Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. (116004 Views)

Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian / Historical Sites In The Bende And Cross River Regions (photos) / Meeting! Topic: Is Our Culture A Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by wanitas(f): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2009
ndito eka, anyone blogging?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 5:37am On Jul 09, 2009
Wanita e me dio. Idem aba didie?

Ami nam ke blogging.

Mbok, kpukpuru owo, eboro mbume Wanita usop usop.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Ndipe(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2009
I have a question to all Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians, Is it true really that if you eat boiled cocoyams and it itches you, then you should slice it into half, place one on your head, and two on your hands and start singing a song, and that the itchiness would stop?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by wanitas(f): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2009
@ ndipe, lol, thats definitely a myth, superstitious belief or watever u may wish to call it, i dont think its true,

anyone on the blogging thing?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Calabarian: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2009
Between Akwa Ibom and Cross-River should we hate ourselves b'cos of 70 oil wells. I am an Akwa Ibomite and I believe the two states are one, forget the boundaries, Lets forge ahead together and build an economy btw the two states,
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by passionup: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2009
my dear, u are right.i have been reading this thread as a guest and its now time to comment and complement the person that started it even though i havent seen her active anymore .Anywhere, akwa ibom and cross river are one and will remain one.i will caution our politcal leaders that are beating the drums of war and disagreement over 76 oil wells to know that there is life and togetherness after the oil wells. what are we doing with the 16billion that akwa ibom collects everymonth as allocation.Renovation of primary schools and building of an entertainment centre whose cost is highly inflated.We need to grow up.Our oil money of today shdnt be used in fighting brothers but we should use it in investing in the lives of our youthS by sending them abroad to recieve qualitative education in cardinal and expertise courses that will build our societies in the next 35 yrs. When malaysia seperated from singapore, the singaporian president looked at malaysia and saw it was far developed than SINGAPORE and he concieved the idea of foreign training of its youths,today singapore has cought up with malaysia and its one of the asian tigers around.A first class second world economy.Please, let Akwa ibom and Cross river bury THEIR hachet but think about the development of its citizens so that we would be better off. The heat over these oil wells is too much.People are making money from the noise and agitation.We the youths have to be carefull when we join the fray.From the day i read these words, i wouldnt allow a politician to use me cos he has sent his kids to save heavens abroad and he doesnt care about you , 'A RICH MAN BEATS THE DRUMS OF WAR BUT A POOR MAN FIGHTS AND DIE'.I have learnt a whole lot from that.please ndito eka etie ki ima ,nyin nyin ke ado. Ekuyak ntime ibon emi akode politicians etime nyin usun.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by ijinle: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2009
Snazzy dawn is so cute,
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2009
Snazzy dawn is so cute,

Ufan, afo edi edise enyen anwan mi?
U kopke ete ke adan emi federal goverment nyin asio de ke Cross River ono Akwa-Ibom ayom di da uyak esit edi?

Mkpo emi ami nyene de di ting no Goverment Cross River ye Akwa- Ibom edi, yak mmo e tie ke okpokoro e tang nte iko emi edi fon de eno mmo. Mmo kuyak federal goverment ikpong odogho mmo nte edi baa de.

Mbok, e yak Ibok akam ye Abasi ku yime mmo enyene mfuna. Nyin idi eyen eka ye ette kiet. Yak ima Abasi odu ye kpukpuru nyin. Amin.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by passionup: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2009
@jamace,
Ame domo nte ovoren.Ke ini nyin iyedne efut nyin ke anwa, fegeral govt iiidahake nyin nte mme anie iwod.Nkpo emi isonke ikan ada ukara akwa ibom ye chross river adi iyem itie itang iko nte ndito eka mman mmo eyem akpatreutit eno mme mfana emi mbon esiun emende edi ke otu nyin.Nyin ikpe nam nkpo nte mee adioho idem owo, owo esion ikemeke ndi idiaha nyin.GOVT AKWA IBOM YE EFIK{CROSS RIVER} Epang uton ekop iko ifiok ye item.yak emem ata abasi odu ye nyin kpukpuru.nyin iye ite ke ima nte ndito eka ke nsisinsisi.amin
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by passionup: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2009
@jamace,
Ame domo nte ovoren.Ke ini nyin iyedne efut nyin ke anwa, fegeral govt iiidahake nyin nte mme anie iwod.Nkpo emi isonke ikan ada ukara akwa ibom ye chross river adi iyem itie itang iko nte ndito eka mman mmo eyem akpatreutit eno mme mfana emi mbon esiun emende edi ke otu nyin.Nyin ikpe nam nkpo nte mee adioho idem owo, owo esion ikemeke ndi idiaha nyin.GOVT AKWA IBOM YE EFIK{CROSS RIVER} Epang uton ekop iko ifiok ye item.yak emem ata abasi odu ye nyin kpukpuru.nyin iye ite ke ima nte ndito eka ke nsisinsisi.amin
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Goldminds(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2009
Nkparawa mme kom! oh
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Goldminds(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2009

Between Akwa Ibom and Cross-River should we hate ourselves b'cos of 70 oil wells. I am an Akwa Ibomite and I believe the two states are one, forget the boundaries, Lets forge ahead together and build an economy btw the two states,

Because its in your favour, you are are feeling cool, do you know what that means to us here? I feel you guys should cut your greed,return the oil wells and lets talk about building a common economy later!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 5:36am On Jul 23, 2009
Mme kom o!
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by stepitup(f): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2009
Ndito Ete mi abadie, smiley

Ndionke that ibibio may efik aba ekamba ntom, but nde annang and I'm representing

ASIERE OOO
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by Shentz(f): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2009
I don't understand why this thread has to be in Ibibio

So unfair

Just about understood Stepitup's post
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ *Shenzt*

E yaaa. Kpe omo kop? grin
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 6:26am On Aug 03, 2009
Mbok ndito ette, e bong akam eno obio nyin Nigeria. Mme nkpo emi tibe de idagha mi, ifon ke. Se MEND, se MASSOP ye BOKO HARAM. Kpukpuru ebiet enyene mfuna esie ke obio nyin. Abasi mbok di nyanga obio nyin Nigeria.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by snazzydawn(f): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2009
this thread mmodo asuk ababa? etiere oooo,
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by ufot(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2009
passionup:

my dear, u are right.i have been reading this thread as a guest and its now time to comment and complement the person that started it even though i havent seen her active anymore .Anywhere, akwa ibom and cross river are one and will remain one.i will caution our politcal leaders that are beating the drums of war and disagreement over 76 oil wells to know that there is life and togetherness after the oil wells. what are we doing with the 16billion that akwa ibom collects everymonth as allocation.Renovation of primary schools and building of an entertainment centre whose cost is highly inflated.We need to grow up.Our oil money of today shdnt be used in fighting brothers but we should use it in investing in the lives of our youthS by sending them abroad to recieve qualitative education in cardinal and expertise courses that will build our societies in the next 35 yrs. When malaysia seperated from singapore, the singaporian president looked at malaysia and saw it was far developed than SINGAPORE and he concieved the idea of foreign training of its youths,today singapore has cought up with malaysia and its one of the asian tigers around.A first class second world economy.Please, let Akwa ibom and Cross river bury THEIR hachet but think about the development of its citizens so that we would be better off. The heat over these oil wells is too much.People are making money from the noise and agitation.We the youths have to be carefull when we join the fray.From the day i read these words, i wouldnt allow a politician to use me cos he has sent his kids to save heavens abroad and he doesnt care about you , 'A RICH MAN BEATS THE DRUMS OF WAR BUT A POOR MAN FIGHTS AND DIE'.I have learnt a whole lot from that.please ndito eka etie ki ima ,nyin nyin ke ado. Ekuyak ntime ibon emi akode politicians etime nyin usun.

The question we should ask each other is that, if Akwa ibom is collecting  #16 billion every month, How much is CRS getting?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2009
this thread mmodo asuk ababa? etiere oooo,

Ma-ma oyo oyo. grin grin. Mma emedi o.

Mma, eke ka mmong?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by uchewali86: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2009
Hello, There is a song that ends like "Obong sosongo ke do ri ma fuo"

Can someone please write it out for me, THANKS
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2009
Dunno dis song, man.

Eme siere, ndito ette. Idem aba didie?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2009
Chai, abasi mbok. Thread emi eye'kpa. Nsitibe, ndito ette?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by BabaTony: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2009
Idung Hi, nyak inie se ineme ke mboho emi, yak isio iwuud nneme kiet yak efut owo eneme. aya nam mboho emi amana anem iba. esong idem ooo, cool cool cool
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 1:38am On Aug 17, 2009
BabaTony e me di o. Ama nam etietie.
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 5:40am On Aug 27, 2009
Eme siere, ndito ette. Idem aba didie?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
Abasi mi mbok. Mmo e ka mmong?
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by snazzydawn(f): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2009
ufan mmi mmo mi mba o
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by jamace(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2009
Mkpo osong o. Obio Nigeria a nyene ntie edi de. Nsitibe emi mme owo tongo de di mum owo (kidnappers) yom okuk, tutu mmo esim idung nyin idagha mi? Esit inem ke mi aba. sad
Re: If You Are From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom, This Topic Is For You. Sosongo. by snazzydawn(f): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2009
ankpa idem o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Ramses, Cleopatra, Nefertiti: Original Egyptians Were Black? / Simple Yoruba Words / Phrases And Sentences? / Yoruba Mythology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.