Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,238 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February (10469 Views)

Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon / Npower: October And November Stipend Will Be Paid Soon / Npower: October Stipend Will Be Paid After All Issues Are Rectified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by ezenwaez(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
The November and December Stipend has been approved by the Federal Ministry For Humanitarian Affairs, payment might get to Npower Batch C Volunteers between the first or second week of February, delay in payment results due to NIBSS Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement Scheme validation, these validation takes quite a while to validate, hence the delay in payment.
Pending October and September stipend payment is ongoing at the moment, volunteers that have not been paid should continue to check their Npower payroll status until it changes from processing to paid, if after payment you are yet to receive your stipend then the issue emanates from your bank.
Names mismatch also have a great role to play in the payment process, please take note if your names are not correct with your account names you will not be paid, at least two names from NASIMS must match your account names, for example if your Npower NASIMS portal name is Eze Bernard Ezenwa, at least two of your account names say Eze Ezenwa must match your Npower NASIMS names, if possible all three names must match.
The reason why majority of Npower volunteers are not paid is because most N-Power volunteers did not supply the exact names on their BVN when filling the N-Power NASIMS portal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by uthlaw: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Naso we go de dey!

2 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Fuckjesusandgod: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Disaster minister has spoken. It's always a disaster as usual. Like someone said, it's a poverty scheme. Spit!!!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Epistasis(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Udoboss(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
When would non- graduate be posted?

1 Like

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Kaybae(f): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
ezenwaez:
The November and December Stipend has been approved by the Federal Ministry For Humanitarian Affairs, payment might get to Npower Batch C Volunteers between the first or second week of February, delay in payment results due to NIBSS Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement Scheme validation, these validation takes quite a while to validate, hence the delay in payment.
Pending October and September stipend payment is ongoing at the moment, volunteers that have not been paid should continue to check their Npower payroll status until it changes from processing to paid, if after payment you are yet to receive your stipend then the issue emanates from your bank.
Names mismatch also have a great role to play in the payment process, please take note if your names are not correct with your account names you will not be paid, at least two names from NASIMS must match your account names, for example if your Npower NASIMS portal name is Eze Bernard Ezenwa, at least two of your account names say Eze Ezenwa must match your Npower NASIMS names, if possible all three names must match.
The reason why majority of Npower volunteers are not paid is because most N-Power volunteers did not supply the exact names on their BVN when filling the N-Power NASIMS portal.
Mr Eze I don't think so, because I collected September stipend, how come there is issue now when October stipend is being paid,I haven't received mine and please since the BVN is already Validated can there be any issue again because truly two names on my BVN was mistakenly spelt but I collected September stipend.

5 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Kolenda(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Udoboss:
Please answer this question ezenwaez

6 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by OzziOhinoyi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Bakrabas: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don't think there should be any issue again for those who received the first payment

1 Like

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by ezenwaez(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bakrabas:
I don't think there should be any issue again for those who received the first payment
No sir
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by ezenwaez(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Udoboss:
Keep checking your Npower deployment tab for training venue
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Xantel(f): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
It's taking too much time
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Passionnn: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
ezenwaez:
Is it not possible to pay all the outstanding once? You know, like 90k being paid altogether. One can do something with that kind of money.
Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by TemmyT002(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
So no transport to PPA.
Niceeee

1 Like

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Holarhmee: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Received one 30k like that today sha
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by superintendents(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Holarhmee:
make I drop aza with Faith for 2k sir..

God bless you...
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 16, 2022
Holarhmee:

Did they write anything like "NASIMS" or "SUSPENSE" in the alert?
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Naijanascam: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2022
Please what are you people's work specifications?..... what is your inputs on the economy of this kwantry to justify these stipends as you called it.........

Matured and sincere answers to satisfy my curiosity please
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2022
Naijanascam:
Please what are you people's work specifications?..... what is your inputs on the economy of this kwantry to justify these stipends as you called it.........

Do you know that some schools for instance don't have teachers due to many reasons: poor remuneration, distance and poor working conditions.

Especially in Educationally Disadvantaged States.

So what the government do is try to make up for this deficiencies by using Corp members and more recently, NPower volunteers to fill the gap.

It's actually cheap labour as far as the government is concerned.

Where I served, there was a particular school where a corper was usually their principal, and corpers make the bulk of their teachers (almost 100%).

So believe it or not, we NPower beneficiaries are actually meeting a need.

I have not resumed due to the fact I've not been paid my stipend so I'm doing something else for now.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Naijanascam: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2022
safesurfer:

Do you know that some schools for instance don't have teachers due to many reasons: poor remuneration, distance and poor working conditions.

Especially in Educationally Disadvantaged States.

So what the government do is try to make up for this deficiencies by using Corp members and more recently, NPower volunteers to fill the gap.

It's actually cheap labour as far as the government is concerned.

Where I served, there was a particular school where a corper was usually their principal, and corpers make the bulk of their teachers (almost 100%).

So believe it or not, we NPower beneficiaries are actually meeting a need.

I have not resumed due to the fact I've not been paid my stipend so I'm doing something else for now.

Thanks.

Good from you...... but a larger number of them people are absolutely doing nothing to justify the said stipends which they knew it was borrowed with a huge interest which politicians took the bigger chunk and share 30k.... though it's part of the national cake .,... congratulations to all the beneficiaries... enjoy your national cake abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by uthlaw: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
Naijanascam:

what is your business with that,don't you know road to aso rock!

2 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by SocialJustice: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Dey lie on top NIBSS head, na una ministry get fault. Which validation NIBSS dey do? Lol. Don't take us here for fools my friend.

When bank release the money from the 3 months fixed deposit una put am, make una pay.

Npower and their small change when them dey process once monthly, do you even know the behemoth that NIBSS is? Rubbish.

Na so I go dey attack you until you stop to lie.

4 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by iwaeda: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

BMC, food for you angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
For BMC E-Rats

2 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is the type of news that Buhari E-Rats likes. Myopic fools

1 Like

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Fucklove(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Yeye talk. Murutunpafu angry sad
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by FuckDModz: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
November and December stipend to be paid in February, when will they pay January and February stipends?

Nigerians involved in this shit show are all useless idiots!

Both the administrators and the brainless volunteers.

Wtf!

4 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by KingDash: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
mtcheww... how much be the money sef?!
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by benjyyyyy07: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2022
They sold this country for how much
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by money121(m): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2022
Ok
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Omicron007: 12:27am On Jan 17, 2022
Vulture Griller never receive alert?

1 Like

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Osiris12: 1:11am On Jan 17, 2022
When will January 2022 be paid?

November/December right?

I can now see the reasons how and why businesses failed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

UAC Interview / Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now / Who Is A Scientific Officer In A Teaching Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.