Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (15820 Views)

To Our Ladies And Pregnant Brides / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by tomieadams: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2011
I have a friend who has been going out with a girl for some time now. She's a good girl, wife material and all that, but the thing is he doesnt have feelings for her.

He has been trying all the while to end the relationship, but she has been clinging on all along and apparently does not get it that my friend is no longer interested.

All these wouldnt have been an issue but for the latest turn of events. The girl is pregnant for my friend and he doesnt know what to do.

He doesnt want to hurt the girl but at the same time does not want to marry someone he doesnt love or have feelings for. An easy way out would have been taking responsibility for the pregnancy with no other strings attached, but my friends issue is that it will affect his integrity with his family and her family as all concerned expect a lot from him as far as the relationship is concerned.

Anyone with useful advice please,

N.B.: For any one who might want to ask if my friend is sure he is the owner of the pregnancy, I will appreciate if this is not raised as he is sure the pregnancy belongs to him. Thanks
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Wislet(f): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2011
If he was never interested in marrying her, then i don't think he should have slept wit her at all- talkless of gettin her pregnant. Was he chained?? Now dat de deed is done, well, let him go ahead and marry her. Men like him are praying for good, faithful, wife material ladies- and he has been given dat on a platter of gold. Yet he uses de excuse of 'I dont luv her'. Since he's looking too far, let him not be surprised dat the one he might 'fall in luv with' could become a thorn in his flesh. He had better think of his child first-who knows, he could fall in love with de girl later. By de way, most of our parents married dat way and loved later-and see how successful their marriages are.

4 Likes

Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Kelvinj(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2011
lol then why did he Bleep her if her knew he was never interested & without a condom for that matter??
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by tomieadams: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2011
appreciate your replies, please keep them coming. @wislet. nice one.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Mynd44: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2011
Have the prices of PROTECTION suddenly gone up? Why did you (or is it your friend) not strap himself up?
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by ifffffy(f): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2011
Why did he sleep with her in d first place wen he doesnt love, God wil save us girls from guys like ur friend, he's trapped.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Abeezy: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2011
From the stable of K-Solo Inc Musik, comes another exclusive, Produced by The Dance Hall General himself comes ''Abeezy'' with the song titled ''Effizie''. The song is the combination of good beats coupled along side great Lyrics and its a Must Hear for all Music Lovers,

Download link:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/zWYV47T0/Abeezy_Ft_K-solo_EffizeeK-SOLO.html

1 Like

Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by 190: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2011
Abeezy:

From the stable of K-Solo Inc Musik, comes another exclusive, Produced by The Dance Hall General himself comes ''Abeezy'' with the song titled ''Effizie''. The song is the combination of good beats coupled along side great Lyrics and its a Must Hear for all Music Lovers,

Download link:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/zWYV47T0/Abeezy_Ft_K-solo_EffizeeK-SOLO.html

1 Like

Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by HotieTima(f): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin use condoms next time tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by upendo98(f): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2011
Everything we do has consequences. Some are visible like ur friend's while some arent.
He has to deal with the consequences of his actions if he's a real man.
To hell with his intergrity and status.He should have put all tht into consideration before making her pregnant.
This is a baby here not some 'thing' So he must take full responsibility as a man.That will even make him more honourable than neglecting the gal and the baby.
Ask him to look beyond 'now'. What would happen to that so called integrity if the lady shows up years later with a 5 year old child? say on his wedding day infront of evrybody hes trying to please now??
You know he doesnt have to marry her.Infact tht would be the greatest mistake cz he just doesnt love her!! thts sad.
That would be like a trap marriage and doomed to fail.
All he can do is accept to care for that baby and he has to let his family be aware of that. It will be shocking at first but hey its already happened!!
If he can kindly explain to her his reasons for nt marrying her it would be better but he cant run away from tht responsibility.
Lastly tell him his situation is not unique.it happens all the time.
Good luck
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by intelligen(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
He shouldn't ve slept wt her talkless of getng her pregnant if he didn't love her enof to marry her,at ds point ,i think he shd tk responsibility of d pregnancy n father d child,he shd acept d girl n try to luv her,

1 Like

Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by solihu(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
I see, you only loved shining the congo not the owner unprotected. Well, since you are sure she's carrying your baby, you may as well continue carrying out the act of congo-shining judiciously.

With time you'll get to love this congo owner for the love & affection u'd be having for the baby when that congo finally delivers.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by MMM2(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2011
op

tell him 2 marry d girl out of sympathy and pity. angry
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by butterflyy(f): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2011
Marry her
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by upendo98(f): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
should he marry her coz he impregnanted her? Its clear he has no feelings for the girl at all.Saying 'she 'clinging' and hes not interested. sad This is a hit and run affair but he cant run. What happens whn he finds the gal he loves? An affair. Dont force a marriage if theres no love.
Not very wise to marry me out of pity cz ul wil make it very miserable for me.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
I really feel like blasting this guy! (are you sure it is not you OP ?)

Guys go around talking about how they want that perfect wife material - they find one but then proceed to mess her up. Hia!

No he should not marry her. He would make her life miserable
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Mynd44: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
Send the girl to 190 I am sure he will accept her with the BABY
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by delpee(f): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
Marrying out of pity isnt right but believe it or not the law of karma works. It seems the lady never knew that the guy had absolutely no feelings for her, she was just a good girl that fell into wrong hands. Very unfair! He should have ended the relationship as soon as he knew he couldnt marry the "wife material". Anyway, if he dumps her without proper planning, he will have issues arising from caring for the child for a very long time and may affect his marriage to another lady. If he marries her, he risks the possibility of an unhappy marriage. He should quickly consult with his parents for the babys sake.

Lesson for our men-- dont bother smelling what you have no plans to eat or protect yourself beyond reasonable doubt! Also be honest with your partners so you wont be living under terrible curses later in life.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by 195(f): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2011
Mynd_44:

Send the girl to 190 I am sure he will accept her with the BABY

As long as i get paid! wink wink
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by proffmanue(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2011
love grows by the day, just go on and say I DO. congratulation in advance and I wish madam save delivery.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by caspapa(m): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2011
The did had been done, ur friend shd stop dwelling on his mistake, next thing is d solution and d way forward, he need to take responsibility of d girl and pregnant till she give birth, thereafter, he can now think of d next action, who knows, d baby might make him to love her and subsequently marry her. Anything can still happen. (say what say whatcheesy)
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by MsPotato(f): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2011
He doesnt have feelings for her and so he doesnt know how to break up with her. Ok, I can swallow that but if he has no feelings for her, why sleep with her and even get her pregnant? is he for real? undecided
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by 195(f): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2011
^Roperto can you carry my child for me
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by andyanders: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2011
@tomieadams  

Poster, you are the one involved. Dont say my friend. You guys will commit and start asking for opinion. Since you put in raw, carry your pikin and wife. Ole.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2011
Good girl indeed. Good girls keep their legs firmly closed until a man puts a ring on their finger; they don't go around getting pregnant for 'bad guys' who don't give a 4ck about them. These closet sluts should stop considering themselves 'good girls' already! Even roadside ashawos lay claim to the term 'good girl' these days.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by MsPotato(f): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2011
190_@:

^Roperto can you carry my child for me

Na why you want have sex with an old woman for? undecided
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by beeman80: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2011
Send me your email so i can give u my candid advice behind Camera.I want to give you an advice from experience.Waiting.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Natasha2(f): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2011
hmm this is what I always say if you don't love someone tell the person to his/her face  undecided don't give me crap about not wanting to hurt the person because pretending will bring much more hurt undecided undecided
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by geosegun(m): 8:44am On Jun 20, 2011
SHE IS WIFE MATERIAL SO HE CLAIMS BUT DOES NOT LOVE HER. So your friend prefers a very rotten egg who could only qualified for noting but concessional banging, Right?. Let him never make a mistake of missing his wife for real.
He may not be able to get such opportunity again in life.
I understand his situation. but If he marries her she may end up giving her the happiness she ever desires.
We seen people here on NL that are lamenting leaving a good girl for their dream model only for the Love model to turn back and give them hell.
A word, they say is enough for the wise.

Pray your friend never make a mistake he would rather regret in life.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Natasha2(f): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2011
[size=20pt]Your friend should not marry her for her own good, he doesn't deserve her one bit, worse still he doesn't love her, He should leave her, she would get someone who worth her, as for him his reward will surely not pass him by, nevertheless he should take up the responsibility to cater for the child. Since he doesn't love her marrying her will bring more problems.[/size]
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by Cuteobi(f): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2011
Guys lets look beyond our noses on this issue
1. The good girl in question shud have kept her legs crossed or asked the guy to use protection.
2. This guy must hav been flashin the red light but d girl chose not to see it.
3. This girl shudnt push d guy for marriage cos its beta for one to commit suicide dan live in a loveless marriage.trust me its like hell and finally,
4. She shhud choose b/w aborting or single parenthood and wait for someone dat will love her genuinely.
Re: She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! by violent(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2011
@Natasha

,  .do you suppose we couldn't have seen what you typed if you had reduced the font size to 8 like every normal person did?  undecided

@OP

It's funny how people tend to look for "advise" when they know there's none.

There are only 4 logical possibilities

a) The girl aborts the pregnancy

b) The girl keeps the pregnancy, delivers a baby and the dude takes responsibilities for the Baby.

c) The girl keeps the pregnancy, delivers a baby and the dude refuses to take responsibilities for the Baby.

d) The dude gets married to the girl.

For each of the logical possibilities, there are consequences to deal with. . . . . and either he likes it or not, he's eventually going to settle for one of above.  

Summary:  The deed has been done, now deal with the consequences!

Advise to other hormone-disturbed-dicck-itching-young men:  Learn from this áss's mistake and put a jacket on it, the damn thing only cost 50 naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / Things Ladies Say When Being Banged / Picture Story- The Nephew's Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.