Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers (3218 Views)

Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / Happy Fathers Day! Appreciate Fathers Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by aloyemeka1: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2011
Sunday, June 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Happy Fathers Day: Peter Okoye and son[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-uOiGxd3FnNE/Tf3JrqBcvXI/AAAAAAAAD4M/XJwMilQw11U/s1600/309028174.jpg[/img]

Please Peter keep that boy single until I have my daughter, we must be in-laws o. He's soooo cute! Happy father's day to all dads.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/06/happy-fathers-day-peter-okoye-and-son.html
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by 9jafetish(f): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2011
yeahy happy fathers day to all the African fathers that work hard for their children.
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by drrionelli(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2011
What a wonderful picture! Such an adorable child!

Please allow me to extend to the true fathers of the world my categorical respect and utmost appreciation!
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2011
Happy father's day, from Sienna to Siena.

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by Nekai(f): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2011
^ Awww!

~Happy Daddy's Day to All!~
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by Outstrip(f): 12:58am On Jun 20, 2011
Happy Father's day guys. We appreciate you
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by HighChief4(m): 1:18am On Jun 20, 2011
Happy fathers day to all the fathers and potential fathers

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by Outstrip(f): 6:07am On Jun 20, 2011
Eyah this father is even 9 months pregnant and possibly still bre, astfeeding the other child. Fathers are so precious
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by aloyemeka1: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2011
Outstrip:

Eyah this father is even 9 months pregnant and possibly still bre, astfeeding the other child. Fathers are so precious

That small stoch looks like 9 months to you?. Jeez, can't you see that he is still at the 2nd trimester?
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by Outstrip(f): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
You might be right Aloy. It is sometimes hard to tell with 2nd or 3rd pregnancies
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by mukina2: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
High_Chief:

you are crazy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol  grin grin grin grin

@topic
happy fathers daddy suma baii  smiley
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by MMM2(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
and
happy single father's day too. angry
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by snthesis(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
High_Chief:

Thanks Bruv

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by spiro4real(f): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2011
Happy fathers day to my dear, sweet loving, easy to 4gve, patient, kind hearted, spirit filled, wonderful, adoring, caring, honest and God fearing daddy. God bless u sir. Your loving daughter,
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by ZUBBYNWA(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
Happy Father's day to my beloved Daddy, i appreciated u my man!
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by r231(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2011
Happy father's day

Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by atasteve: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
Happy father's day to fathers especially to my role model; my biological father, Pa Atanda.
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by CrudeOil2(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
Which one be fathers day again?
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by amumex: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
God bless every responsible Father on this great father's day celebration
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by ShyOne(f): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2011
Happy Fathers Day Baby - I am so in awe of you.
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by Syenite(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^^ Thank you. smiley
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by Minx1: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2011
ADVERT FROM DUREX : TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO USE OUR COMPETITOR'S PRODUCTS HAPPY FATHERS DAY grin grin
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by Roland17(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2011
To my father my hero and mentor, to all single fathers, who go through the pain of bringing up their kids to the best of their abilities alone, to fathers jumping molue and risking okada rides everyday in search of the daily bread for the family, to all fathers and men who are abused daily by women, physically, emotionally and are never regarded as abused by the society, to fathers who show true love and commitment to their wife and family, i say a happy fathers day to you all, even though your responsibilities are many times overlooked by this modern world, ur father in heaven see all.
GOD BLESS ALL FATHERS ON NAIRALAND!!!
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by Nayah(f): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2011
A child is the most beautiful gift God can give to any man on earth, should take care of this precious present, happy father's day brothers
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by ogogo24(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2011
Roland17:

To my father my hero and mentor, to all single fathers, who go through the pain of bringing up their kids to the best of their abilities alone, to fathers jumping molue and risking okada rides everyday in search of the daily bread for the family, to all fathers and men who are abused daily by women, physically, emotionally and are never regarded as abused by the society, to fathers who show true love and commitment to their wife and family, i say a happy fathers day to you all, even though your responsibilities are many times overlooked by this modern world, your father in heaven see all.
GOD BLESS ALL FATHERS ON NAIRALAND!!!

I say amen to that!
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by iice(f): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
Mon pere. . .I love thee. . .Happy Father's Day.
To all fathers. . .Happy Father's Day.
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by alexola20(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by Builder: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2011
Valentines day, mothers day, Fathers day, Sons day , 419 day. Can someone honestly tell me the significance of these days to me cos i really dont see the concept behind it, except of the fact that its just another western import.
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by alexola20(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by oladayo042: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2011
We dont have to celebrate those we love only once a year, we celebrate them everyday. Happy Fathers Day!
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2011
Builder:

Valentines day, mothers day, Fathers day, Sons day , 419 day. Can someone honestly tell me the significance of these days to me cos i really dont see the concept behind it, except of the fact that its just another western import.

Western import? So are cars, mobile phones, ipads, electricity, air travel. But, we still use them.

Unless you prefer to travel by donkey, communicate by bush telegraph etc?
Re: Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! / Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? / First Time Experience With A Bat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.