Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (91105 Views)

The Dangers Of Waist Training(photos) / Acute Waist Pain / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by esty(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2006
to me i think is abnormal for ladies to have waist pain at early age. Pls contribute
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by solo2(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2006
Well I thank it only a good doctor can tell what causes it in the ladies. but for men there are so many causesw of it. cool
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by boladonas(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2007
i think u either over danced or are over sexed
Stop dancing and sex for 6 months
it should improve
My doctorate degree is from under the bridge
it is well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by spoilt(f): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2007
a bad bed. if your bed isnt right you'll have chronic pain without knowing the cause!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by biozy(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2007
hmmmm.
u sure u not one of them girls catwalking wit shooting chests and forcing ur booty bakwards.waist pain is a surety
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by bebe2007(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]

Guys why talk like that? you never know it may creep up on you tomorrow. Whoever said waist pain was only for the old eh! i happen to have waist pain and i cannot even remember how or when it started. I have done x-rays, taken drugs etc but it just wouldnt go.

The first Doctor i saw in England asked me to loose some weight, the second said it had to do with my boobs (cuz am busty) he recommended boobs reduction. The third here in naija said it had nothing to do with both.

My dears, which one of them is right? the good thing about it is that the pain is not constant it comes and goes. All i do now is pray!
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by 21stccDr(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2007
hi waist pain people, I am a medical students at LUTH so my opinion is a lot guided concerning the issue. When we hear pain, the first thing that comes to our minds as Medical persons is TRAUMA. May be you have caused a physical injury to that part of your body consciously or unconsciously.

I'd not want to start prescribing any therapy, What I think is the best is whenever you have such visit a VERY GOOD doctor for neccesary diagnostic procedures.

This is the right attitude that should be imbibed by all HEALTH SEEKERS

cya, 21st cc. Dr.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by igbonla(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2007
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by finemocha(f): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2007
hmm many things can cause waist pain. when u go to ur doctor make sure u are very descriptive of the type of pain, does it radiate anywhere, what exercebates it and what alleviates the pain. Scale of pain, when it started, does anyone else in ur family have that type of pain as well. those are questions he normally should ask, and u should probably tell anyway.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by ssRhino: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2007
Too much jigijigi makes gives such pain, so do am gentle
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by powerofmap(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2007
sad Please fellow Nairalander my gurl too has waste pain too but we ve not done anything about it yet, I need you help please on what to do, Abeg @boladonas This is not about too much Sex oooh,

Shalom!!!
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by Pappyjesby(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2007
If there is pain in your waist, back, throbbing or numb feeling, you will naturally be in a puzzle about how it occurred and how to cure the pain. Studies reveal that 90 per cent of mankind suffers from back, shoulder or neck pain during some period of life.

This may be as a result of the accumulated stress which has piled up over the time, so many things we do not take
so serious cause this waist pain we are talking about. Take for instance a high hill shoe, when you put it on will not allow you to maintain balance, this will in turn lead to waist pain.

Among the many complex reasons which cause back pain one of the most common is the irritation of the many large and small nerves which originate at lower back and spread right up to the feet or palms. The erector spinae may also get strained and cause severe waist pain.

Visit the web; www.backpainrelief.blogsport.com
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by socrates08: 1:44am On Nov 05, 2007
Thats like telling us to fix a leak in the ocean. Need some details! describe the pain. Sharp? Throbbing? Always same place? In front or back? Ever move? Pressure help? L or R side? Below the lint catcher? Age? Injured ever? Play sports?

Need to diagnose the problem for us cause we no long make house calls. Wait! She a looker? grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by nilly: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2008
please what is the curse of swollen leg to a lady(not pregnant) and some times painful? what could also be the cure? plz help!
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by ztyle(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2008
Too much kerewawa can bi this cause sha.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by Cayon(f): 2:54am On Aug 28, 2008
gas undecided
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by ciscostaz: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2009
ztyle:

Too much kerewawa can bi this cause sha.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

aki and popo unlimited
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by mamagee6(f): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2009
Too much stress.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 27, 2009
@poster, if you are much bigger upthere than lower part,you're bound to have waist pain
  if you eat too much sugar youre bound to have it
  ifyou sit down for long,e.gnairalanding for so long,you are bound to have waist pain
  if you are an hairdresser,you are bound to have waist pain cool
  if you wear wrong shoes often e.g high heels,

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by puja23by5: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2011
Vertigo is a problem in which you feel that you and your environment are spinning around. The main reason behind vertigo is the problems in the brain or the inner ear. Vertigo can affect both sexes and can occur at any age.

All the ingredients of homeopathic remedies for tinnitus, homeopathic remedies for vertigo, herbal remedies for excessive sweating!
are safe and are well tolerated with other drugs.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by johnssimpsons: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
Waist pain causes by sitting somewhere continuously. If a person is doing job somewhere of sitting and work on computer for 9 to 10 hours continuously. It may cause waist pain. In women it caused by dancing sometime. Its depend which type f work are you doing.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by puja23by5: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2011
At healthherbsandnutrition.com you will get excellent information on various diseases affecting people of all ages and its natural homeopathic medicines. The information that is available on different diseases here is not limited to concise, but it includes general information about each and every disease and precise listing of its symptoms and causes. Also it includes dietary habits that a patient suffering from respective disease should incorporate.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by Docosward(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
There is a herbal medicine that can cure it in just 3weeks, if u are interested just mail me on jonathanosward@yahoo.com
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by CallMeNJay: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Interesting
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by dansweden(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2019
There are things to avoid which causes it and also thru what you feed on too as well.
If you interested whatsapp me or call 07056663481
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by jbblues24(m): 12:25am On Jun 02, 2019
My cousin rates this job very fresh, friend. cry
Re: What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain by dansweden(m): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2019
Infection is the major cause of it..
Do you know untreated infection causes

1)Discharge from private part.
2)Waist pain
3)Pelvic pain
4)Pain while having sex
5)Body itching,movement object in body.
6)Constant fever
7)Low erection/ watery sperm
coolRashes or boil on private part
9)Pain in Abdomen
10)Pain in stomach
11)Menstrual pain / disorder
12)Sperm drip after sex
13)Itching on private parts,and under ur fingers.
14)Vaginal odour
And Many more...
Don't price your Health,spend little to treat yourself.
contact. 08034124640 , 07056663481

(1) (Reply)

Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! / How I Got Infected With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.