Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government (27790 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by ariesbull: 4:49am On Jan 19, 2022
ADEYINKA GRANDSON CRIES OUT FOR HELP OVER DEPORTATION PLAN BY BRITISH GOVERNMENT

The plan of the government of England to jail me three to six years and then deport me to Nigeria for using my YouTube videos to highlight the suppression and subjugation of the Yoruba people in Nigeria by the Ibo and Fulani with the support of the government in England is within their rights.

What the government of England does not have a right over are my children, who were born before and after my marriage to their mother under the Yoruba Customary Law and the Nigeria Marriage Act.

As I did not marry their mother under the English Law, both the Yoruba Customary Law and the Nigeria Marriage Act give me the full custody of the Children as their Father. I shall therefore voluntarily return to Nigeria with my children if Tinubu is elected the President of Nigeria.

My conviction after a prolong and careful investigation by our legal team is totally unfair and unjust. We will appeal and be vindicated.

ADEYINKA GRANDSOB

Currently on remand in a London Prison.

https://www.facebook.com/108314194902416/posts/145167497883752/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Switruth: 4:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Wahala. Social media sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Kalapizim(m): 5:01am On Jan 19, 2022
What's his problem?

Shouldn't he be happy to come liberate his Yoruba people here in Nigeria.

One by one Dem go hear am. grin

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by ariesbull: 5:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Kalapizim:
What's his problem?

Remeber he is grand sob... He is sobbing

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by madone: 5:14am On Jan 19, 2022
Help us send this boy back home . His motherland needs him

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by CaptainAyub: 5:16am On Jan 19, 2022
Lol.
His ppl have abandoned him just like they abandoned Igboho

*Modified
Thread created by 4:49 am,only 3 pages.
Now,imagine it was Nnamdi Kanu?
Sikirudeen and Monsurudeen them would've taken d thread to 17 pages by now.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by bcomputer101: 5:17am On Jan 19, 2022
Is he aware our darling Mannique has ear problem?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by tempest01(m): 5:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Send him back to Nigeria so he can practice his Igbo hate fully.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by athaboi(f): 5:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Lol
Great conspiracy against Africa... Africa in great bondage

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Philistine(m): 5:24am On Jan 19, 2022
The more reason I insist that majority of this so called freedom fighters are dumb and dimwit. Kanu, igboho and this idiot called Adeyinka. Imagine saying he will return to Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, the same Adeyinka that has insulted both Fulanis and igbos, yet he expects Fulani and igbos to support the presidential ambition of his demigod. Some people are plainly dumb.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by chrisxxx(m): 5:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Send him back home to come and have a first person witness testimony of the true situation of things. Let him come and see that true the Fulanis are in lead but his Afonja ancestors are the ones aiding the Fulanis to oppress others.
He needs to be here to see things for himself.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by aikyg(m): 5:32am On Jan 19, 2022
I really hope this is true. He needs to come and tell us what his problems are.

14 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Anigreat: 5:48am On Jan 19, 2022
shocked

Shouldn't he be happy to be home so to deal with igbos mercilessly back in Yoruba land. Idiot.

He's afraid of coming home so that his head won't be harvested.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2022
This man has one of the blackest hearts I've ever seen. His entire soul is filled with so much hate and bitterness you would wonder if he ever smiles at all. I'm not surprised though, he's a Tinubu supporter. This is the humblest statement I've ever seen from him

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Jostoman: 6:04am On Jan 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Lol.
nobody abandon igboho but nobody send adeyinka

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Jostoman: 6:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Who is adeyinka grandson?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by illicit(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Grandson of who tho

4 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by nzeobi(m): 6:34am On Jan 19, 2022
Good luck to you but stop disturbing us with your plans

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by headSmasher: 6:40am On Jan 19, 2022
Kalapizim:
What's his problem?

You should be happy for Kanu been incarcerated in the DSS dungeon

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by headSmasher: 6:45am On Jan 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Lol.
The same way you abandon Kanu, why don't you break him out the prison, but unfortunately you don't know igboho is on exile in Benin Republic, that was the agreement Obasanjo had with the president.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2022
If you hate Adeyinka Grandson and Kanu is your saviour undecided you are hyprocite

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
This man has one of the blackest hearts I've ever seen. His entire soul is filled with so much hate and bitterness you would wonder if he ever smiles at all. I'm not surprised though, he's a Tinubu supporter. This is the humblest statement I've ever seen from him

He is the same with kanu, they both want freedom for their people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2022
SlyDev:

He is the same with kanu, they both want freedom for their people
wanting freedom doesn't mean you should be mad, they're both mad he just doesn't have the reach and resources available to Kanu if not he would have been more dangerous

21 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by johnmartus(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2022
Fake news from ipob media. The same man they claimed sent to prison still making a statement through Facebook.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Karemarealty288(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2022
Yinka will come back and fight his Ammaggidom war with Igbos and Fulanis.....Tinubu will give him Grand Command Amotekun.

30 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Lol.
They Are Cowards grin

13 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2022
Send him to Nigeria , his country need him.

9 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by ariesbull: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Temah:
He’s using Facebook in prison?
before nkọ....
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by ariesbull: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Yinka will come back and fight his Ammaggidom fight with Igbos and Fulanis.
he is afraid to come back and face the igbo and huasa unless Tinunbu is president

LoL.....

I no fit laugh again....

15 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by ariesbull: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
lol
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by ariesbull: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Lol.
comrade dolt shout this before they will say you are igbo....

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta / Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch / Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.