Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Aide To Gov.ikedi Ohakim Threatens Imo State Blog Author. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aide To Gov.ikedi Ohakim Threatens Imo State Blog Author. (2242 Views)

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK / Imo State Guber Debate: Gov Ikedi Ohakim Booed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aide To Gov.ikedi Ohakim Threatens Imo State Blog Author. by kech(f): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2011
Guys, you guys need to visit this blog, Imolites especially. We need more of these brave bloggers in Naija. In fact I think every state should have one of these where they can hold their respective governors accountable for their actions. Here's an article the author wrote about a threat she received from the aide to the past Imo State governor because of her articles.

[b]So here I am minding my business on Facebook and I get an inbox-message from an IKEDI OHAKIM account.
Subject line: U better mind Ur language,
OK. I dont see an elderly man like Gov.Ohakim using abbreviations like  (U and UR) ; moreover, shouldnt Gov.Ohakim be too busy for Facebook? I was reliably informed he frequents this blog from his IPAD. I hear he reads and sometimes laughs it off so, I was shocked to receive such an ikiriotic message from a faceless Coward.
I had made up my mind to overlook the empty threat but its 2:30am my time and here I am with another express inbox message:

Between You and Ikedi Godson Ohakim
Subject: U better mind ur language,
Ikedi Godson Ohakim May 24 at 4:45pm Report

Joi John May 24 at 5:31pm
How do you mean? Is this a joke? Mind which Language?
The Gov.Ohakim we know should not have time for Facebook at this critical period. Have you people finished packing?
If you are an AIDE of His Excellency, you must be very stupid to threaten me with such nonsense. EWU!
Oh and by the way, I will dedidate a special shout out to His Excellency for reading the Blog. Heard that yesterday so go back and tell him that I am humbled. More articles to follow.

Ikedi Godson Ohakim May 24 at 5:43pm Report
U will definitely see… Hope u know

Joi John May 24 at 6:20pm
Now I am convinced you are retarded. Why am I even wasting my time with a mere AIDE?

Ikedi Godson Ohakim May 25 at 2:23am  Report
We shall see who definitely laughs last: Dont say i didnt warn u
My name is not Dele Giwa (R.I.P) . . . .God in heaven knows that anyone that tries to cut me off before my time will not rest…. Na so i go dey pursue una for dream. I will so torment you that you will beg for death.  I am making this public at my discretion. If you guys have been killing off people and getting away with it all this while,  My own SPIRIT na EXCLUSIVE. 
As Human Being, I dey HEARTLESS  not to talk of wetin i go turn to as a result of an untimely death. . . .go figure!
Keep drinking PANADOL for someone on his way to _______.  Your mates dey threaten face to face. . . . you sidon for Facebook dey do your own.   You are just a product of an IKIRIATIC DUNCE!

[/b]

Source: http://imostate.blog.com/2011/05/25/aide-to-gov-ikedi-ohakim-threatens-imo-state-blog/

(1) (Reply)

INEC Bars New Parties From 2012 Gubernatorial Elections / DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da / 75% Of Lagosians Live In Slums - Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.