A Student Can Make Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by Kingsonly: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
Creativity is a good way to start up, I tell PP, just cause some one is doin something and its nt working for the person does not mean it would nt work for u, all u have to do is to be creative in an area u are good at and dats how ur money comes
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2012
Kingsonly:

Creativity is a good way to start up, I tell PP, just cause some one is doin something and its nt working for the person does not mean it would nt work for u, all u have to do is to be creative in an area u are good at and dats how ur money comes
Nice update here,
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by eniculate: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2012
you can make that extra income and see results almost immediately if you follow my signature link to know how.
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by mrsage(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2012
Basically Oyinlewa Black Soap is a new product.
It is effective in the treatment of skin infections. It keeps the skin smooth and it does not change natural skin colour.
It is Nafdac approved. Made with natural ingredients like: Lime, Shea butter, Honey, Cam wood and Aloe vera.We have a marketing scheme where an individual can become a distributor with little capital.The benefits are in 3 forms:
1. The individual will get the product @ wholesale price then sell and make profit. The profit margin is @ least 25%
2. You get 4% bonus on the products you buy.
3. You also get rewarded if you introduce other people to become distributors.
Each carton of Oyinlewa Black Soap is N2,800 and you can sell at N3,600
An individual distributor can start with just 5cartons to de delivered @ your doorstep.
You also get full marketing support and promotional items as part of the package.
This is a good opportunity to become self employed and earn decent income.
This business is profitable and economically viable. For moreinformation' call or send an sms to:08024130609
08077346282. E mail: witsoftng@gmail.com
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by Cleanman(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2012
check out my s.i.g.n.a.t.u.re..money directly to your bank a/c..no hassles.
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by hicare(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2012
Do you mind making extra income on a monthly basis without you leaving your normal job and for your information the program will be launch in August 2012. If you act now you will secure your FREE position b4 then.

But you MUST BE QUALIFIED before you can join it...So find out.

If you are interested.....Send me an email hicare12@yahoo.com
Re: How A Student Can Make Extra Money. by tyler361: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2013
be an email processorget the manual for 3,000 naira only,and you can start earning money straight into your bank account.take action now,dont stall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/where Can I Get A Quality Ankara Manufacturing Company Or Businesses In Nigeria / Help, My Opay Account Is Restricted(frozen) / Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.