Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? (90260 Views)

How Do You Dress To The Market? / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Is this fashion or what? we don't have to go overboard while trying to be Modish.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Mide1data: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
HOLY SHIT

Which kind of dress is this? op, this is not dress, it is not fashion either. This is MADNESS

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Which kind of dress is this? op, this is not dress, it is not fashion either. This is MADNESS

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
they must be campus babes

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Candidlady: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Never

Never

Although iam not condemning 'em. But it is a no no for me... Na for head icraze, ino craze for fashion tongue

::;;;Ilove the ink on that lady:::::

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Jeon(f): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
the girl on the left is okay.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Never

Never

Although iam not condemning 'em. But it is a no no for me... Na for head icraze, ino craze for fashion tongue
at least you are truthful today, your moniker is cadidlady, your candid opinion is appreciated.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by odinson1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Never

Never

Don't you want to market your source of income?

How can you expect your Clitocurrency exchange business to sell when you don't advertise some flesh for your potential customers?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jeon:
hmm, isn't that too indecent

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Emecson(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jeon:
none of them are okay

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Mide1data: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:
they must be campus babes
HOLY SHIT
You are wrong, they are MAD campus babes who needs to visit the mental hospital.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Candidlady: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
odinson1:

Don't you want to market your source of income?

What's your source of income undecided

God1000:
at least you are truthful today, your moniker is cadidlady, your candid opinion is appreciated.

Am not saying they are improperly dressed... Icant just dress that way... Idont think iwill be comfortable

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Jeon(f): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:
hmm, isn't that too indecent

I don't know about others ooh. it's not

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Am not saying they are improperly dressed... Icant just dress that way... Idont think iwill be comfortable
So you see nothing wrong in this? And I even commended your probity oo, I misconstrued you sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jeon:

I don't know about others ooh.
it's not
but personally can you rock such outfit?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Jeon(f): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Emecson:
none of them are okay
OK
but to me sh3 is okay.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Candidlady: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:

So you see nothing wrong in this? And I even commended your probity oo, I misconstrued you sha

Who made you the fashion/dress judge/police?

If they are comfy good for 'em... Me icant rock it and that don't make it bad/wrong

19 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Jeon(f): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:
but personally can you rock such outfit?

yeap..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Who made you the fashion/dress judge/police?

If they are comfy good for 'em... Me icant rock it and that don't make it bad/wrong
lol, please don't go haywire on me oo sad
Though we live in a free world where we make our choices, but we should not abuse those rights and freedoms.

Since you cannot dress this way yourself it means it's wrong

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jeon:

yeap..
okay oo sad
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Wazobia2216: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
These ones dey in private Or are they not ladies

See me see jamb question oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Candidlady: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:
lol, please don't go haywire on me oo sad
Though we live in free world where we make our choices, but we should not abuse those rights and freedoms.

Since you cannot dress this way yourself means it's wrong

What am I ? A god? What's wrong what is right ?

Funny thing is people tend to call my fashion sense weird... To some it is even wrong...

So Bros it has nothing to do with free or whatever... Allow people live their lives...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ladies do dress like that. I've seen something similar in sch. Except her jean war ripped at d back.

please help.. It's all in my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:

What am I ? A god? What's wrong what is right ?

Funny thing is people tend to call my fashion sense weird... To some it is even wrong...

So Bros it has nothing to do with free or whatever... Allow people live their lives...
hmm, I hear you boss lady
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Danjikanbauchi: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's like the dark one have prik ?
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by posty56: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
those girls must be les cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by ProfGday(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rag 2 Riches
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by DreamyLivia(f): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
where would do you like wanna touch me first?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Double0h7(f): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's not my culture or tradition so I wouldn't wear it but I also wouldn't condemn it. Women can wear whatever they want from burka to bikinis and everything in between. To each his own.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by GreatrAnalyst: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
To some people, madness is a goal!
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by potbelly(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
If you hear how much this jeans cost, you sef go shock...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by justvictor57(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
undecided
Dem dey do rag day na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Truvelisback(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Girls dey wey dey dress like that na. Like girls going to Beach, club girls, or awon party riders.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style. / Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.